Jacaranda Country Club

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

From the first time I went to Jacaranda I knew it was the place I HAD to get married. With it's breathtaking views, the gorgeous interior with the draping, hanging tulle from the ceiling... it was so perfect! Of course thinking it was too good to be true, I automatically assumed it must be expensive or that there had to be some catch....WRONG! For everything that Jacaranda included, you would be a fool to not take advantage of the packages they offer. We got the Jacaranda Buffet, which included four stations of food that we got to choose ourselves, a one hour cocktail hour with passed Hors d'oeuvre's, a four hour open bar, our beautiful cake and so much more. The food itself was AMAZING! So many people that attended our wedding are STILL talking about how delicious everything was. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with both Darlene and Mike. Wonderful people! They were always happy to answer ALL of my millions of questions, some of which I am sure were redundant lol! The day of our wedding, the entire staff was extremely helpful and so sweet! I felt so at ease knowing that I had nothing to worry about. Everyone was so attentive, and made us feel so special. Our wedding was everything we could ever dream of and it is because of how wonderful Jacaranda was. I look forward to future events in our lives as a married couple now because we know we will be having them at Jacaranda in the future. :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
9200 West Broward Blvd, Plantation, FL 33324
BLOG
As host for thousands of successful weddings, bar mitzvahs, anniversaries and other occasions, we’re considered by many to be the premier location for celebrating life’s most important events. We believe we can provide you with the perfect setting, service and cuisine to make your event a smashing success!
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
Edible Creations is proud to work together with such wonderful staff at Jacaranda , we encourage you to stop by and check out this venue , and specially their staff so wonderful to work with . Their reputation speaks for itself , and their service and food preparation is out of this world .
Jacaranda Country Club is a wedding venue from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach. Jacaranda Country Club is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Broward wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in spectacular yet affordable weddings in a gorgeous location with panoramic views.