1249 N. Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32804 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lee James Floral Designs

Lee James Floral Designs is a full service retail/event planning and design firm with a forte in floral. You as our client are only limited by your imagination as to what we can create. With a refined eye for design and unparalleled client service, the Lee James team will take your event from conception to production with all the trimmings; especially Fierce…Fabulous…Flowers.

Celebrating over 20 years of design; we, at Lee James, take pride in our work resulting in a spectacular production that exceeds your expectations.

Follow Lee James Floral Designs on

Lee James Floral Designs 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/23/2018

Exceeded my Expectations

We had such an amazing wedding. Diana was always there when I needed to communicate with her and she was able to answer all of my questions. Lee James and his team made my vision come a reality. I was really picky when it came to flowers. I wanted them to be perfect! My husband wanted the centerpieces to look modern and Lee James was able to give us the best of both words. He is professional and has a great ideas. I loved that he listen to every single detail that we discussed in prior meetings. The day of the wedding it did not hit me that I was getting married until I saw my beautiful bouquet that is when it hit me and I started crying because it was all extremely beautiful . Lee James and his team exceeded my expectations. His team stayed to relocate my arch flowers to my sweetheart table, they did this transition flawlessly. My guest gave me many compliments on how beautiful my flowers were. Not to mention my bouquet, everyone was obsessed with how perfect it was. When we came back from our honeymoon a week later all of my flowers were still alive! We are forever thankful for their wonderful work. Love Mr. & Mrs. Plasencia.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Nicole, what a nice review, you made my day. It was truly out pleasure and honor to have been a part of you special day. Wishing you both many-many wonderful blessings

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2018

We just cant say enough about Lee James. I've heard for years all over Orlando that he is the best florist in Central Florida. So we gave him a try. Wow...he completely exceeded our expectations!!! He was amazing. He is every bit as talented as he is kind and charming. If you want exquisite, top of the line floral for your event, he is your guy. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure and an honor to be part of your most special day , and we wishing you both many many blessings for the future.

Nancy · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Lee James and his team for my daughter's wedding.
    From understanding my daughter's vision and turning it into a reality, Lee was both an artist and support system. His patience, ideas, and professionalism are unsurpassed.
    Every attention to detail possible was addressed. It truly was beyond imaginable. I went down to the ballroom during setup. Lee was there giving precise instruction on floral and table arrangement placements (and I mean precise - everything to perfection!) My daughter's bouquet arrived with a hand written note of well wishes. The ballroom looked magical upon completion and our guests were amazed as well.
    In addition to Lee, his staff is friendly, experienced and extremely professional. They were a pleasure to work with.
    Lee James Floral is the ultimate in creativity, quality and professionalism.

Lee James Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 98.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical

Real Weddings

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Lee James Floral Designs is the place to go for beautiful floral designs. Only the most beautiful floral arrangements for your special day.

• Jordan Weiland Photography
    Jordan Weiland Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing florist! Lee James is dedicated 100% to his clients and sees through his vision to the end. He's great to work with.

• Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe
    Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe Wedding Jewelers

Several of our brides have used Lee James Floral Designs for their weddings. We can't speak enough about the quality of their flowers and arrangements and how beautiful they look in wedding photos. We've also been fortunate to have their flowers in our showroom and we've had nothing but the highest compliments.

• 1249 N. Orange Ave Orlando, FL 32804 See on map