Laurendas' Catering Reviews

136 Reviews for Laurendas' Catering

136 Laurendas' Catering Reviews

Cfowler · Married on 09/23/2018

Yes highly recoommended

I cannot say enough great things about them. They are wonderful!!!! They have a personal touch and will go out of their way to help you. I would highly recommend them. The service and food was wonderful.

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 06/23/2018

When we went to Laurenda's to see if we liked them for our wedding catering. My husband and I talked a bit with the staff and tasted their food. We got the vibe of being at HOME. Homemade food, treated like family. He looked at me and said, this is it! Hired. Two thumbs UP!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Laurendas' Catering 1
    Laurendas' Catering 2
    Laurendas' Catering 3
    Laurendas' Catering 4

Laurendas' Catering's reply:

Thank you! You are so kind! You just made my day! And the pictures are great! Something must have told you I was having one of those days! Weddings are tough work & its really been hot!! Thanks from the bottom of my heart! Don't be a stranger come see us! I am always in the back!!!

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2017

They did an amazing job for my wedding! I'm still getting comments about how good the food was. Their service and presentation was beyond what I could have imagined and I would recommend them to anyone!
    Thank you Laurendas for providing the best receptions food and display ever!

Rebecca · Married on 12/16/2017

Laurenda’s is fantastic to work with! Such a helpful and kind company. They also provided beautiful decorations for their tables that perfectly matched the other decorations.

Stuart · Married on 12/16/2017

Picking Laurenda's was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. They made us feel at home from the very first meeting we had all the way through the day of the ceremony. The food was excellent, everyone loved it and there was tons left over. They constantly went the extra mile to make sure we enjoyed everything and even sent us a picnic basket to take on the honeymoon. When we didn't have time to arrange our cupcakes, they stepped in and did that as well. Overall it was a wonderful, drama-free experience and I would pick them to cater any event in the future.

Brett · Married on 11/07/2017

Laurendas catered our wedding and everything was so perfect! The setup was decorated to perfection to match our wedding colors, and they also went out of their way to bring extra surprises! You gave too book them! The staff is very professional and we didn't have to worry about a thing. I highly recommended Laurendas because of the price, quality of food, and professional/friendly staff. Again, the food is spectacular!!! Thank you thank you!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2017

They catered my wedding! Was absolutely perfect!! Setup, was Beautiful! Food was delicious! Staff was polite and professional! I reccomend them for any event! Price wise they are very fair! Quality of food is amazing! Everything was fresh! Guest at my wedding are still talking about how much they loved the food! Thank you all so much again!!

Kristi · Married on 09/03/2017

Both our florist and DJ suggested we use Laurenda's for our wedding! We made THE BEST choice in securing them to cater our wedding. The food is/was fantastic! They were patient with my bride brain and indecisiveness - and very helpful with ideas. I can not say enough great things about the staff at Laurenda's. Laurenda is amazing herself, but when you add Chad, P-nut and all of the other people, that we had the pleasure of working with, you have the winning team that CAN NOT be beat! You really should give them a try! I promise you won't be sorry!

Bobby · Married on 09/02/2017

Laurenda's catered our wedding and it was the best choice we could have made. They treated us like family, and we still stop by for lunch just to see Laurenda and her team. The food was excellent and our guests were raving about how great it was. They were even nice enough to pack us a picnic basket of some of our catered foods so my wife and I didn't have to worry about getting enough to eat during the reception.

Rosie · Married on 09/02/2017

Laurenda's was my first and only choice for catering my wedding! From the very first time I talked with her and Chad to the night of the wedding EVERYTHING was seemless and perfect! They worked with us every step of the way and listened to what our ideas were while offering professional opinions to help make our ideas even better! The food was outstanding!!! We still have people telling us it was the best food they've had at a wedding! The setup was beautiful, the staff was excited and worked quickly. I cannot think of anything different they could've done - it was perfect! Do yourself a favor and book them for your wedding!

Breanna · Married on 05/20/2017

Food was delicious and the staff was entirely too helpful. Would definitely recommend to anyone!!!

Sandra · Married on 04/15/2017

Laurenda and her staff were great they helped with anything we needed they were top notch couldn’t ask for anyone better

Tijuana · Married on 04/01/2017

Laurenda's Catering catered my son's spring wedding. She and her staff were so gracious to accomodate our non-traditional meal. My son and daughter in law's favorite food is mexican and that is what they requested be served at their reception. Many guests said it was best mexican they had ever eaten. Her staff was also amazing. They made our guests feel very special. Laurenda is flexible and willing to work with you to prepare whatever you want for your special day.

Laurendas' Catering 5
    Laurendas' Catering 6
    Laurendas' Catering 7
    Laurendas' Catering 8

Lauren · Married on 12/03/2016

We got married December 3rd, laurendas not only came out the day of the wedding but the day before to help us set up so my wife could distress alittle,since she would be there to see set up. They were very responsive and always willing to discuss any tweeks or customizations we could make to our menu. And on a personal note, you can not help but love Mrs. Laurendas, I would suggest her over any caterer any day!!! Also don't just think she caters the meat and three she's known for, she can do any and everything. We did a pasta bar and it was absolutely amazing, she had something for anyone to eat and the pricing was super affordable and you get TONS!!! Of food.Noone went home hungry that night.

Leanna · Married on 11/19/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend Laurenda's to cater your event. Not only was the food absolutely amazing and everyone raved over it, but she was so willing to do anything to help and even made some additions to the menu a week before. She also had a surprise for us on our wedding day: an ice sculpture with our monogram on it! Laurenda's is the BEST...pick her as your wedding caterer!! You won't regret it!!

Lenecia · Married on 11/18/2016

Please don't look anywhere else for the perfect caterer! Laurenda and her staff are awesome! Laurenda answered of all my questions promptly. Laurenda even offered to let us use decorations if we needed them for our reception. She is a wonderful lady with a heart of gold! Our wedding food was delicious and guests could not stop complimenting on how great the food tasted! My husband and I loved working with Laurenda!

Robert · Married on 11/13/2016

I would definitely use Laurenda's. The food was great and the service was first class. They were very responsive to our last minute changes.

Jeff · Married on 11/05/2016

Sit down and talk to Laurenda or her staff, you will see you have found your caterer. You want beat the service, staff, cost, name it you will not beat Laurenda's. Please check her out and you won't go elsewhere.

Jackie · Married on 10/22/2016

Laurenda went above and beyond at our daughter's wedding! Our wedding guests raved about the food, and the service was top notch! Our son in law goes back every time they're in town to get the bacon they made for our bacon bar!

Rebecca · Married on 10/08/2016

Laurenda's provided the catering for our wedding reception. I could not be more pleased with everything. Laurenda was so helpful and was willing to accommodate anything I desired. We went with the simple basic menu and there was plenty of it. Everything was delivered and setup on time and was ready when everyone arrived. All of our guests raved over the food and thought everything was so nice. I was never worried about a thing. I highly recommend Laurenda's for catering needs.

April · Married on 07/09/2016

From the beginning Laurenda was great to work with. Her staff was great and the food was fantastic. We are still getting compliments on how good the food was, and how beautiful the presentation was. We will definitely use Laurenda again.

Ruth · Married on 07/02/2016

Fabulous food and service! Workers very professional, courteous and fun. I would highly recommend Laurenda's catering for any event.

• F

Flo · Married on 05/08/2016

Laurendas' Family Restaurant Catering was so delicious. We had the Continental Wedding Package @ Greer City Hall. Every food item and drink was exquisite,Everyone enjoyed the food,drinks and service so much. All night I kept getting so many complements! Beautiful presentation,the best service ever!!!Her price included set up and clean up I will definitely use Laurenda's again for my next event. Also we went to her Restaurant for samples and it is the most friendliest place ever and her food is so delicious!!!!!Thank you Laurenda for being such a big part of my daughter's wedding!!!

Terria · Married on 04/23/2016

There aren't enough words that I can type here to tell you how AMAZING Laurenda and her staff are! She catered our wedding on April 23, 2016 at Greer City Hall. Along with our decorator, Laurenda and her staff made the evening the best ever! The food was soooooo good! The presentation was very professional as well as the service. We still get comments about how everything was, especially the FOOD! Thanks to Laurenda and her staff for a job that was more than well done!