LaRose Media

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Lauren & Jeremy were awesome! They showed up at the hotel where we were getting ready and got right to work! They were so attentive and worked well with the photographers that were there as well! My husband and I an not wait to see our video because I am sure there was a lot that we missed on our wedding day since it went by so fast! I highly recommend LaRose Media! I heard about them from a friend as work- her daughter used them at their wedding for their videographers and I got to watch their video. I cried it was so beautiful!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
9 E Ford Drive , Latham, NY 12110
BLOG

LaRose Media is a fresh new style in the world of videography.  Bringing your story to life by capturing all the little details that make it so special. Known as 'cinematic videography' our videos play out like a movie starring you and your loved ones.

History

I have been working with video since 2003. Even as a kid I can rem ember using my parents huge over the shoulder VHS recorder, making funny movies with my barbies. In highschool, cinematography class was my favorite and I followed suit with college, getting my degree in video production. I took a job in the 'real world' and soon realized how much I hated working in a news room. I wanted to be 8 again, filming my dolls getting married. After a few desk jobs in between I finally set out to do what I really wanted.

At 25 I started LaRose Media in 2010 and have loved every single day of that decision since. I really love what I do and I hope it shows. My fiance Jeremy joined me in filming a couple years later and has added an amazing photography dynamic with time-lapse and aerial footage making our company the only one that uses such elements combined into the wedding film.

Aside from this work, I love doing anything outdoors. Travel, hiking, snowboarding, running, boating and playing with my two beautiful pups!!

Specialties

Cinematic wedding videography, candid photography, lifestyle photography, promotional business videos and more.

Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
Videography services: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Videographers, Raw Footage, Sl...