John Reynolds Caterer

John Reynolds Caterer

"No short cuts are taken - fresh ingredients are used to prepare home-style dishes."

818 W. Cleveland
Ashley, MI 48806 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres - Displayed
Maximum capacity: 300
About Us

John Reynolds, Caterer, has been in business since 2007.  I started my culinary adventure at Schoolcraft College.  I have been fortunate to take classes from Certified Master Chefs, which have given me, not only practical experience, but professional techniques as well.

I promise that all my dishes are made fresh on the day of your event.  I do not use pre-packaged, pre-made or frozen foods to create your meal.

We serve buffet style meals, using stainless steel chafing dishes.  My professional staff will set up the food, refill quickly as needed.. and clean up and take away our equipment so your party can start right after the meal is served.

We would appreciate the opportunity to help plan your meal and be willing to provide a tasting at my licensed kitchen to help finalize your menu.  Please feel free to call me if you have any questions…

989 763 4274 or contact me through email at Johnreynoldscaterer.com or Weddingwire.com

Thanks you... John Reynolds, Caterer

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John Reynolds Caterer proved why he was voted Best Caterer in Gratiot County. He and his lovely wife, Valerie, arranged a generous tasting, offered ideas and encouragement and made promises that they delivered! The food is outstanding (people are still talking about it!), prepared with expert care and high quality products. The service was timely, efficient, kind and the presentation is lovely. We highly recommend John Reynolds Caterer for any event!

John Reynolds Caterer responded with the following comments:

Thank you Sage! Your wedding was amazing and fun. Backyard wedding always have the feel of a family reunion filled with people enjoying themselves. You and Justin make a beautiful couple. Enjoy your new lives together! Say "hi" to your parents, especially your mom!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Services Used: Catering
Profile Picture
Sage
1 Review
John Reynolds Caterer is a wedding caterer from Central Michigan. We service weddings througout the local area, including Lansing, Mt. Pleasant, and Grand Rapids. John Reynolds Caterer is a professional wedding caterer that has been part of the Central Michigan wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in buffet dinners, plated meals, fresh, never-frozen food, BBQ, gourmet, tasty cuisine, homestyle meals
989-763-4274
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards