1249 N. Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32804 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lee James Floral Designs

Lee James Floral Designs is a full service retail/event planning and design firm with a forte in floral. You as our client are only limited by your imagination as to what we can create. With a refined eye for design and unparalleled client service, the Lee James team will take your event from conception to production with all the trimmings; especially Fierce…Fabulous…Flowers.

Celebrating over 20 years of design; we, at Lee James, take pride in our work resulting in a spectacular production that exceeds your expectations.

Follow Lee James Floral Designs on

Lee James Floral Designs 7
  • Summer

Summer Snyder · Married on 06/28/2019

Beautiful!

The flowers were so beautiful! They captured my vision so very well and truly surprised me! My wedding ballroom was completely transformed into the most gorgeous, magical, and best-smelling place I had ever been in! Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Lee James Floral Designs 8

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

Summer, what a beautiful blessing you are. THANK YOU for the kind words, and thank you for letting us be a part of this most special day. Many wonderful blessings to you both.
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/16/2019

Dreams brought to Life

Extraordinary creations by the most wonderful team made our wedding the dream in my head. Lee took exactly the images from my head and brought them to life. He was frank with me about keeping costs down (his location in Orlando vs my wedding in Tampa). Diana is amazing (as is the whole team) at communication and answering questions. I gave him this abstract concept of Vintage Science and Inventors as the theme along with science glass and told him I wanted weird, wacky, interesting, but still beautiful flowers. Did he and his team ever deliver. He made what could have been slightly tacky a beautiful, elegant, and dreamy display of flowers. They were colorful, interesting and perfection. Exactly what I wanted. He also created the most dramatic bridal bouquet you've ever seen (I told him I wanted it down to the floor and that is what I got!!). He created a floral suite that tied all the parts together while still managing to differentiate certain areas. My bridal bouquet had florals that tied together with bridesmaid bouquets, the groom's boutonniere, the mother's corsages, and the groomsmen and father's boutonnieres. He created a complete story from rehearsal dinner to wedding party to reception that was fun, elegant, and completely unique. He team that came over to set up was a dream and worked to make sure the room was set to perfection and didn't leave before speaking with me to confirm final set up as well as to personally deliver my bouquet and a hug. It was absolute perfection from start to finish and I cannot thank this team enough for their dedication, creativity, and work.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Lee James Floral Designs 9
    Lee James Floral Designs 10
    Lee James Floral Designs 11

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

THANK YOU Katie for the kind words, It was such an honor to be able to be a part of this most special day with you. Many wonderful blessings to you both.

Meghan · Married on 02/23/2019

Most Beautiful Flowers ever!!!

Lee's work is absolutely amazing! I was recommended to Lee by my wedding planner and I'm so happy I was. We met a couple times to go over the different floral ideas and the look I wanted for my wedding. You can tell that Lee is a true artist and takes so much pride in his work. He exceeded all my expectations for our floral. From the arbor we were married in front of, to the centerpieces, to the bouquets ... I loved every single floral arrangement at my wedding. And I got so many compliments about how beautiful the flowers were. Lee has been in the wedding industry for over 20 years and his work proves it! Absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Lee James Floral Designs 12
    Lee James Floral Designs 13
    Lee James Floral Designs 14
    Lee James Floral Designs 15

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Meghan for the kind words, it was such a pleasure being a part of your special day, and my favorite wedding photo of all times is you and the puppy...PERFECTION!!! many wonderful blessings to you all .

Lee James Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 98.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical

Real Weddings

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Lee James Floral Designs is the place to go for beautiful floral designs. Only the most beautiful floral arrangements for your special day.

• Jordan Weiland Photography
    Jordan Weiland Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing florist! Lee James is dedicated 100% to his clients and sees through his vision to the end. He's great to work with.

• Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe
    Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe Wedding Jewelers

Several of our brides have used Lee James Floral Designs for their weddings. We can't speak enough about the quality of their flowers and arrangements and how beautiful they look in wedding photos. We've also been fortunate to have their flowers in our showroom and we've had nothing but the highest compliments.

• 1249 N. Orange Ave Orlando, 32804 See on map