Jacaranda Country Club Reviews

145 Reviews for Jacaranda Country Club

• Stacie

Stacie L. · Getting married on 09/03/2021

WOW.. just wow!!!

Ok so I haven’t actually gotten married here... YET. I’m a covid bride... original date was 06/26/20. Darlene has been so amazing to work with through this process. When we had to reschedule it was such a breeze. Our new date was set for 11/20/20. Due to a lot of out of state family who were not willing to fly that soon as the world is still so crazy we had reschedule again and Darlene has been so patient and understanding through the whole mess! We did get to do the food tasting and OH MY GOD!!! Incredible ! Our new date is 9/3/21 so I will right a wedding review then but honestly I’m so grateful through everything going on that I chose the jacaranda country club to host my wedding!!! They have made everything so incredibly easy for me!! Darlene is an actual godsend I swear!!!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Jacaranda Country Club's reply:

WOW ! Back at you! Thank you so much for a great review, We can't wait till the Wedding! Keep planning.
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/10/2021

Perfect, easy

Everyone is incredibly helpful. Choosing this location took the fine details out of the equation. With linens, chairs, table settings, every lighting all included, all I had to do was sit there and pick my colors. Vendors they recommend are wonderful. Made for a relaxing wedding day.

Sent on 04/15/2021

Jacaranda Country Club's reply:

Amanda, Thank you for a great review! It was our please to have you celebrate your Wedding here. Please come back and see us soon.
  • Christina

Christina D. · Married on 11/22/2020

Wonderful Experience!

My husband and I got married here on November 22, 2020. Our original wedding date had to be postponed due to COVID. This venue took the safety guidelines very seriously which made us and our guests feel very comfortable and safe! The venue is beautiful for an outdoor ceremony! The staff is very professional and helpful! We are so happy with our wedding and the memories made! Check out this venue, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/15/2021

Christina and Garvin,
    Thank you so much for your kind words, But it was our please to have you with us, we do understand this is new and different for all of us but together we did it!
    Please visit us again your part of the Jacaranda family now. All our Best.
  • Tammi

Tammi L. · Married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful venue, amazing food

Darlene and her staff will take care of everything you need. This is a gorgeous venue with classic looks and fantastic food. The service is always exceptional. We enjoy Mothers Day here and love attending weddings and special events here!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Jacaranda Country Club's reply:

Thank you Tammi for your kind words. We love having you at Jacaranda and please come back again soon.
  • Nancy

Nancy M. · Married on 04/04/2020

Fabulous venue!!!

My daughter was married here a week ago. What an amazing wedding it was. Fabulous venue!! Well worth the cost. Our guests thought we paid thousands more. Highly recommend JCC.

Sent on 05/29/2021

Jacaranda Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much, it was our pleasure to have your family with us .It was a wonderful and Fun wedding!
  • Natalie

Natalie S. · Married on 03/15/2020

Amazing!

I can't even being to express how happy we are to have had our wedding at Jacaranda. We didn't have to worry about ANYTHING! The staff was AMAZING, and so attentive. It also helps that they were familiar with all the vendors, so everything flowed beautifully. Darlene is truly a God send, and I would highly recommend this venue! =)

Sent on 04/27/2020

Natalie,
    We thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful review about your experience here with us. It is our absolute pleasure to have been a part of making your wedding extra special. We look forward to the possibility of celebrating another special occasion with you in the future. Many blessings on your marriage!
  • Lauren

Lauren P. · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing! :)

From the moment we stepped into Jacaranda, we knew this was the venue where we wanted to get married! Darlene, Tina and Mike were amazing! They truly want to make your dream wedding come true! Make sure you come hungry to your tasting because they really feed you! I cannot imagine getting married anywhere else but Jacaranda!
    I truly thank Darlene and her team for helping us plan our fairytale wedding. Darlene was patient with all of our questions. She really wanted this wedding to be all that we have ever imagined. The day of our wedding went so smooth with no stress! It was beyond perfect. The servers were incredible. They even got my husband’s food for him while my mom got mine. I really can’t thank the whole team at Jacaranda enough!

Sent on 04/19/2020

Jacqueline G. · Married on 12/21/2019

Darlene & her staff were absolutely great

Darlene was very helpful since the moment we went to ask for info at the club. The cocktail was perfect, the food exquisite. Open bar excellent. Staff very caring and polite. Thanks for making my daughters wedding an awesome one. My daughter , her husband and all the guests were very happy and pleased.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Jacaranda Country Club's reply:

Jacqueline thank you so much for the wonderful review! It's always so rewarding for us to hear that we've helped to create a great memory for such an important occasion. I'll be sure to pass this on to Darlene and all of our team that work so hard to make it happen. Mike Reed, Director of Food & Beverage.
  • Sandy

Sandy T. · Married on 11/17/2019

Awesome thus far!

We are getting married on November 17th and thus far our experience has been great. The food tasting was great and we look forward to our event.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Sandy and Herolde,
    Were Happy to have you with us, you will not be disappointed !
    Thank you for your kind words.
  • Tami

Tami K. · Married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful Venue

The Country Club is amazing! We had a brunch and our guests are still talking about the food. It was also very affordable.
    My advice to any bride is: have a wedding DAY coordinator. You NEED someone to take care of all of the issues that day. I had no idea of the things going on behind the scenes that could have ruined my wedding. Thankfully my day of coordinator handled everything. Even Jacaranda CC made mistakes. My reception seating chart was incorrect (even though it was discussed the day before), my head table was on a platform when it should have been on the floor and the ceremony seats were not set out as we were told they would be. This could have been a disaster. BUT my coordinator made them fix it. Although I might add there was some unprofessionalism from JCC. I did not know any of this until several days later. My guests had no idea either. So it all looked perfect.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Jacaranda Country Club's reply:

Hi Tami! Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm so sorry about the misunderstanding with the head table location. I truly don't remember us discussing that the day before and so I didn't change it on the seating plan. So glad your coordinator caught that before the reception started. Thanks again and hope to see you at the club again soon!

Steven S. · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Ok...you were probably like me and my husband,, viewing multiple venues, trying to juggle all the details that each venue offered. Look no further,
    Jacaranda Country Club is a hidden gem in Plantation, Florida. We literally bumped into it. After speaking with Darlene, the catering manager, touring the space and reviewing the packages, we looked at each other and said.."This place is amazing!"
    This place knows what they are doing!.. beautiful landscape, great space (indoor and outdoor), and the variety of foods and packages. Darlene and her team were wonderful, helping me with different choices of linens and food items that worked best with the size of our wedding and our theme. The night of the wedding, Darlene stayed til the very end, making sure we were ok.
    Our guests raved about the food ( cocktails and reception). The quality was exceptional ( and my husband and I are big time Foodies!). They are able to interchange the food options and if you have cultural foods you want incorporated, they can do it! Our guests were saying they had to pace themselves during the cocktail hour to make sure they had enough room to eat dinner! ( Thank God we had an amazing DJ that got the guests dancing to burn off those calories ) The team provided for my husband and I our own cocktail tray in the bridal suite complete with beverages so we could have a quiet moment to ourselves after the ceremony.
    Don't hesitate to book this venue. Our guests are already looking at booking Jacaranda for a future 70th birthday party and a retirement party.
    Seana & Steven ( married July 13, 2019)

Sent on 07/19/2019

Seana and Steve,
    Thank you, Thank you, What a wonderful review. It was my pleasure to be part of your Special day. We really are a hidden gem and it brings us pleasure to be able to share our food and our self with wonderful people. Please stay in touch and join us for Lunch in the Grill restaurant. You are now part of the Jacaranda Family, Welcome and come back soon to see me!

Regina · Married on 05/26/2019

Our Dream Wedding Venue!

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Jacaranda Country Club for our wedding venue. My family first used Jacaranda Country Club 10 years ago for my brothers bar mitzvah which our family and guests still rave about. As my husband and I have lived in NYC for the past 4 years - our hometown of South Florida was now a destination wedding for us. We needed a venue that we could trust and provide the most value. After meeting with other venues, Jacaranda was the obvious choice for us. Jacaranda provides the best value (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, wedding cake, premium alcohol, valet, uplighting, chairs, silverware, etc) were all included in our contract. All we had to provide was the DJ, flowers, and photographer. This took off a lot of the stress we would have had, especially with planning a destination wedding. Additionally, Darlene was warm, welcoming and reassuring from our initial visit through our wedding day. She provided exceptional service and made sure that our wedding day was perfect! The day of the wedding was everything I dreamed of and everything went according to plan. It was great to have Darlene there as the day-of-coordinator to make sure everything was set up and customized to our plan! We cannot recommend Jacaranda enough!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Regina and David,
    It was our pleasure that you choose us to help you host the most important day of your lives! Thank you so much for all your kind words and I'm so happy that it was perfect and you had a wonderful night. We wish you all the best.

Anjelica W. · Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful Venue - Amazing Food!

The venue is gorgeous and it was so convenient as someone who was planning my own wedding to have all so many customization options including uplighting, chair type, cushion, table cloth, and napkin color all in one place. The getting ready room was beautiful, spacious and was filled with appetizers right after the ceremony so my husband and I could have some quiet time and refuel. The service was on point. I delighted to hear after the wedding that they took note of the parents and grandparents during the ceremony and the waiters made extra stops by their tables to make sure they were well taken care of.

The true star of the show was the food. My husband and I have families with picky eaters that prefer home cooked meals/catering. After the tasting, the chef was open to and implemented feedback I provided to make the flavors closer to what our families would expect. It was a definitely a hit. They raved about the portions of the appetizers and how well seasoned and flavorful the buffet stations were.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Janice

Janice · Married on 01/05/2019

Awesome from start to finish!

Darlene and her team were attentive to my every detail and made sure that the day went as planned. Simply amazing! You will not regret having your wedding at Jacaranda! The food, the decor everything was beautiful! We will be back to celebrate our anniversaries here!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Elham

Elham · Married on 12/28/2018

A Wedding better than my dreams!

We are eternally grateful to Darlene, Chasity, and catering staff for turning my dream wedding into a reality. The details were perfect. The food is delicious. The venue is beautiful. Our guests are still reliving every moment! I highly recommend this venue for their talent and professionalism; future bride and grooms, you are in great hands!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Melinda · Married on 12/23/2018

Wedding Ceremony and Reception 12/23/18

We had our Wedding Ceremony and Reception at Jacaranda Country Club on 12/23/18. We were assisted mainly by Darlene and Chasity, which were both amazing. Honestly, my wedding day was pure perfection and I am happy to say that those two ladies helped make my day amazing. Darlene and Chasity were a great combination of being prompt, understanding, great problem solvers, and genuine. We are also thankful for all the other staff that helped make our day perfect as well. Everything was smooth with barely any issues and if an issue did arise it was quickly fixed.
    We are forever thankful!!!
    Melinda (Souffrant) D'Haiti
    O'Darris D'Haiti

Sent on 01/28/2019

Maria V. · Married on 12/15/2018

The best place for a wedding

The best place for a wedding 👰

Sent on 01/01/2019

Samantha · Married on 12/01/2018

Darlene is awesome!

The venue is beautiful, affordable & everyone raved about the food! Darlene is amazing at her job & made everything so easy! I would definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Latoya · Married on 11/18/2018

Chasity made my experience out of this world

I would recommend Jacaranda Country Club for your special occasion. Working with Chasity made the entire process almost stress free. Chasity made herself available anytime I needed assistance even if it was for the the smallest thing. My experience was amazing

Sent on 12/31/2018

Jacaranda Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the great review. It was my pleasure. Don't forget to keep us posted on your family adventures. xoxo Chas

Kimberlie · Married on 10/27/2018

Most Magical Experience

We went with our gut instinct after visiting jacaranda one time, we booked because we immediately fell in love!! Not only is the country club ABSOLUTELY stunning, but the coordinators, Darlene and chastity are truly angels!! EVERYTHING was taken care of with out us even having to think about it! Everything except the photographer, DJ, and florist was included! It helped planning and coordinating our wedding much easier! Our day went PERFECTLY! The interior was completely redone and it is absolutely gorgeous! Not only is it beautiful but our party of 150 people felt intimate and special because they only do one event at a time! Even though the reception was "inside" the large windows allow for stunning views of the golf course! Our photos were absolutely breathtaking because of these views! The food was amazing our guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful our reception was! There are not enough words to describe how thankful we are for having our wedding reception here! It was a true dream come true! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Jacaranda Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the great review, we enjoyed every moment. Did you and Pablo ever get a chance to have your waffles and ice cream or was it too crazy? ;) Let mom and dad know we said hello and we hope to see you all for lunch at the grille one day.

Nadine · Married on 08/18/2018

As most people know, planning a wedding can be extremely stressful however Darlene at Jacaranda Country Club was so accommodating and helpful. This venue is absolutely beautiful, both inside and out. The food was also very good. There are so many different packages to choose from that you can really tailor them to your liking.

Thank you Darlene for making our day so special.

All the best,

Nadine and Marcus

Sent on 09/16/2018

Kevin · Married on 07/22/2018

Stop don’t think about it, just do it. Yes I said do it sign your contract here with jacaranda Country club for your next venue. Trust me you are in great hands. From Darlene, Chasity and Mike they were absolutely AMAZING!!

My husband and I visited 7 other venues and none of them, absolutely none of them had the feel, look or customer service as Jacaranda Country Club. The place just went through a major renovation which is very fitting for any party. We loved every moment of our 10th Anniversary/ Baby reveal party.

The staff was nothing but superb, everything went as planned my guess was in love with the food, my open bar I had was great the bartenders remember most of my guest and what they had to drink before. The beauty of the space during sunset was just breath taking the grounds is well manicured and very perfect for breath taking photo memories.

I will recommend over and over to anyone that is seeking a venue for anything.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Veria · Married on 07/21/2018

Jacaranda is THE place to go for the best service and experience with your wedding. I'm in the event business so I had high expectations. Darlene exceeded them. She was prompt and gave attentive service during the entire process. Jacaranda has items like chiavari chairs and select linens included in the rental fee. Nowhere else gives you chiavari chairs in the rental fee. And the food! Our guests are STILL talking about it 3 months later. The night went smoothly thanks to Darlene, Chastity and the Banquets' team. I cannot say enough about them. Please do yourself a favor, book your wedding or next social event there. You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/15/2018

Beautiful venue, great food, all the guests commented on what a beautiful place. Was suppose to be outside wedding but it rained. It was still beautiful inside. Highly recommend

Sent on 10/07/2018