Kym Ventola Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kym Ventola is a dream. First of all, as soon as you meet her, it's impossible not to want her to be your best friend. She is so fun to be around and she makes you feel absolutely relaxed. She is so full of positive energy. Also, the photos she took of our wedding day are literally extraordinary. At a picture of our cake, my husband commented, "this looks like it should be in a magazine." He's right. Thank you, Kym!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Phoenix, AZ 85021
BLOG

Capturing your wedding in the most fun and creative way possible.

Kym Ventola is an international wedding photographer sought after by couples and brands for her editorial and natural style. Kym lives in Phoenix, Arizona with her incredible family. She’s simply crazy about her husband and her son and she loves to live her life out loud, to lose herself in music, and travel the world.

Be prepared to ... read more

Be prepared to fall in love with Kym and her work, and become fast friends.

I cannot wait to meet you! I have always, since day one, believed that my job was to capture who you are and the amazing memories from your wedding day. I adore being able to accomplish this in a creative way, while we all laugh and cry together! Weddings are truly my favorite thing to photograph and I owe it to the kind, loving couples that come my way. Give us a call or shoot us an email so that we can chat over coffee or tea soon. Hope you’re prepared to get a hug or a high five when we meet. xo, Kym

+/- read less