June Lion

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kelly was absolutely amazing to work with! She always got back to me in a timely manner and answered any question that I could possibly think of, even if it felt like a silly question. During my photo shoot with her she made me feel completely comfortable and provided a ton of guidance to get the best shot. I am beyond excited to see how my photos turn out. She was professional and fun all at the same time and I absolutely loved working with her. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for any type of photographer!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Portland, OR 97213
BLOG

fine art + photojournalism

Hello! My name is Kelly Goode and I'm the owner of June Lion. I'm a Portland, OR based wedding photographer but I also love to travel for those distant or destination weddings.

My style is a blend of photojournalistic and fine-art wedding photography and I think this gives perfect documentation of the humor, emotion, art, and honesty of your wedding day. I want my photos to have a life of their own, and making your wedding day even better than you remember it is a creative challenge that I thrive on.

I'm a do-it-yourselfer, dog person, art lover, open-minded, lover of puns, and a photographer through and through. I love what I do and put all my energy into the weddings I photograph.

Take a look at my work, then let's get together and chat about photography. I hope to hear from you!

p.s. Some of my reviews may have "Capture Photography", that was my business name before I changed it over this spring for artistic reasons.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Sweet 16s