Jeremie Barlow Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jeremie really is one of the most talented people I’ve ever met. And not only talented, but so sweet and fun to be around! Our engagement session was a blast, and the pictures could not have been more perfect. I think a friend summed it up best when she said, “Courtney- I have always thought engagement photos were a waste of time and money... Until I saw yours.... Amazing!!!!” We have received countless compliments on them, and I cannot wait to see our wedding photos! We still laugh at you running half way across Manuel Antonio to get the perfect shot of us on our wedding day. And you were such a trooper to fly to Costa Rica a week early in order to drive through the terrible roads in the rainforest to capture pictures of us in Albert’s hometown. There are very few photographers who will go the length you went to take personal photos in impossible settings. You certainly exceeded our expectations, and we cannot thank you enough for not only being our amazing photographer but also our friend.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
10534 Parlor Rd, Charlotte, NC 28277
BLOG

Named to the World's Best Wedding Photographer's Hotlist - Junebug Weddings

Selected to Grace Ormonde Platinum List 2010 & 2011.
National award winning wedding photography.
International travel is available.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Prints
Liability Insurance: Yes