Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina in October. We had a phenomenal experience. Jesse, who is the event coordinator at the Hilton, was wonderful to work with. She was kind, enthusiastic, professional, and responsible. She was very patient and helpful in answering all our questions and helping us plan the logistics. The day of my wedding both my mom and I did not have to worry about any of the details as she took care of everything. Jesse - you are the best, thank you!!!

Our cocktail hour was in the Atlantic Ballroom and on the outdoor patio and our reception was in the Grand Ballroom -- all of these spaces are beautiful which helped us save money on flowers and decorations. For our meal, we chose the dual entry of filet and maui maui which was absolutely DELICIOUS!! Not only did the quality of the food impress us, but we were also very impressed with the catering staff in general. They had plenty of servers and bartenders which made dinner service run smoothly and on time. In planning for our event, we appreciated that the Hilton worked with us to get the important things that we wanted and still stay in budget.

We specifically wanted a hotel for our reception as many of our guests were from out of town. The Hilton formed a room block for us with discounted rates and our guests ended up renting about 60 rooms. The rooms were clean, modern, and reasonably priced. The Marco Suite were the bride and groom stay was breathtaking. Overall we were very happy with the hotel, but my only comment is that some of our guests had difficulty getting into the room block with the discounted rate. Jesse was wonderful in helping us sort out all the rooms, but I think they should have an easier process.

Overall we had a wonderful experience, they deserve the 5/5 stars :) Thank you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1881 SE 17th street Causeway, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

Located on the Intracoastal Waterway and directly across from Port Everglades, the cruise capital of the world, we can host all of your wedding events in one of our unique venues. From your welcome reception or rehearsal dinner, ceremony, farewell breakfast or bon voyage gathering, our tropical grounds and private event space are ideal location s!

Our fresh contemporary design with subtle and bold colors blending together complements any décor. The intimate Atlantic Ballroom seats up to 150 guests and overlooks the palm tree sprinkled terrace where you can hold your ceremony or reception. Chic and sophisticated, our Grand Ballroom with dramatic crystal chandeliers can accommodate up to 550 friends and family.

With their culinary ingenuity, our chefs will create a luscious dining experience leaving your guests with a lingering impression of a wedding unsurpassed.

To request additional information, please contact our catering team at 954-527-6792. We look forward to the privilege of planning your wedding with you!

Details