Laura Damiano Designs™

Laura Damiano Designs™

Custom, handmade stationery & extras + company branding!

Westchester, NY
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Embossed, Letterpress
About Us

Laura Damiano Designs offers unique custom handmade invitations to suit any personality, theme, color trend or event. All designs are personally created by graphic designer and illustrator, Laura Damiano and are made with premium quality materials. We work with you to get your design where you want it! Please visit our website at: www.lauradamianodesigns.com as we offer many other services.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancé and I met with a couple of other vendors before sitting down with Laura, where we were handed huge books to look through and couldn't find one thing we liked. She, unlike the previous vendors showed us actual invitations she had done for other couples. From there we were able to figure out what kind of look we wanted. Laura came up with the most beautiful design for us and we were absolutely happy with the end result. She went above and beyond our expectations! My invitations just went out and I’m already getting phone calls/text messages about how beautiful they are. Laura was an absolute pleasure to work with from the moment we met, she is personable, professional and responsive. Thanks for all your hard work Laura!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
Services Used: Invitations
Endorsements
I had the pleasure of meeting Laura at a filming in January. Since I recently started a new business, she suggested to create a unique logo for me and so I left it in her hands. She is truly amazing! Laura not only created my business logo but also my business cards, brochures and lip gloss label. The Angel Face logo is now a known piece of my business. I can't thank you enough Laura! I not only met a fantastic designer but also a good friend!
Associations I Belong to