Harp Music By Vonette & Musical Networks

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Vonette executed exactly what we had envisioned for our wedding day. She plays the harp beautifully and is extremely professional. I first heard Vonette play at a bridal show. I already knew I wanted to walk down the aisle to Canon in D, but was not looking for a live musician. I walked into the bridal show, heard it being played, and immediately got tears in my eyes it sounded so beautiful. I saw it as a sign and booked Vonette on the spot. We kept in close contact up until the wedding day and discussed music and what we wanted. She was punctual, played every song we requested at the right time, and her music is just beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone and I am SO happy I ran into her at that bridal show. It was perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
9903 Santa Monica Blvd., 304, Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Harp Music By Vonette & Musical Networks is your source for all live music for your wedding! Solo Harp or Duos, Trios or Quartets are available with guitar, violin, flute, cello and much more.   Whether you want  traditional classical music or something totally different we are the company for you.  From Prelude & Ceremony to Cocktail Hour and Dinner we will play everything from very contemporary pop hits to jazz standards, themes from movies, television and musicals, hymms, World Music and much more covering All Eras of music.

"Vonette was terrific!  She worked with both myself and my daughter to help make decisions about the ceremonial music.  She is an outstanding and talented musician and I would highly recommend her."  Helene Gordon, 8-26-12

Contact me now for a free consultation!

+/- read less