K. Holly Photography

Profile Picture
Courtney
1 Review
09/13/2014

Kristen and Amber were fantastic! They were the perfect balance of professional and personal, ideal for wedding photographers.

I didn't give them any specific directions and they produced perfect locations for our portraits. The quality of the photos both in print and digital are very high and professional. Not only did they catch the 'big' moments of the day but also countless candid moments. Looking back at all of the wonderful photos Kristen and Amber took, I really appreciate seeing all of the little details that I missed out on on the busy day! Kristen really knew how to make the special day into a story through her documented pictures.

As photographers, they captured our wedding moments perfectly and acted in a super professional manner. In addition, they were like long lost friends! From the moment we met, I was at ease and comfortable. I never felt like they were in the way or distracting but somehow Kristen was always there when we needed her to capture a moment, blot a veil or pin a stray hair! They were dressed very cute and appropriate for our big day... no sloppy/all black/casual attire you often see photographers wear. I really appreciated that!

I am so lucky to have K.Holly Photography document my big day and would recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Palo Alto, CA 94304
BLOG

light-filled modern photojournalism

San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographer, Kristen Holly is known for her airy, romantic, light-filled imagery. She gets to know her couples personally, and creates exquisite image collections that beautifully tell their love story.

Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2007