Historic Dubsdread Ballroom & Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

blown away. dubsdread made my day absolutely perfect with little direction from us. i am NOT a very decisive bride and was having big difficulties with deciding all the little details that come with having a nice reception. the coordinator asked me "what kind of vibe are you going for, what are your colors, and what are some things you dont want" and literally took that information and BLEW ME AWAY! when we first got there we walked in and took a tour of the ballroom and I cried. It was gorgeous. we were so well taken care of from the very beginning. dubsdread is one of the best in the industry for a reason. you will NOT regret booking them for your reception. the food was delicious, the venue was amazing, and their coordination team is incredible. we're talking I would email them at midnight freaking out about something and they would get back to me within thirty minutes incredible. couldn't have been happier with our reception venue. so so so so happy, i'm still beaming. thank you for everything!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
549 W Par St., Orlando, FL 32804

Classic, Timeless, Elegant.

FINE WINES, CLASSIC VENUES, ROMANTIC DREAMS... SOME THINGS JUST GET BETTER WITH TIME...

A leader in the wedding industry for over 12 years, Dubsdread is pleased to now be able to offer you
two amazing venues, with two very unique styles.

THE TEAM REMAINS THE SAME, THE QUALITY IS UNALTERED, ONLY THE SCENERY IS DIFFERENT. p>

Highland Manor

Historic Grace
Steeped in 109 years of history, The Highland Manor provides a classic and unforgettable backdropfor any wedding or special event. Nestled on secluded grounds, this stately home will enchant you with its ancient oaks and roaming peacocks. Located at 604 E. Main Street Apopka, FL 32703.

Historic Dubsdread

Southern Charm
Located near downtown Orlando, Historic Dubsdread Ballroom invokes the Southern charm of a bygone era. With rooms of all sizes, beautiful views of the golf course and a gorgeous oak-covered courtyard, it's the ideal location for weddings, meetings and special events.

Off-Site Catering Available for many Local Area Venues such as Leu Gardens, The Mezz, etc.

Call or email today to schedule your appointment to see any—or all—of our fantastic venues:

549 West Par Street, Orlando, FL 32804

407-650-9558

Details
Maximum capacity: 300
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake OK
ENDORSEMENTS (13)
Dubsdread is a wonderful, quaint country club setting that has been a favorite of brides for years. I have had the pleasure of working with Cathy and her staff many times and the result has always been the same, Very happy brides and quests! What more could you ask for!
PROS I KNOW (147) View All 147 Pros »
Historic Dubsdread Ballroom & Catering is a wedding Venue from Orlando. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Apopka, kissimmee, and Central Florida. Historic Dubsdread Ballroom & Catering is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Orlando wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in weddings venue, food and beverage, and day of coordination