Hotel deLuxe

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

This is the hotel my husband and I used to stay in for the first night of our honeymoon. My Matron of Honor and I also stayed here night prior and we took our wedding photos in their lobby and hallways. This hotel was actually referred to me by my photographer, Megan Nefediew Photography, because it was beautiful, in a great location and had spectacular lighting throughout its space. They even offered room enhancements, for extra fees of course, like adding micro brews, a bottle of bubbly or their pinot noir wine to our room. Instead, I asked if they could turn down the lights in our room prior to our return, after our wedding, and sprinkle rose petals on top of the bed. They happily obliged and it turned out beautifully.

The staff was super helpful, not only in answering my many questions via email, but also on the day-of, opening doors and assisting in any way, while myself and my bridal party tried to arrange for photography.

The hotel itself was beautiful, both inside and out. The outside of the building was layered with tan colored bricks held together with a darker colored mortar, with green frames outlining the windows and carefully placed green palm trees in big, light colored planters alongside the building. Taking our first-look photos out front was a wise option for us, as the building provided the perfect back drop. Their lobby was adorned in rich golden hues, both on the floors, in their end tables and chairs, on the elevator doors, and on their walls. Their lobby was small but the whole placed was wrapped in giant mirrors, making the room appear larger than it was. Softly lit chandeliers of crystal and gold hung from the ceilings, bouncing their glow off of the tall ivory pillars within the space.

Our room, the King Deluxe, was spacious and decorated in light and bright colors, keeping it light and airy yet comfortable and relaxing. It had just the right amount of glamorous touches to make it perfect.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
729 SW 15th Ave, Portland, OR 97205

A contemporary tribute to the golden era Hollywood filmmaking that tastefully balances art deco and art modern styles for a mix of timeless sophistication and modern comfort. With Hotel deLuxe’s collection of vintage Hollywood photographs, sleep surrounded by the greats of classic cinema. Unparalleled service, engaging amenities and a warm, welcoming atmosphere ensure Hotel deLuxe is a downtown Portland escape where every guest feels like a star. Hotel deLuxe boasts several unique event spaces ideal for a wedding ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, brunch etc. For the ultimate in romance and glamour, this is the place to be!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
PROS I KNOW (72)
Hotel deLuxe is a wedding eremony and reception venue from Portland, Oregon. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Portland, Oregon, and Washington. Hotel deLuxe is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Portland, OR wedding industry for 50 years. We specialize in wedding venue and overnight accommodation services