June Lion

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have seen so many wedding photos on social media that all look exactly the same, so when it came time to choose my own wedding photographer, I knew what I wanted to avoid. Kelly's photography stood out to me immediately for its uniqueness. She is amazing at what she does. I have only seen four preview photos from my wedding so far, but I am already blown away. Not only is she a great artist, she is also super easy to work with, which doesn't hurt.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Portland, OR 97213
BLOG

fine art + photojournalism

Hello! My name is Kelly Goode and I'm the owner of June Lion. I'm a Portland, OR based wedding photographer but I also love to travel for those distant or destination weddings.

My style is a blend of photojournalistic and fine-art wedding photography and I think this gives perfect documentation of the humor, emotion, art, and honesty of your wedding day. I want my photos to have a life of their own, and making your wedding day even better than you remember it is a creative challenge that I thrive on.

I'm a do-it-yourselfer, dog person, art lover, open-minded, lover of puns, and a photographer through and through. I love what I do and put all my energy into the weddings I photograph.

Take a look at my work, then let's get together and chat about photography. I hope to hear from you!

p.s. Some of my reviews may have "Capture Photography", that was my business name before I changed it over this spring for artistic reasons.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Sweet 16s