Jenelle Kappe Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Rachel
04/17/2015

Jenelle was the PERFECT vendor to work with. I truly could not have been happier with the results!!! she was an absolute DREAM to work with during the whole planning process; she was more like a friend than simply a photographer. Her photos are impeccable, she is kind, charming, and just an absolute PLEASURE to work with!!! I had a huge wedding party, and everyone loved her!!! She is a genious at what she does! I cannot wait to see all the images, and i know they are going to be perfect!! She got all the photos we wanted, protraits, candids, etc.! Her assistant was incredible to work with too! She knew how to loosen me up when i needed it, and calm me down when i had my meltdown moment! She was my favorite vendor to work with!! i want to scream her name from the mountaintops and anyone who wants perfect photos, should 10000000% use her! She even got my HUSBAND to smile - which he NEVER EVER does!!!!! I am beyond thrilled with her work!! She is brilliant, her attention to detail is impeccable, and her talent is unmatched!!! I truly cannot express how THRILLED we were to have Jenelle photograph the most important day of our life so far!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Chicago, IL
BLOG

Genuinely Gorgeous

Jenelle has an incomparable and unobtrusive photojournalistic approach to her wedding photography. She is not just a photographer, but an artist. She has the ability to capture the sweet silent passion of not only the bride and groom but of your entire wedding day. She is amazing to work with and a pleasure to work with. Hire her - you will not be dissappointed!!

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, ...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards