Jason Loves Maggie, Photographers

Profile Picture
Kayleen
1 Review
10/04/2014

If you are looking for a review to help you make your decision on whether or not to hire Jason and Maggie as your photographers than something tells me you have not met them in person. If you had met them in person, you would know that this is one of the nicest, down to earth, and talented photography couples around. When my husband and I met with Jason and Maggie initially, it was only a matter of minutes before we knew we had found our wedding photographers. Each interaction with them from then on only confirmed that we had hired the best. The two of them went above and beyond what was expected from them on the wedding day. From Maggie helping me get into my wedding dress the day of to the two of them standing out in the pouring rain to get incredible shots of my husband and I, they exceeded our expectations and have set the bar very high for wedding photographers. When you get your wedding images, you will see the beautiful story of your day the two of them were able to capture. You will not be disappointed with your final product. When you hire Jason and Maggie, you are not just getting an excellent husband and wife photography team, you are getting two great friends who will treat you likewise. We are extremely fortunate to have had Jason and Maggie photograph our wedding and just as fortunate to have these two great people in our lives for years to come.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
56 Lester Street, West Haven, CT 06516
BLOG

Wedding Photographers for Playful Couples, that Celebrate Intimacy, and Live Spontaneously.

We believe in the power of true love, the rush of adrenaline and hormones that flood your veins, and the thought of a warm kiss upon your neck.

We believe that the groom is just as important is the bride.

When I met Maggie time stopped and I knew that she was the one.

We believe that every couple should be able to relive ... read more

We believe that the groom is just as important is the bride.

When I met Maggie time stopped and I knew that she was the one.

We believe that every couple should be able to relive that first moment of true love everyday.

Especially on their wedding day.

We help couples wake up to how effing awesome they are, and celebrate their journey.

We also believe that Sunday mornings are reserved for snuggles and breakfast at Georgie’s.

We are outdoor wedding photographers for playful couples that celebrate intimacy and live spontaneously.

+/- read less