Lee James Floral Designs Reviews

Lee James Floral Designs 5
Lee James Floral Designs 6
Lee James Floral Designs 7

Meghan · Married on 02/23/2019

Most Beautiful Flowers ever!!!

Lee's work is absolutely amazing! I was recommended to Lee by my wedding planner and I'm so happy I was. We met a couple times to go over the different floral ideas and the look I wanted for my wedding. You can tell that Lee is a true artist and takes so much pride in his work. He exceeded all my expectations for our floral. From the arbor we were married in front of, to the centerpieces, to the bouquets ... I loved every single floral arrangement at my wedding. And I got so many compliments about how beautiful the flowers were. Lee has been in the wedding industry for over 20 years and his work proves it! Absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Lee James Floral Designs 8
    Lee James Floral Designs 9
    Lee James Floral Designs 10
    Lee James Floral Designs 11

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Meghan for the kind words, it was such a pleasure being a part of your special day, and my favorite wedding photo of all times is you and the puppy...PERFECTION!!! many wonderful blessings to you all .

Nicole · Married on 11/23/2018

Exceeded my Expectations

We had such an amazing wedding. Diana was always there when I needed to communicate with her and she was able to answer all of my questions. Lee James and his team made my vision come a reality. I was really picky when it came to flowers. I wanted them to be perfect! My husband wanted the centerpieces to look modern and Lee James was able to give us the best of both words. He is professional and has a great ideas. I loved that he listen to every single detail that we discussed in prior meetings. The day of the wedding it did not hit me that I was getting married until I saw my beautiful bouquet that is when it hit me and I started crying because it was all extremely beautiful . Lee James and his team exceeded my expectations. His team stayed to relocate my arch flowers to my sweetheart table, they did this transition flawlessly. My guest gave me many compliments on how beautiful my flowers were. Not to mention my bouquet, everyone was obsessed with how perfect it was. When we came back from our honeymoon a week later all of my flowers were still alive! We are forever thankful for their wonderful work. Love Mr. & Mrs. Plasencia.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Nicole, what a nice review, you made my day. It was truly out pleasure and honor to have been a part of you special day. Wishing you both many-many wonderful blessings

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2018

We just cant say enough about Lee James. I've heard for years all over Orlando that he is the best florist in Central Florida. So we gave him a try. Wow...he completely exceeded our expectations!!! He was amazing. He is every bit as talented as he is kind and charming. If you want exquisite, top of the line floral for your event, he is your guy. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure and an honor to be part of your most special day , and we wishing you both many many blessings for the future.

Nancy · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Lee James and his team for my daughter's wedding.
    From understanding my daughter's vision and turning it into a reality, Lee was both an artist and support system. His patience, ideas, and professionalism are unsurpassed.
    Every attention to detail possible was addressed. It truly was beyond imaginable. I went down to the ballroom during setup. Lee was there giving precise instruction on floral and table arrangement placements (and I mean precise - everything to perfection!) My daughter's bouquet arrived with a hand written note of well wishes. The ballroom looked magical upon completion and our guests were amazed as well.
    In addition to Lee, his staff is friendly, experienced and extremely professional. They were a pleasure to work with.
    Lee James Floral is the ultimate in creativity, quality and professionalism.

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2018

Your floral selections and unstructured arrangement of them were brilliant. The chandelier in the Atrium was exquisite and absolutely breathtaking! All of the centerpieces, including the lanterns and candles throughout the venue were the talk of the night, and the Sweetheart table was the sweetest of all!

Lee, we cannot thank you enough for all your hard work. You demonstrated your creative genius, your professionalism, and your commitment to making our wedding day as perfect as possible. Your efforts far exceeded our expectations. Needless to say, we will be singing your praises and recommending you for any floral occasion for many years to come!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Lauren for the kind words, it was truly an honor and a pleasure to be a part of such a special day. And by the way you were stunningly beautiful in that dress and tiara.

Rachel · Married on 04/13/2018

Lee James and his team made my wedding day BEAUTIFUL with his designs. My bouquet was all Peonies and I was SO blown away with how amazing it came out. He was even able to put a couple of extra peonies in all the bouquets for my bridesmaids. He always asked questions and provided ideas when I could not figure out what I wanted. They were creative, professional, and compassionate and I wouldn't want anyone else to have designed the floral details for our wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Rachel for the kind words, you made my day. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Thank you for the time and trust in us to ensure it was all you had wished for. Many wonderful blessings ahead for you both.

Brianna · Married on 04/02/2018

Lee James was absolutely amazing and incredibly detailed. A florist who will go above and beyond what you envision. He truly takes time to understand your style, your vision, needs, and what’s most important to you. I don’t believe you will find anyone as detailed and dedicated to their work.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

Thanks Brianna for the kind words, it was an honor to be a part of your special day. And by the way, stunningly beautiful dress.

Ashley · Married on 03/24/2018

Lee and Diana were absolutely wonderful to work with. I provided some ideas and they helped to make my vision come to life while providing amazing expert recommendations along the way. The mock-up of how the flowers would look at our wedding was my favorite part of the planning process. Our flowers were stunning and I loved them so much I brought them all home and enjoyed them for over a week! I would absolutely recommend Lee James floral design!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Ashley for the kind words and for the time and trust you put into us with you most special day. It was a true honor for Team James to be a part of this awesome day.

Kelly · Married on 03/15/2018

I called Lee James for a consult to have a engaging and beautiful evening w my friends! He and his team made the event gorgoeus and elegant. It was the perfect ❤️ Night. We all had a blast and Lee took care of everything.

Lee James Floral Designs 12
    Lee James Floral Designs 13
    Lee James Floral Designs 14

Sudanese · Married on 03/08/2018

Outstanding Service! Lee James provided the most beautiful fresh flowers. They were prompt with our delivery to our venue.

Lee James Floral Designs 15

Sudanese · Married on 03/08/2018

Lee James Florist is the best! They provided excellent service and the most beautiful Flowers for my wedding! They were in constant contact and delivered everything on time.

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Lee James Floral Designs 16

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

Sudanese thank you so much for the kind words, we so appreciated and were so honored to be a part of your most special day. Blessings to you both

Lauren · Married on 03/03/2018

I loved working with Lee and Diana! At the first appointment Lee asked me questions I didn't even know were things to think about and offered solutions that were so helpful in the planning process. I really appreciated his guidance with my vision and seeing it come to life at the preview appointment and then the actual wedding was such a wonderful feeling. The decor at the wedding was exactly what I wanted and we received so many compliments on the flower arrangements. We were beyond happy with our decision to use Lee as our florist. Thank you Lee James and Team!!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for the kind words, much appreciated and thank you for your time and trust in us to ensure a most special and beautiful day .

Jennifer · Married on 02/24/2018

Lee and his team are fabulous! He was able to take our ideas and turn them into a beautiful reality. He helped us design a plan that met all of our expectations without going overboard and spending unnecessarily. His design and execution were flawless!!

Lee James Floral Designs 17

Hannah · Married on 02/24/2018

We loved working with Lee James, everything he made was beautiful!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

Thanks Hannah we were honored to be a part of special day.

Sarah · Married on 02/10/2018

Lee was such an amazing person to work with! He truly understood what I wanted and helped make my vision possible. Not only was he helpful in creating our floral designs but he continued to work with us to create exactly what we were looking for within our budget. I would recommend Lee and his team a million times over and cannot express how thankful I am to have had them on our team!

Kenneth · Married on 10/21/2017

WOW! WOW! WOW! If you want the Best use Lee James Florist. Lee is very professional and a true artist with the floral touch. We meet other Florist in town who were recommend and none of them could match the overall knowledge displayed to us from Lee James. Lee did a wonderful job creating a beautiful wedding with the ceremony and the reception held at the Four Seasons Resort here in Orlando, FL. Bottom line trust Lee James with your floral needs and you also will see why he is the Best Florist around central Florida. Thank-you Lee and your staff for all your hard work in making a dream wedding for our son and his new bride. They are still talking how beautiful everything was and were so glad we choose you as our Florist. If I could rate you a 10 plus I would. Sincerely Thanks for a wonderful floral wedding experience.- Mr & Mrs. Kenneth Mayse

Sent on 02/22/2018

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, it was an honor to be a part of this wonderful couples most special day. Mr. and Mrs Mayse, thank you for everything and the kind review. We so appreciate you .

Alexa · Married on 05/13/2017

From the initial phone call, Lee James listened to everything I wanted and dreamed of for our wedding but turned it into something more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Lee and his team were very responsive and absolutely incredible to work with. Lee listens, he offers suggestions and advice, and does not say no to requests--even if you think they are difficult! So unbelievably grateful that we found Lee James Floral. If an opportunity arises, I will definitely go to Lee James Floral again!

Lisa · Married on 01/13/2017

Where do I begin to explain my feelings about Lee, Diana, and everyone at Lee James Floral-I was truly at a loss for words when I first laid eyes on my bouquet. My bouquet was truly stunning (and the size was incredible!). All of my flowers turned out more beautiful than I imagined. The details of the lanterns and other candles on the table and around the venue truly set a romantic ambiance. The petals that lined the aisle were gorgeous! Lee is so creative and genuinely passionate about what he does, it shows with every flower and design. He is a pleasure to work with and was accommodating to my budget. I would recommend Lee to anyone regardless of their budget-he can make anything a reality!

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2016

From the first conversation I had with Lee James over the phone, I knew he would make our dream wedding become a reality. Look absolutely no farther! He is the ABSOLUTE BEST florist there is! He truly understood our vision and made our wedding absolutely gorgeous! We could not have been any happier with this service. We are still receiving phone call and messages about how drop dead gorgeous our flower arrangements were at the wedding. And Diana! Communicating with her was easy, fabulous, and quick! When I began to worry or fret about everything coming together Lee James and his team were there to make my worries quickly disappear. 5 stars is no where close to enough to describe this team that makes the word beautiful an understatement!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Lee James Floral Designs's reply:

Thanks Lauren appreciate your kind words

Casey · Married on 11/05/2016

Lee and his team area amazing! I had know Lee previously from working with him at Marriott, so i knew his overall work, but it was not until i sat with him to review my own wedding that i really realized how fantastic he is. I did not know exactly what i wanted, as flowers are not my thing. All i knew is i wanted a "romantic" look with lots of candles and hints of flowers and pops of color in my bouquet with white everywhere else. It took 2 meetings for me to get a visual of what i thought we wanted. I didn't even know what i wanted till i walked in our ballroom. Lee took every small comment and my "i think i like this" and made the most beautiful room i have ever seen. I still want to cry thinking about it. Every small detail was perfect. My bouquets were perfect! He walked me through everything and made sure we had all we needed, which was very helpful for areas i didn't even think about! I can no recommend him enough. The love and pride he has in his work shows with every aspect!

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2016

Lee James did an amazing job designing our flowers! He was very patient and flexible with us. The first design wasn't our favorite, so he went back to the drawing board and when we went in for a 2nd consultation, we were blown away by the design. It was what we were looking for and then some. The execution the day of the wedding did not disappoint. We had a table cancel last minute, so they built that floral to fit our sweetheart table. the day before the wedding, I decided I wanted an extra bouquet and boutonniere for pictures and without hesitation, Lee said "no problem". Our room was beautiful and Lee James and his team were big contributors to that. Thank you, Lee and Diana!!

Nicole · Married on 08/12/2016

Lee James goes above and beyond your expectations. When we first met with him we only had a general concept of what we wanted to do for our wedding. His knowledge of the industry is incredible. He pulled our half formed ideas and verbally painted a picture of our dream wedding in our heads. None of our ideas were too crazy for him. He made sure that we had everything we needed and that everything was coming together. No detail was left forgotten. On the day of our wedding we were extremely impressed. The beautiful centerpieces and bouquets were even better than what I had dreamed of. Lee James definitely knows what hes doing. It was such a pleasure to work with him!

The flowers and floral arrangements for our wedding were absolutely stunning. Lee did a great job taking our vision and piecing it together to create a masterpiece. He was very flexible to meet with me in person or respond quickly to emails whenever any questions arose. Would highly recommend Lee James.

Alexandra · Married on 04/30/2016

Lee James is fantastic! We are so glad we worked with him, he is incredibly professional, thoughtful, and creative. We gave him an idea of what we were looking for and he pulled it all together perfectly. He blew us away with our head table floral design for our reception, and all of our bouquets were beyond perfection! All of our floral decor was stunning and it was such a pleasure to work with Lee and his team.

Liz · Married on 04/16/2016

Amazing !!!!! Look no further, Lee James is the BEST !!! Our wedding was April 16th , 2016, at Cypress Grove Estate house and it was absolutely breathtaking ! He and his amazing team made my vision come to life, and he is worth every penny. He took the time out of his very busy schedule to meet with me more than once, answer all my questions, gave me great suggestions and money saving advice. I always felt confident, knowing I was in good hands. He made this part of my wedding planning stress- free. Lee James is truly a talented professional. Our guests were raving ! He exceeded our expectations and the floral , ceremony, reception and table decor were beyond gorgeous making our vision a reality. Thank you so much !! Liz and Leo