Langley Videography

Langley Videography

401 Highridge Road
Burlington, WI 53105 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Monta...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

My goal is to faithfully capture the flow of your day without posing or setting up shots. I want you to see and hear the smallest details of your day. Your wedding film will be a lifelong treasure that brings to life a beautiful memory.

Your final edited film will be about 90 minutes to two hours long and will include a cinematic introduction, complete ceremony coverage, a "portraits" montage, complete reception coverage, and a beautiful highlight film.

I'm very excited to be using an entirely new camera format: the Cinema camera. These cameras use a 4K sensor (twice HD resolution) and produce stunning images and sound quality. Using Cinema cameras and high speed lenses I am able to obtain lovely (shallow) depth of field and excellent image quality. Sound quality is excellent because I use five separate microphones. I NEVER zoom in or out or move the camera abruptly. If I move the camera, I do so deliberately and use the principle of cinematic movement. I NEVER use cheesy, digital special effects. I NEVER have dark, grainy images.

Compare our wedding samples with other videographers to see the clarity, resolution, and color that make my films so beautiful!  Every image on this site and on our website comes directly from our films.

Langley Videography has been capturing wonderful moments since 2005. I have been privileged to study and shoot films on two continents. Mervin Langley

Photos
262-492-5328
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire