Jason Loves Maggie, Photographers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Jason and Maggie was an absolute pleasure. We were connected through my best friend and could not have been happier with our decision to work with them! We planned our wedding in CT from Seattle and communicating with them was seamless.

They are the most down to earth, friendly couple who truly love each other - and their clients. Who better than them to take your wedding photos?! We had a blast the entire day with them.

We were shocked at how soon after the wedding our photos were ready and posted (to their EXTREMELY easy to use App online). They went above and beyond our expectations, I look back at the photos almost everyday - they did an amazing job and captured the day perfectly! We seriously couldn't have worked with anyone better than them!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
56 Lester Street, West Haven, CT 06516
BLOG

Wedding Photographers for Playful Couples, that Celebrate Intimacy, and Live Spontaneously.

We believe in the power of true love, the rush of adrenaline and hormones that flood your veins, and the thought of a warm kiss upon your neck.

We believe that the groom is just as important is the bride.

When I met Maggie time stopped and I knew that she was the one.

We believe that every couple should be able to relive ... read more

We believe that the groom is just as important is the bride.

When I met Maggie time stopped and I knew that she was the one.

We believe that every couple should be able to relive that first moment of true love everyday.

Especially on their wedding day.

We help couples wake up to how effing awesome they are, and celebrate their journey.

We also believe that Sunday mornings are reserved for snuggles and breakfast at Georgie’s.

We are outdoor wedding photographers for playful couples that celebrate intimacy and live spontaneously.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bridal Showers, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2005
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Jason Loves Maggie, Photographers is a wedding photographer from Connecticut. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. Jason Loves Maggie, Photographers is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Connecticut wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Intimate, Playful, and Spontaneous Couples