John Reynolds Caterer

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kelli F.
[Private]

We had a tasting with John and his wife Valerie last weekend for our wedding next year. John's food was AMAZING!! The food was nothing like the typical "wedding food". Everything was seasoned and cooked to perfection. They worked with us to plan our menu exactly how we wanted it. The prices were very affordable for the amazing value. John and Valerie were welcoming and friendly, and it was great getting to know them. We couldn't be more excited to have John Reynolds Caterer for our reception.

John Reynolds Caterer responded with the following comments:

Kelli... thank you so much for you kind words!!! It was great getting to know you and Joe... the only thing we wish ... is that your wedding was this year!!! That way we could fed you sooner that next May!!!! Thanks again... we look forward to seeing you both again... Check my Facebook for coming events...

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
818 W. Cleveland, Ashley, MI 48806

"No short cuts are taken - fresh ingredients are used to prepare home-style dishes."

John Reynolds, Caterer, has been in business since 2007.  I started my culinary adventure at Schoolcraft College.  I have been fortunate to take classes from Certified Master Chefs, which have given me, not only practical experience, but professional techniques as well.

I promise that all my dishes are made fresh on the day of ... read more

I promise that all my dishes are made fresh on the day of your event.  I do not use pre-packaged, pre-made or frozen foods to create your meal.

We serve buffet style meals, using stainless steel chafing dishes.  My professional staff will set up the food, refill quickly as needed.. and clean up and take away our equipment so your party can start right after the meal is served.

We would appreciate the opportunity to help plan your meal and be willing to provide a tasting at my licensed kitchen to help finalize your menu.  Please feel free to call me if you have any questions…

989 763 4274 or contact me through email at Johnreynoldscaterer.com or Weddingwire.com

Thanks you... John Reynolds, Caterer

Voted #1 caterer in Gratiot County

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Catering
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2009
Employees: 4
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
John Reynolds Caterer is a wedding caterer from Central Michigan. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Lansing, Mt. Pleasant, and Grand Rapids. John Reynolds Caterer is a professional wedding caterer that has been part of the Central Michigan wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in buffet dinners, plated meals, fresh, never-frozen food, BBQ, gourmet, tasty cuisine, homestyle meals