Jamaal Allen Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Gorgeous photos at a great price! Very professional, flexible, and accommodating. We had a great time getting our photos taken and could not have been happier with the final products! Thank you so much!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
San Diego, CA 92110

A Photographer for all Occasions

I wish life was like a photograph. I wish you could capture it at its best, put a frame around it, and keep it forever, never changing. The moments of life are constantly fleeting and as a photographer I try to hold them still. Born Jamaal, meaning beauty in Arabic, my mother changed my name to Robert Allen when I was two years old and the name of the company is a mixture of the two names. I have been taking pictures for years and find it the best way to keep a moment alive. Pictures can be ordered on aluminum metal, canvas, and photo-paper. Photos for weddings, portraits and other events can be ordered by the package and most packages include one aluminum metal print.

Servicing the central coast and beyond, feel free to contact me at 805-478-0762 to discuss prices, locations, and photo style.

You can also see more samples of my work and check packages at www.jamaalallen.com

* PRICES * Weddings, Senior Pictures, Family Portraits, Head Shots, Birthdays, Maternity, Quinceaneras, and much more Call 805-478-0762 to discuss packages

Aluminum Prints    Size                     Price        4x6                        $35   5x7                        $50    8x12                       $85    12x12                      $95    10x20                    $130    11x14                    $145   16x24                    $200   24x36                    $350

Details
Style: Contemporary, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints, Video Montage
Liability Insurance: No