Kym Ventola Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
09/05/2015

Kym is awesome! She is very professional and warm and made me feel at ease with getting my photos taken. We are so excited to have her shoot our wedding!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Phoenix, AZ 85021
BLOG

Capturing your wedding in the most fun and creative way possible.

Kym Ventola is an international wedding photographer sought after by couples and brands for her editorial and natural style. Kym lives in Phoenix, Arizona with her incredible family. She’s simply crazy about her husband and her son and she loves to live her life out loud, to lose herself in music, and travel the world.

Be prepared to ... read more

Be prepared to fall in love with Kym and her work, and become fast friends.

I cannot wait to meet you! I have always, since day one, believed that my job was to capture who you are and the amazing memories from your wedding day. I adore being able to accomplish this in a creative way, while we all laugh and cry together! Weddings are truly my favorite thing to photograph and I owe it to the kind, loving couples that come my way. Give us a call or shoot us an email so that we can chat over coffee or tea soon. Hope you’re prepared to get a hug or a high five when we meet. xo, Kym

+/- read less