Jose Aguilo Puerto Rico Wedding Photographer

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Brianna
01/08/2011

I had a destination wedding, so most of my planning was done online. I found Jose's website and I knew he was the one! Once I had sent a request, Jose called me personally to ask about my wedding and to answer any of my questions. He was the first vendor that I chose and he offered to recommend other vendors if I needed help! Jose was so nice! On my wedding day, I was finally able to meet him. He was great! Very professional, but very fun! We got some amazing pictures! The only regret that I had was that we were trying to beat the sunset for our pictures. If I could go back, I would move our wedding back an hour so we could have had more time outside, because the pictures he took on the beach were absolutely breathtaking! All of our pictures were beautiful! And the ones from the reception are so fun! Jose was amazing and I would recommend him to anyone! I hope to go back to Puerto Rico soon so that we can do TTD pictures with Jose, he is amazing!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
130 winston churchill, San Juan, PR 00926
BLOG

We believe that a genuine expression happens in a fraction of a second. Mom's eyes can say a lot without actually saying a word. That moment can be treasured forever. That is why we believe that a single photo can tell a story therefore we work hard to anticipate and capture what will happen next. It is our experience, passion, and beliefs which lead us to obtain that perfect moment. Let us tell your story for generations to come. Contact us today.

+/- read less