Noble and Glass

Oak Creek, WI View map Visit website
$1,450 Most Popular Price

$1,450 Most Popular Price

Noble and Glass is a wedding videography service based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Owned by husband-and-wife duo Gordon and Janelle Crum, this business creates cinematic films that tell newlyweds’ love story. They strive to preserve the authenticity of each moment so couples can relive their wedding day memories. This artistic pair serves events in the Milwaukee and Chicago areas.

Throughout the planning process, Janelle works with couples to organize details and create timelines for their wedding video. Gordon serves as the lead filmmaker, while Janelle is the company’s assistant videographer. Noble and Glass offers full-day and ceremony-only wedding packages. Their comprehensive collection includes a five- to seven-minute video edited to enhance audio and include ceremony music. Soon-to-be newlyweds can enhance their experience with à la carte services such as engagement footage, priority editing, or an anniversary film.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1450

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
    Megan R. Married on 09/26/2020

Best Videographer You Can Choose

Hiring Gordon was one of the best wedding day decisions that we made (and I truly mean it). Leading up to the wedding, we had decided against hiring a videographer due to budget reasons. 10 days before the big day, I admitted to my mom how much I regretted that choice. She flew into action and contacted Gordon on a whim. He not only responded promptly, he actively rearranged parts of his day to make himself available for the big day (who does that?). Gordon was unbelievably kind and supportive of the non traditional elements of our wedding. He was extremely easy to work with and has a way about him that is instantly calming. On the wedding day, he was prompt, professional, and very friendly with all vendors. Gordon worked with our photographer like he had known her for years. His work is impeccable. When I say I recommend him for your big day, I truly mean it. Hiring Gordon was one of the top vendor decisions we made. Because of Gordon, we were able to live in the moment knowing that all the little things were being captured. No moments were missed. Thank you for your exceptional job!
  • Danielle
    Danielle L. Married on 01/11/2020

Gordon is a true artist!

Gordon came highly recommended by a family friend and he did not disappoint. Gordon is a true artists with raw talent! He put together a video, barely knew us and make it seem like he has has known you for years! He captured my husband and I so well and gave us a beautiful video to watch and remember for years to come. I was so impressed I have rehired Gordon numerous times for my small business needs as well. You aren't going to be disappointed, guaranteed!

Deals

Noble and Glass 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Noble and Glass Price Rates

7969 S Main Street Oak Creek, WI, 53154
(262) 308-8547
Location of (Noble and Glass)
7969 S Main Street Oak Creek, WI, 53154 See on map
(262) 308-8547

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding