HB PhotoGraphic Imagery

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

What an amazing couple!! Not only well versed in photography, but as a couple working together to create a memorable moment in our new life together. Herb and Betty not only took amazing photos, candid as well as portrait, but we saw that they truly respect the unity of marriage themselves. We saw no better way to record the beginning of our life together!! It was such a great bonus to have a husband and wife team. It made it very comfortable since they were able to split apart and be with both of us before and after the wedding to catch all the memorable and heartfelt moments. The entire process was stress free from beginning to end and they truly captured every moment and emotion we felt that day. We can’t thank them enough for being such a huge part in our blessed day as well as a part of our family. Thank you always Herb and Betty…we love you!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1806 Green Tree Lane, Duncanville, TX 75137

Art Focused Storytellers

Art Focused Storytellers "Your Wedding Day Is Only 24 Hours ... We Make the Memories Last a Life Time" (SM)

See our latest images on facebook & HBPhotoImagery.com

We focus on the BASICS: Impeccable ... read more

See our latest images on facebook & HBPhotoImagery.com

We focus on the BASICS: Impeccable Art, Impeccable Total Customer Care!

If you think you could be one of “Our Most Awesome Brides” check out our Images at:

HBPhotoImagery.com

Call Herb or Betty Doller for a free consultation!

972-780-0920

E-mail a question!

Our Most Awesome Brides say:

Who I Am:  I cherish seeing images of me and others that show the emotions we were experiencing.   These can be tears of joy or sweet bitter changes in life, the laughs and joy of celebrations, hugs of family and friends, the little moments of “I love you glances,” holding hands, soft touches, kisses, …  I want to cherish the memories of my First Dance and Father of the Bride Dance.   I cry at romantic movies!  Others say I visually express my emotions!

What I Want for Wedding Photographs:  I primary want candid images capturing the emotion of the moment and people being themselves.   I want some posed formal portraits that record who was there.  I want to spend a little time to have several posed bride & groom portraits.  I don’t want hours of posed portraits.   I desire that the vast majority of the images in my album to just show how things happened and show me the real thing (photojournalism/documentary)!  I do not want my photographer to be in charge of my wedding day.  I want my photographer to quietly record my day.  I want my wedding to just happen and for images to record the emotion of the day.  I desire mainly photojournalism, but I want the option for a small number of formal portraiture, and illustrative styles.

My Wedding:  My wedding guests will participate in a festive, active celebration!

....

We look forward to talking with you and hearing about your plans for your Awesome Day!

Herb & Betty Doller

HBPhotoImagery.com

Call Herb or Betty Doller for a free consultation!

972-780-0920

E-mail a question!

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res, Liab...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
HB PhotoGraphic Imagery is a wedding Photographery Studio from Dallas and Fort Worth. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and destination wedding worldwide. HB PhotoGraphic Imagery is a professional wedding photography studio that has been part of the Dallas & Fort Worth area wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in Photojournalism and "Art Focused Storytelling" styles