June Lion

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I could not imagine having anyone else do our photography for our wedding!! Kelly and Beth were so amazing and captured all of the little moments perfectly that we will treasure forever! I had been searching for the perfect photographer forever, when I came across Kelly with June Lion while I was on the site Green Wedding Shoes and I instantly fell in love with her work! I emailed her right away and she responded right away, which was a huge plus! She worked with me over the weeks to help fit into our budget and we wanted her so badly we made it work! It was like having a really great friend take our pictures! We were instantly connected with her and comfortable during the whole day! Kelly and Beth truly made our wedding day so special and I could not have imagined having anyone else take our photos for us. All of our guests are still raving about how fabulous they were and we felt like they were just guests at the wedding because of how well they fit in with everyone!!! We love you Kelly and Beth!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Portland, OR 97213
BLOG

fine art + photojournalism

Hello! My name is Kelly Goode and I'm the owner of June Lion. I'm a Portland, OR based wedding photographer but I also love to travel for those distant or destination weddings.

My style is a blend of photojournalistic and fine-art wedding photography and I think this gives perfect documentation of the humor, emotion, art, and honest y of your wedding day. I want my photos to have a life of their own, and making your wedding day even better than you remember it is a creative challenge that I thrive on.

I'm a do-it-yourselfer, dog person, art lover, open-minded, lover of puns, and a photographer through and through. I love what I do and put all my energy into the weddings I photograph.

Take a look at my work, then let's get together and chat about photography. I hope to hear from you!

p.s. Some of my reviews may have "Capture Photography", that was my business name before I changed it over this spring for artistic reasons.

Details
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards