Heather Rice Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Heather Rice is just simply amazing in every way possible! She has such a great personality! We had SO much fun taking our pictures before and after the wedding. She absolutely loves what she does and it shows in her work. Our pictures were just simply STUNNING. Not only did she start editing our pictures THE DAY AFTER OUR WEDDING (and put them on Instragram & Facebook so I could get a sneak peak) but she had all of them on DropBox for us to see just a short 3 weeks after our wedding. I also just received our wonderful CDs with all of the images in HD! I know some people that don't see their pictures for 6months to a year! Every pictures... to a T... was PERFECT. My family and friends couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the photos are and what a great person Heather was! SHE EVEN DANCED WITH MY DAD AT THE RECEPTION! SO MUCH FUN! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
FL

Bringing your images to life.

I am photographer with an artistic edge and an eye for details. I love color and capturing those special moments that happen spontaneously. Your wedding day should be about you, so you don't have to worry about a high-maintenance, diva photographer barking orders or running your show. I love organization and will work with you to make sure everything you want is done your way on your special day. No gimmicks or up-selling involved, just real talk about what I can do for you. After photographing couples for their engagements and weddings, I feel like my clients become my friends. I love building those connections and my goal is capturing your special day exactly as you have envisioned it to be.

I offer full-service wedding photography, album and card designs for my clients. I am trained as a Graphic Designer as well as a photographer, and use my design background to create one-of-a-kind "Save the Date's", Invitations, and "Thank You's", as well as custom photo books, collages and assisting with designing your custom wedding album. I offer a lot with my packages and you definately get your money's worth. Give me a call and we can discuss the details of your wedding day, and what package is best for you.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Slideshow
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)