1249 N. Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32804 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lee James Floral Designs

Lee James Floral Designs is a full service retail/event planning and design firm with a forte in floral.  You as our client are only limited by your imagination as to what we can create.  With a refined eye for design and unparalleled client service, the Lee James team will take your event from conception to production with all the trimmings; especially Fierce…Fabulous…Flowers.

Celebrating over 20 years of design; we, at Lee James, take pride in our work resulting in a spectacular production that exceeds your expectations.

Follow Lee James Floral Designs on

102 Reviews for Lee James Floral Designs

• Megan

Megan V · Married on 01/04/2020

Top-Notch Professionalism & Stunning Arrangements

To describe Lee James Floral in one word, excellence. Excellence across the entire spectrum. Lee James himself is a wonderful person, he has so much kindness and a truly creative mind. We were planning a wedding from out of state, so my mother-in-law went to meet with him, and she concurred he was a delight to meet.

Upon our request, he made designs for us to look at a week before the wedding, since we were unable to meet with him in-person prior to then (due to our schedule). He was so accommodating! For example, at this meeting (one week before the wedding) we realized we forgot to ask for a throwing bouquet and an arrangement for a well-covering that it is located in the middle of the seating area at the reception venue. He quickly reassured us it was no problem, and offered to put ferns on the well-covering which was such a great idea! When I saw my bouquet I almost cried, it was SO gorgeous! I loved the boutonnières and corsages for our parents, the groom, groomsmen, godparents, and grandparents. He also made a flower crown and flower orb for our flower girl! Throughout the above, he beautifully incorporated succulents which I really wanted! Our table arrangements were stunning, they truly made the wedding so spectacular. Our guests were speechless, we received so many compliments.

We highly recommend Lee James, he will exceed your expectations!

Sent on 05/28/2020
  • Summer

Summer Snyder · Married on 06/28/2019

Beautiful!

The flowers were so beautiful! They captured my vision so very well and truly surprised me! My wedding ballroom was completely transformed into the most gorgeous, magical, and best-smelling place I had ever been in! Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

Summer, what a beautiful blessing you are. THANK YOU for the kind words, and thank you for letting us be a part of this most special day. Many wonderful blessings to you both.
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/16/2019

Dreams brought to Life

Extraordinary creations by the most wonderful team made our wedding the dream in my head. Lee took exactly the images from my head and brought them to life. He was frank with me about keeping costs down (his location in Orlando vs my wedding in Tampa). Diana is amazing (as is the whole team) at communication and answering questions. I gave him this abstract concept of Vintage Science and Inventors as the theme along with science glass and told him I wanted weird, wacky, interesting, but still beautiful flowers. Did he and his team ever deliver. He made what could have been slightly tacky a beautiful, elegant, and dreamy display of flowers. They were colorful, interesting and perfection. Exactly what I wanted. He also created the most dramatic bridal bouquet you've ever seen (I told him I wanted it down to the floor and that is what I got!!). He created a floral suite that tied all the parts together while still managing to differentiate certain areas. My bridal bouquet had florals that tied together with bridesmaid bouquets, the groom's boutonniere, the mother's corsages, and the groomsmen and father's boutonnieres. He created a complete story from rehearsal dinner to wedding party to reception that was fun, elegant, and completely unique. He team that came over to set up was a dream and worked to make sure the room was set to perfection and didn't leave before speaking with me to confirm final set up as well as to personally deliver my bouquet and a hug. It was absolute perfection from start to finish and I cannot thank this team enough for their dedication, creativity, and work.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

THANK YOU Katie for the kind words, It was such an honor to be able to be a part of this most special day with you. Many wonderful blessings to you both.

Lee James Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 98.00
    $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

• A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Lee James Floral Designs is the place to go for beautiful floral designs. Only the most beautiful floral arrangements for your special day.

• Jordan Weiland Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing florist! Lee James is dedicated 100% to his clients and sees through his vision to the end. He's great to work with.

• Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe Wedding Jewelers

Several of our brides have used Lee James Floral Designs for their weddings. We can't speak enough about the quality of their flowers and arrangements and how beautiful they look in wedding photos. We've also been fortunate to have their flowers in our showroom and we've had nothing but the highest compliments.

• 1249 N. Orange Ave Orlando, 32804 See on map
    4078973141 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm Saturday 8:30am - 2:00pm
    Location of (Lee James Floral Designs)