Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering Reviews

Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/20/2019

They are amazing

Laurenda's Catering is a family owned business that initially attracted us due to the significant amount of services they provided. They provide their own decorations according to your color scheme, their own linens, and additional food for the officiant, DJ, photographer, and any staff at the wedding. Beyond this, they were the kindest and most attentive people. They went as far as to check on my husband and I during the reception as well as to let us know that we are welcome to pack up any left over food we may want. If you are considering Laurenda's, I would encourage you to at least talk to them.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! It was such a pleasure to be part of your big day! We can't wait to see you all again soon! Have a great time on your honeymoon!
    Laurenda's Team

Jenna · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent Catering

We can not thank you enough for the incredible food and service you provided for our wedding in April. We could not have chosen a better caterer and we were absolutely thrilled with your service. Your staff was so friendly, so helpful, and such hard workers! The food was absolutely delicious! We are still getting compliments on how awesome everything tasted and how there was such a great variety of items. The basket we received at the end of the night was incredible! We could not believe everything that you included in it! Special thanks to Alyssa for running the show and doing a fantastic job. Our families and friends were so very pleased.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering's reply:

We love hearing such great things! We are so blessed to have worked your wedding and Alyssa is tickled pink with your sweet comments! Our team had a wonderful time at your wedding and we are so glad to hear that you did too! If you ever need us for anything else, just let us know!
  • Katrice

Katrice · Married on 12/22/2018

Laurenda’s Family Restaurant and Catering

Scheduled a meeting and Mrs. Laurenda & Chad we’re prompt. The tasting was great and I mean they had a spread for you. But most importantly they make you feel like family. I loved every bit of that. Mrs. Laurenda said I can tell you about my food all day long but you have to taste it for yourself! We had to have Laurenda and Chad after that! Amazing individuals!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering's reply:

Awww! I just loved y’all! Thank you for being so gracious to my staff! And to your venue staff! Not everyone invites staff to eat!! Your guys are precious! Please come by & share the pictures with us!! And eat !! On us!! God bless y’all!! 😘😘😘😘

Cfowler · Married on 09/23/2018

Yes highly recoommended

I cannot say enough great things about them. They are wonderful!!!! They have a personal touch and will go out of their way to help you. I would highly recommend them. The service and food was wonderful.

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Everyone raved about it

One of the things we could the most compliments on besides our appearance and the venue was the FOOD. Everyone LOVED the food that Laurenda served and how beautiful they made the buffet table look! As most brides and grooms are spoken to and can’t eat much during the reception, Laurenda packed us a to-go basket with food in it! She was so sweet and made the process of choosing food so easy! 10/10 recommend♥️♥️

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 06/23/2018

When we went to Laurenda's to see if we liked them for our wedding catering. My husband and I talked a bit with the staff and tasted their food. We got the vibe of being at HOME. Homemade food, treated like family. He looked at me and said, this is it! Hired. Two thumbs UP!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering 8
    Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering 9
    Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering 10
    Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering 11

Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering's reply:

Thank you! You are so kind! You just made my day! And the pictures are great! Something must have told you I was having one of those days! Weddings are tough work & its really been hot!! Thanks from the bottom of my heart! Don't be a stranger come see us! I am always in the back!!!

Nikki Carroll · Married on 05/19/2018

Laurenda's is THE BEST!!!

Laurenda and her entire staff are great! They are so friendly, flexible, and the food is awesome. I couldn't imagine having anyone else do the catering for our wedding and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2017

They did an amazing job for my wedding! I'm still getting comments about how good the food was. Their service and presentation was beyond what I could have imagined and I would recommend them to anyone!
    Thank you Laurendas for providing the best receptions food and display ever!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Rebecca · Married on 12/16/2017

Laurenda’s is fantastic to work with! Such a helpful and kind company. They also provided beautiful decorations for their tables that perfectly matched the other decorations.

Stuart · Married on 12/16/2017

Picking Laurenda's was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. They made us feel at home from the very first meeting we had all the way through the day of the ceremony. The food was excellent, everyone loved it and there was tons left over. They constantly went the extra mile to make sure we enjoyed everything and even sent us a picnic basket to take on the honeymoon. When we didn't have time to arrange our cupcakes, they stepped in and did that as well. Overall it was a wonderful, drama-free experience and I would pick them to cater any event in the future.

Brett · Married on 11/07/2017

Laurendas catered our wedding and everything was so perfect! The setup was decorated to perfection to match our wedding colors, and they also went out of their way to bring extra surprises! You gave too book them! The staff is very professional and we didn't have to worry about a thing. I highly recommended Laurendas because of the price, quality of food, and professional/friendly staff. Again, the food is spectacular!!! Thank you thank you!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2017

They catered my wedding! Was absolutely perfect!! Setup, was Beautiful! Food was delicious! Staff was polite and professional! I reccomend them for any event! Price wise they are very fair! Quality of food is amazing! Everything was fresh! Guest at my wedding are still talking about how much they loved the food! Thank you all so much again!!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Kristi · Married on 09/03/2017

Both our florist and DJ suggested we use Laurenda's for our wedding! We made THE BEST choice in securing them to cater our wedding. The food is/was fantastic! They were patient with my bride brain and indecisiveness - and very helpful with ideas. I can not say enough great things about the staff at Laurenda's. Laurenda is amazing herself, but when you add Chad, P-nut and all of the other people, that we had the pleasure of working with, you have the winning team that CAN NOT be beat! You really should give them a try! I promise you won't be sorry!

Bobby · Married on 09/02/2017

Laurenda's catered our wedding and it was the best choice we could have made. They treated us like family, and we still stop by for lunch just to see Laurenda and her team. The food was excellent and our guests were raving about how great it was. They were even nice enough to pack us a picnic basket of some of our catered foods so my wife and I didn't have to worry about getting enough to eat during the reception.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Rosie · Married on 09/02/2017

Laurenda's was my first and only choice for catering my wedding! From the very first time I talked with her and Chad to the night of the wedding EVERYTHING was seemless and perfect! They worked with us every step of the way and listened to what our ideas were while offering professional opinions to help make our ideas even better! The food was outstanding!!! We still have people telling us it was the best food they've had at a wedding! The setup was beautiful, the staff was excited and worked quickly. I cannot think of anything different they could've done - it was perfect! Do yourself a favor and book them for your wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Breanna · Married on 05/20/2017

Food was delicious and the staff was entirely too helpful. Would definitely recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Sandra · Married on 04/15/2017

Laurenda and her staff were great they helped with anything we needed they were top notch couldn’t ask for anyone better

Sent on 12/28/2017

Tijuana · Married on 04/01/2017

Laurenda's Catering catered my son's spring wedding. She and her staff were so gracious to accomodate our non-traditional meal. My son and daughter in law's favorite food is mexican and that is what they requested be served at their reception. Many guests said it was best mexican they had ever eaten. Her staff was also amazing. They made our guests feel very special. Laurenda is flexible and willing to work with you to prepare whatever you want for your special day.

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering 12
    Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering 13
    Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering 14
    Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering 15

Lauren · Married on 12/03/2016

We got married December 3rd, laurendas not only came out the day of the wedding but the day before to help us set up so my wife could distress alittle,since she would be there to see set up. They were very responsive and always willing to discuss any tweeks or customizations we could make to our menu. And on a personal note, you can not help but love Mrs. Laurendas, I would suggest her over any caterer any day!!! Also don't just think she caters the meat and three she's known for, she can do any and everything. We did a pasta bar and it was absolutely amazing, she had something for anyone to eat and the pricing was super affordable and you get TONS!!! Of food.Noone went home hungry that night.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Leanna · Married on 11/19/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend Laurenda's to cater your event. Not only was the food absolutely amazing and everyone raved over it, but she was so willing to do anything to help and even made some additions to the menu a week before. She also had a surprise for us on our wedding day: an ice sculpture with our monogram on it! Laurenda's is the BEST...pick her as your wedding caterer!! You won't regret it!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Lenecia · Married on 11/18/2016

Please don't look anywhere else for the perfect caterer! Laurenda and her staff are awesome! Laurenda answered of all my questions promptly. Laurenda even offered to let us use decorations if we needed them for our reception. She is a wonderful lady with a heart of gold! Our wedding food was delicious and guests could not stop complimenting on how great the food tasted! My husband and I loved working with Laurenda!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Robert · Married on 11/13/2016

I would definitely use Laurenda's. The food was great and the service was first class. They were very responsive to our last minute changes.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Jeff · Married on 11/05/2016

Sit down and talk to Laurenda or her staff, you will see you have found your caterer. You want beat the service, staff, cost, name it you will not beat Laurenda's. Please check her out and you won't go elsewhere.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Jackie · Married on 10/22/2016

Laurenda went above and beyond at our daughter's wedding! Our wedding guests raved about the food, and the service was top notch! Our son in law goes back every time they're in town to get the bacon they made for our bacon bar!

Sent on 12/21/2016