Krikawa Jewelry Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sure, you can buy any ring "off the rack", but if you want something special and unique that is a joy to look at every day for the rest of your life, then Krikawa is the place for you!

The people at Krikawa are great to deal with, so nice, and real artisans when it comes to jewelry. I worked in jewelry for years and so I'm not easy to please nor fool when it comes to jewelry and diamonds. I felt that I could trust them to do what I wanted and get the quality of stones I wanted as well. This was really important, seeing as I live in California and everything had to be done sight-unseen.

We ordered my engagement ring through them and it's a gorgeous snowflake design, very unusual. We were looking for just the right center stone and almost had it a couple of times, but ended up buying the center stone through Blue Nile, and they mounted it and then sized the side stones to look proportional to the center.

After receiving the rings in all their glorious packaging, we had to send the engagement ring back to make the points of the prongs a bit less sharp, and again, with all the mailing and such, everything turned out fabulous. The rings really are amazing.

The mokume gane rings that my (new) husband and I got are gorgeous as well, and they're definitely the source of many "oohs" and "ahhhs". In addition, they were able to make the wedding ring fit around the points of the engagement ring so they fit together like they were made for each other (because they were!).

I love looking at these rings every day!

I also have sent my grandmother's wedding set from 1943 to them for refurbishing. The platinum shank cracked and really, after seeing their quality of work, I can't think of anyone I'd rather have working on my precious heirloom set.

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
21 E. Congress St., Tucson, AZ 85701
BLOG

Where Your Dream Ring Comes True

Welcome to Krikawa.com. Here, you'll discover a special place where you can stir your imagination and collaborate with award-winning artist Lisa Krikawa -- along with our design consultant, customer service specialist, gemologist, and goldsmiths -- to co-create your own original and unique wedding band, engagement ring, wedding set, or other spectacularly distinctive jewelry artwear.

Discover the Art of Your Imagination with Krikawa. And co-create artwear that is original, unforgettable and -- above all -- uniquely 'you'.
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Jewelry
Event Types: Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 1998
Employees: 9
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
Krikawa Jewelry Designs is a wedding jeweler from Tucson, Arizona. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Phoenix, Arizona, nationwide, and worldwide. Krikawa Jewelry Designs is a professional wedding jeweler that has been part of the Tucson, Arizona wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in custom, handmade, one-of-a-kind engagement and wedding rings