Laura Damiano Designs™

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Working with Laura was super easy. She was responsive and looked out to ensure the colors I chose weren't too much or overwhelming. She gave me plenty of options and took everything I liked and wanted into consideration when generating previews. All communication took place via email, so there was always something to refer to in terms of what needed tweaking. The finished product was amazing! I put them together myself, which is a service she offers, but I wanted to do. Her instructions were super clear and made assembly much easier. If you choose to use her, you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Westchester, NY

Custom, handmade stationery & extras + company branding!

Laura Damiano Designs offers unique custom handmade invitations to suit any personality, theme, color trend or event. All designs are personally created by graphic designer and illustrator, Laura Damiano and are made with premium quality materials. We work with you to get your design where you want it! Please visit our website at: www.lauradamianodesigns.com as we offer many other services.

+/- read less
Details
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Embossed, Letterpress
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
I had the pleasure of meeting Laura at a filming in January. Since I recently started a new business, she suggested to create a unique logo for me and so I left it in her hands. She is truly amazing! Laura not only created my business logo but also my business cards, brochures and lip gloss label. The Angel Face logo is now a known piece of my business. I can't thank you enough Laura! I not only met a fantastic designer but also a good friend!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)