Jessica Bodas Photography

Simple, Timeless, Fine Art Film Photography

418 Broadway
Costa Mesa, CA 92627 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Print...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Business Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Sweet 16s
Frequently Asked Questions for Photography
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Hi-Res Images, Prints, Proof CD, Thank You Cards, Video Montage
Liability Insurance:
Experience in various lighting: I am capable of shooting in ANY lighting situation that arises whether its indoor, outdoors, full sun or rain. We've shot it all!
Media Preference: I do both Medium Format film and Digital
# of Photographers Always at least 2 of us ... sometimes 3
Guarantees presence at event: If for some unfortunate reason I could not be there ... I have the BEST back up photog's
Books >1 event per day No more than 2 in a weekend and a limited # od weddings per year
Replacement photographer: I have numerous referalls.
Equipment Used: 3 -4 camera bodies & 5-6 different lenses per shooter, Lots of CF cards, flash, and additional lighting.

we shoot Nikon if you were wondering
Back-up Equipment YES!!!!
Charges: hourly
Shooting Overtime: Yes . $200 per hour
Charges for travel: I LOVE to travel for my job. You pay my way and I'll be there!!!
Availability of Proofs: 4-6 weeks after the wedding
Initial proofs format: I like to give my clients a Private Gallery of their edited images.
Amt. of time clients can keep proofs Gallery is online as long as you need it to be.
Retains photo copyrights:
Reserve publishing rights:
Digital files or negatives: Yes. Lots of brides these days want digital images . I provide Flash Drives and DVD's
Online Images:
Albums offered: I have 3 types of albums. Modern (clean and simple) , Traditional Leather, and Tom Ford Fashion style album
Final album completion: Once the Bride and Groom choose their images, I then design their album and once they give their final approval of the album design it's usually about 4-6 weeks.
714-608-6341
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards