Jewelry Designs

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough nice things about the ENTIRE Jewelry Designs team, ESPECIALLY Gary. My (now) Fiance and I had been shopping for a few weeks for my engagement ring before we found Jewelry Designs. Upon our first visit, we were warmly greeted (which was nice because we are on the younger side and had not experienced not being judged at this point) and Gary jumped right in to help. I probably tried on 30 or so rings before I decided that I really just knew what I wanted and wanted to design it. We drew out the ring, and it was EXACTLY what I had dreamed of since I was a little girl. During the entire experience Gary answered every question - without hesitation - and ensured that this entire process was about me, the soon to be bride.

I left that evening with a heavy heart after my fiance told me that he "couldn't afford" my dream ring, but boy was I surprised just a short three weeks later!!!! My Fiance proposed to me exactly three weeks after first going into Jewelry Designs, with exactly my dream ring. It is the most beautiful ring, in my opinion, and I went in the next day to thank Gary and his team again.

Not only is the ring beautiful, but Jewelry Designs stands by their pieces and I can go in for a free cleaning whenever I want. I will definitely be shopping there from now on, and I cannot wait to have my wedding bands made!

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
86 Mill Plain Rd., Danbury, CT 06811
Details
Jewelry: Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer En...