E. P. Anderson Photography

Vieques, PR View map Visit website
$2,650 Most Popular Price

$2,650 Most Popular Price

My name is Elliott Anderson and I am a wedding and editorial photographer based in Vieques, Puerto Rico. I've covered weddings all over the United States and Caribbean, but focus primarily on Puerto Rico and its neighboring islands. I'd call my technique journalistic; shooting in a candid way to cover your wedding as it happens. There are only a few times in a wedding day where I'll step in and direct. Photography should feel natural, fluid and low-stress--not a chore to be endured.

My style is mainly derived from the look of the photographic films I love: Kodak Portra and Fuji Professional film--with an extra pinch of creative editing thrown in. We can call it light and airy, but a bit more colorful as well. I consider myself a "hybrid" photographer, shooting digital when there is difficult or changing light and shooting film when the time and lighting allow--which is not every wedding, unfortunately :(. I love natural light and use it when possible to tell a story. I am also deeply familiar with artificial light, and will use it , as necessary, to help tell your story or achieve a task.

Your initial point of contact is my wife, Jillian Anderson, and she will guide you through the (very) simple booking process. She's also a wedding planner here on Vieques, and we love working together to help bring gorgeous weddings to relatively challenging destination.

Experience

I've been a working photographer since I landed my first studio job in 2006 in Portland, OR; though, my earliest experiences with photography go back to childhood. Most of my career has been in the wedding field, with a bit of journalism, editorial and lifestyle photography sprinkled throughout. In addition to working with some of the top wedding photographers in the field, I've worked closely with executives from Nike, Microsoft and more to hone my professional skills. We started E. P. Anderson Photography in 2013, around a year after moving to Vieques. It was clear there was a demand for a higher-level wedding photographer on the island, and the rest is history.

I believe in meeting the challenges that often arise during a wedding with a cool head, providing excellent service and delivering a product that often brings tears to our clients eyes. To me, that means:

-Total reliablity. I have NEVER lost a clients images in my 700+ weddings photographed.

-Empathy for the needs of our clients. Weddings are stressful; if I am a source of stress, I am doing my job incorrectly.

-Documenting your story. Covering all the events as they happen as comprehensively as possible.

-Delivering a product that is both easy to digest, but beautifully and artistically captured. Something timeless, to be enjoyed for decades to come and remind you how it felt to be there.

We provide different levels of service from a single hour of coverage for your engagement or beach elopement, all the way up to 12+ hours with a full team of photographers and videographers to comprehensively document your day. We offer a full suite of printed products, book and more. All digital media is returned via our secure delivery platforms, which includes full resolution images up to 50mp and video up to 4K resolution.

We travel anywhere, though there aren't any additional travel fees within the Puerto Rican archipelago (Puerto Rico, Vieques and Culebra). Travel to the Virgin Islands includes a minimal fee, and elsewhere includes actual travel costs.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$429

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,650

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Julia
    Julia S. Married on 02/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Photographer we could've asked for

Elliott and Jillian were a dream - extremely high quality work product, great ongoing communication, very fair price point and overall an expert team. We can't thank them enough for being such a key part of our wedding day. Jillian is extremely helpful, responsive and detail-oriented, and Elliott is unbelievably talented. Look no further for a photographer in PR or anywhere else they travel!
  • Ashley
    Ashley P. Married on 07/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely the best photographer in the Caribbean

Elliott rolled with us being behind schedule with complete ease and accommodation on the day of the wedding and had AMAZING ideas on how to uniquely capture moments. I absolutely LOVE his work and can’t wait to see everything else from my sister’s wedding!! He is a brilliant and gifted photographer and the easiest and more professional to work with!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

26 photos · 04/16/2016

Deals

E. P. Anderson Photography 1
Discount

We offer a discount to clients who book photo and video packages at the same time. Speak with Jillian about additional discounts as well!

Simply Sunshine Events Simply Sunshine Events Wedding Planners

With a little under 3 months to plan a destination wedding, we found E.P. Anderson Photography and incredibly lucky we did, and that they were available for our bride & groom's wedding. They were not only incredibly professional, but showed enthusiasm and went way above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that the couple had an amazing time, and absolutely amazing pictures! Working with them was our pleasure, and made my job easier as a wedding planner knowing we had selected the right, and best, photographers we could find within PR and Vieques! If you want a team that truly cares about the weddings that they shoot and providing the best customer service and quality, please don't hesitate to reach out to these amazing destination wedding photographers. We can't wait to work with E.P. Anderson again, both in PR/Vieques and elsewhere around the world! Thank you again for the heart and passion you put into this wedding - it definitely shows and is appreciated more than you know!!

101 Calle Munoz Rivera Vieques, PR, 00765
Location of (E. P. Anderson Photography)

E. P. Anderson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does E. P. Anderson Photography include in the starting price?

E. P. Anderson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does E. P. Anderson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

E. P. Anderson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does E. P. Anderson Photography offer?

E. P. Anderson Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does E. P. Anderson Photography offer?

E. P. Anderson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does E. P. Anderson Photography offer for wedding events?

E. P. Anderson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend E. P. Anderson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

E. P. Anderson Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does E. P. Anderson Photography offer?

E. P. Anderson Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding