Imoni Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We hired Samantha as our wedding coordinator in the Basic package. She came highly recommended by our venue and we booked her pretty soon after we booked our venue as we were just starting to realize what we were getting ourselves into! From Day 1 she was always responsive, upbeat, full of good advice, a great listener, and organized. For every question big or small that I had, she had an answer. The value she added was pretty visible from the beginning when we were asking for referrals, and every referral she gave us was spot on and did a great job.

The value she added as we got closer to the wedding was even more evident, as the venue changed their event managers (for the second time!) not long before our wedding. She made sure that everything went smoothly in the weeks before and day of the wedding. She worked well with all of our vendors and was always prompt and professional. It was particularly nice knowing she was handling a bunch of things on the day of that I didn't even know about until after the wedding--this is a part where you don't see the value until after the fact, and it is something we very much appreciated.

It was such a relief to know we had Samantha on site on the wedding day to make sure our families and we had a good time. She made sure my mother was happy after there was a miscommunication with our florist about the centerpieces. She even had a secret timeline with my family since there were surprises for me and my now husband that we weren't supposed to know about.

We are all thrilled we had Samantha from Imoni at our side and thrilled with our wedding. You really won't regret hiring Samantha.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
1531 E Shannon St, Chandler, AZ 85225

Your Dreams By Design

My name is Jen, and when I told my mom that I was going into the event planning business she quietly giggled, then quickly agreed that it was the perfect job for me.  When I asked her why she felt so certain, she quickly reminded me about my wedding: the schedules, the deadlines, the itineraries, and mostly the delegated responsibilities that I so grudgingly gave away.  Then, with a lift of one eyebrow she turned to me and said, “Babycakes, you have always been like that.”  Read the rest of the story at www.imonievents.com!

+/- read less