LaRose Media

LaRose Media

9 E Ford Drive
Latham, NY 12110 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Tr...
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Def...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

LaRose Media is a fresh new style in the world of videography.  Bringing your story to life by capturing all the little details that make it so special. Known as 'cinematic videography' our videos play out like a movie starring you and your loved ones.

History

I have been working with video since 2003. Even as a kid I can remember using my parents huge over the shoulder VHS recorder, making funny movies with my barbies. In highschool, cinematography class was my favorite and I followed suit with college, getting my degree in video production. I took a job in the 'real world' and soon realized how much I hated working in a news room. I wanted to be 8 again, filming my dolls getting married. After a few desk jobs in between I finally set out to do what I really wanted.

At 25 I started LaRose Media in 2010 and have loved every single day of that decision since. I really love what I do and I hope it shows. My fiance Jeremy joined me in filming a couple years later and has added an amazing photography dynamic with time-lapse and aerial footage making our company the only one that uses such elements combined into the wedding film.

Aside from this work, I love doing anything outdoors. Travel, hiking, snowboarding, running, boating and playing with my two beautiful pups!!

Specialties

Cinematic wedding videography, candid photography, lifestyle photography, promotional business videos and more.

518-364-6609
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards