Langley Videography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mervin listened to me from the beginning, including all of our most important moments in a way that I could never have imagined! Our wedding film is beautiful. Mervin created a masterpiece and the masterpiece is our most treasured memory. Nothing is left out. Most of the time I hardly saw Mervin yet he seemed to capture us in such a natural way.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
401 Highridge Road, Burlington, WI 53105

My goal is to faithfully capture the flow of your day without posing or setting up shots. I want you to see and hear the smallest details of your day. Your wedding film will be a lifelong treasure that brings to life a beautiful memory.

Your final edited film will be about 90 minutes to two hours long and will include a cinematic intro duction, complete ceremony coverage, a "portraits" montage, complete reception coverage, and a beautiful highlight film.

I'm very excited to be using an entirely new camera format: the Cinema camera. These cameras use a 4K sensor (twice HD resolution) and produce stunning images and sound quality. Using Cinema cameras and high speed lenses I am able to obtain lovely (shallow) depth of field and excellent image quality. Sound quality is excellent because I use five separate microphones. I NEVER zoom in or out or move the camera abruptly. If I move the camera, I do so deliberately and use the principle of cinematic movement. I NEVER use cheesy, digital special effects. I NEVER have dark, grainy images.

Compare our wedding samples with other videographers to see the clarity, resolution, and color that make my films so beautiful!  Every image on this site and on our website comes directly from our films.

Langley Videography has been capturing wonderful moments since 2005. I have been privileged to study and shoot films on two continents. Mervin Langley

Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Montage - Music Dubbed Over, Montage - Wedding Highlights, M...
Liability Insurance: Yes