LaRose Media

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I will be recommending LaRose Media to all of my friends! Jeremy, Lauren, Andrew, and the other videographer were excellent!!! We used LaRose for our photos and video and can't wait to see the pictures and video. Lauren and Jeremy were extremely attentive, always responded to my e-mails, and worked hard to make sure my wedding day was captured. Our package was definitely worth the money too. It included engagement pictures with a USB full of the pictures for us to keep, full day of video/photo starting at 11:00am and ending at 10:30-11:00pm, a USB full of our pictures, 3 albums, a grooms cam which is a video camera they give to the groomsmen to take funny videos the day of the wedding, and a video booth which involved people wearing and using props and recording video messages for Kyle and I which will be put at the end of our wedding video. I can't say one bad thing about LaRose! They are great!
--Kristina and Kyle

Services Used: Photography, Videography
LOCATION
9 E Ford Drive , Latham, NY 12110
BLOG

LaRose Media is a fresh new style in the world of videography.  Bringing your story to life by capturing all the little details that make it so special. Known as 'cinematic videography' our videos play out like a movie starring you and your loved ones.

History

I have been working with video since 2003. Even as a kid I can ... read more

History

I have been working with video since 2003. Even as a kid I can remember using my parents huge over the shoulder VHS recorder, making funny movies with my barbies. In highschool, cinematography class was my favorite and I followed suit with college, getting my degree in video production. I took a job in the 'real world' and soon realized how much I hated working in a news room. I wanted to be 8 again, filming my dolls getting married. After a few desk jobs in between I finally set out to do what I really wanted.

At 25 I started LaRose Media in 2010 and have loved every single day of that decision since. I really love what I do and I hope it shows. My fiance Jeremy joined me in filming a couple years later and has added an amazing photography dynamic with time-lapse and aerial footage making our company the only one that uses such elements combined into the wedding film.

Aside from this work, I love doing anything outdoors. Travel, hiking, snowboarding, running, boating and playing with my two beautiful pups!!

Specialties

Cinematic wedding videography, candid photography, lifestyle photography, promotional business videos and more.

+/- read less