Imoni Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We cannot say enough about Regan from Imoni Events. She was AMAZING, and we’re so glad we hired her as our wedding coordinator. She went beyond our expectations! Having Regan there the day of the wedding and the weeks prior to the wedding allowed me more time to enjoy myself and be stress free! Regan coordinated a few of our vendors and everything was executed flawlessly the day of! Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding and it was all because of Regan, it was truly perfect.

One of the things that I greatly appreciated was how honest Regan was. She was very straight forward with what would and would not work. She would tell me if there was a more inexpensive option for something that I wanted. She was so positive and calm at the rehearsal and at the wedding (even being 8 ½ mos pregnant), along with her assistant Rachel, making everything feel so easy and comfortable.

Regan is very personable, professional, organized, detailed and whenever we needed something or had a question, she always was responsive and quick to get back to us and most of all, so much fun to work with. She truly has a gift at what she does and we appreciate everything that she did for us.

I would highly recommend Imoni Events to any bride to be!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1531 E Shannon St, Chandler, AZ 85225

Your Dreams By Design

My name is Jen, and when I told my mom that I was going into the event planning business she quietly giggled, then quickly agreed that it was the perfect job for me.  When I asked her why she felt so certain, she quickly reminded me about my wedding: the schedules, the deadlines, the itineraries, and mostly the delegated responsibilities that I so grudgingly gave away.  Then, with a lift of one eyebrow she turned to me and said, “Babycakes, you have always been like that.”  Read the rest of the story at www.imonievents.com!

Details