Langley Videography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

My fiance's mother booked our videographer as a wedding gift to us. I did not get to speak with him much but so far everything is wonderful. He is very responsive and accommodating. I can't wait to see how our video turns out.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
401 Highridge Road, Burlington, WI 53105

Your wedding film is a very special memory of your day.  Listening to the  words of loved ones and to your own promises, and seeing the emotions of friends will be a lifelong treasure of a beautiful  memory.

My films are very simple. I don't over-dramatize your story  in the interests of showing off my artistic talents.   My goal is to faithfully capture the flow of  your  day without excessively posing or setting up shots. I want you to see and hear the smallest details.

Your film will be about 90 minutes or longer in length with a beautiful  highlight film that is included as the last chapter of the film.

Image  quality is excellent:  Accurate color, exceptional clarity, outstanding audio quality.  Take a look at my wedding highlight samples to see!

I'm very excited to be using an entirely new camera format:  the Canon Cinema cameras. These cameras use an ultra HD (4K) sensor and  produce stunning image and sound quality.  Sound quality is excellent because I use six microphones.

Langley Videography has been capturing wonderful moments  since 2005.  My interest in cinematography began at graduate school and I was privileged to study and shoot films on two continents.

MY OPTIONS

Impression $1490

Covers much of the day, about one hour prior to ceremony and concluding after toasts and first dances.  Coverage ends about 8.30 PM (somewhat flexible).

Portrait $1590

Coverage starting approximately 2 hours before the ceremony (not including earlier day salon coverage). Coverage ends about 10.30 PM (flexible).

Masterpiece $1790 (My signature production)

All day coverage including earlier day salon coverage. Coverage ends about 10.30 PM (flexible).

All options include:

High definition, multiple-camera coverage using advanced Cinema cameras.

Five DVD's and two Blu-ray discs.

Beautifully edited, feature length film (usually 90 minutes or longer) including a cinematic highlight film. (Samples on my website are only a small part of the final edited film).

All of the raw footage is available on an external hard drive at no additional cost* (the actual original, unedited content).

*  Raw footage provided on your external hard drive.

Mervin Langley