Jamaal Allen Photography

A Photographer for all Occasions

San Diego, CA 92110 | map
Style: Contemporary, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Slideshow/Montage
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date...
About Us

I wish life was like a photograph. I wish you could capture it at its best, put a frame around it, and keep it forever, never changing. The moments of life are constantly fleeting and as a photographer I try to hold them still. I'm a professional photographer that has been capturing moments for the last 8 years. I specialize in weddings and engagements, and have plenty of samples on my website for review @ www.JamaalAllen.com

* 5 Reasons Why You Should Book with Jamaal Allen *

1.  Budget: I have great rates that fit will all types of budgets. With wedding packages starting at $1000, you will be hard pressed to find another photographer that will capture those amazing moments at a better price. I offer add ons for those with a larger budget, which includes photo albums, custom CD case, USB drive, metal and canvas prints, & more.

2. Turn Around: I offer a very quick turn around for all my shoots , 4-6 weeks for a standard wedding and quicker for those small events.

3. Fun: I strive to make sure all my clients are happy but I also do photography because I love it, I have fun with it, and in return I allow those I shoot to have fun and be comfortable during the shoot.

4. Vibrant: My photos are vibrant and colorful - none of that dual mute type photography - that's just not my style. If you enjoy bright strong images then I'm your guy. I also edit in black and white but wanted to note that my color photos are vibrant, as you can see in my portfolio.

5.  Quality & Quantity: Not only do you get great quality photos with me, but you get a lot of them. I capture all the big and small moments, including all the little details most photographers miss. I average 100 photos per hour to ensure you get to relive all the moments of your big day.

* Contact Me Today *

Dates fill up fast as the year moves forward, so I encourage all interested parties to contact me as soon as possible to save the date. Servicing all of San Diego County and surrounding areas, feel free to call me at 805-332-2216 or e-mail me at  JamaalPhotography@gmail.com to discuss prices, locations, and your preferred photo style. Shooting weddings, senior pictures, family portraits, head shots, birthdays, maternity, quinceaneras, baby showers, and much more...

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The sweetest photographer ever! I changed my time VERY last minute, yet he was able to accommodate me with no problems. We had the greatest time, and I feel like we didn't even have a "photographer" there at all! It was more like having another welcomed party guest, that really did take FABULOUS pictures!!! What a great experience! I can't wait to throw another event so that we can have you out to the house again!! Thank you thank you thank you! Would most definantly hire him again!

• Event: 11/16/2014
  • Event Type: Birthday
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Cassie Jo
1 Review
Jamaal Allen Photography is a wedding Photographer from San Diego, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Los Angeles, and Inland Empire. Jamaal Allen Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the California wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in wedding and event photography
805-332-2216
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment