Laura Damiano Designs™

Laura Damiano Designs™

Custom, handmade stationery & extras + company branding!

Westchester, NY
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Embossed, Letterpress
About Us

Laura Damiano Designs offers unique custom handmade invitations to suit any personality, theme, color trend or event. All designs are personally created by graphic designer and illustrator, Laura Damiano and are made with premium quality materials. We work with you to get your design where you want it! Please visit our website at: www.lauradamianodesigns.com as we offer many other services.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancé and I met with a couple of other vendors before sitting down with Laura, where we were handed huge books to look through and couldn't find one thing we liked. She, unlike the previous vendors showed us actual invitations she had done for other couples. From there we were able to figure out what kind of look we wanted. Laura came up with the most beautiful design for us and we were absolutely happy with the end result. She went above and beyond our expectations! My invitations just went out and I’m already getting phone calls/text messages about how beautiful they are. Laura was an absolute pleasure to work with from the moment we met, she is personable, professional and responsive. Thanks for all your hard work Laura!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
Services Used: Invitations
Endorsements
When it comes to Wedding Invitations, Laura Damiano Designs is the choice! Her unique style and touch is unmatched in the industry! She perfects each and every design with her passion for art and it shows in her work. Start your event off right with an Invitation that really makes a Statement! The message is in the mark! Definately go with Laura Damiano Designs for your special event!
Associations I Belong to
914-760-6909
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards