Langley Videography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mervin listened to me from the beginning, including all of our most important moments in a way that I could never have imagined! Our wedding film is beautiful. Mervin created a masterpiece and the masterpiece is our most treasured memory. Nothing is left out. Most of the time I hardly saw Mervin yet he seemed to capture us in such a natural way.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
401 Highridge Road, Burlington, WI 53105

Your wedding film is the quintessential recording of your day.  Listening to the  words of loved ones and to your own promises, and seeing the emotions of friends will be a lifelong treasure of a beautiful  memory.

My films are very simple. I don't over-dramatize your story  in the interests of showing off my artistic talents.   My goal is to faithfully capture the flow of  your  day without excessively posing or setting up shots. I want you to see and hear the smallest details.

Your film will be about 90 minutes or longer in length with a very special  highlight film that is included as the last chapter of the film.

Image  quality is excellent:  Accurate color, exceptional clarity, outstanding audio quality.  Take a look at my wedding highlight samples to see!

I'm very excited to be using an entirely new camera format:  the Canon Cinema cameras. These cameras use an ultra HD (4K) sensor and  produce stunning image and sound quality.  Sound quality is excellent because I use six microphones.

Langley Videography has been capturing wonderful moments  since 2005.  My interest in cinematography began at graduate school and I was privileged to study and shoot films on two continents.

MY OPTIONS

Impression $1490

Covers much of the day, about one hour prior to ceremony and concluding after toasts and first dances.  Coverage ends about 8.30 PM (somewhat flexible).

Portrait $1590

Coverage starting approximately 2 hours before the ceremony (not including earlier day salon coverage). Coverage ends about 10.30 PM (flexible).

Masterpiece $1790 (My signature production)

All day coverage including earlier day salon coverage. Coverage ends about 10.30 PM (flexible).

All options include:

High definition, multiple-camera coverage using advanced Cinema cameras.

Five DVD's and two Blu-ray discs.

Beautifully edited, feature length film (usually 90 minutes or longer) including a cinematic highlight film. (Samples on my website are only a small part of the final edited film).

All of the raw footage is available on an external hard drive at no additional cost* (the actual original, unedited content).

*  Raw footage provided on your external hard drive.

Mervin Langley

Wedding videography in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, and  all of Wisconsin

+/- read less
Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
Wedding events: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Videography services: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Mult...
PROS I KNOW (1)