Hanalei Colony Resort

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't even begin to summarize the amazing stay that my fiance (now husband) and I had at this resort. We were not initially contracted to have them plan our wedding, but after having a miserable experience with Coconut Coast Weddings, Shentel at HCR stepped in and planned our ceremony in only TWO DAYS...just seven days shy of our ceremony day. She was an absolute God-send for us!

This resort of amazing! We stayed at a Premium Oceanfront Room (if you stay here I would HIGHLY recomment forking over the extra dough for this) and woke up to the sunrise right outside of our window every morning. We were literally a 15 foot walk from the water and had coffee to the tide each morning. It was the most romantic place I've ever been in my life! They also set us up with daily maid service (I assume because of our situation with our coordinator, as we were not initially slated for this), helped us out with every question we could possibly throw at them, and were flawlessly cordial and professional.

I can't say enough. I have absolutely NOTHING negative to say about this resort. The perfect romantic getaway.

Things to know if you stay here: It is just about as far north as you can get on the island, so if you intent is to travel the entire island during your stay, plan on a 3+ hour car ride to the Na Pali coast (we opted to only go as far as Poipu....after all, this was a VACATION!). Also, there are no TVs or phones in the room and if I have to complain about anything I would say that their wireless, albeit free, is spotty.

That said, I would recommend it to ANYONE!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
PO Box 206, Hanalei, HI 96714

Unspoiled, Unplugged, Unforgetable

Hanalei Colony Resort is a magical and memorable site for your wedding and honeymoon. We offer special group rates for family and friends who wish to stay in one of our Kauai condominium rentals during your wedding celebration.

Do you dream of an exotic and mystical Hawaiian wedding? Hanalei Colony Resort is the ultimate setting for your wedding ceremony and reception.

Our wedding planner can help make your Kauai wedding everything you ever imagined and wished for...and beyond. Exchange your vows in ultimate paradise at romantic Hanalei Colony Resort, the blissful tropical setting for your wedding in Kauai or honeymoon.

An intimate secluded resort set on a postcard-perfect golden beach against the magnificent mountains of Kauai's North Shore, Hanalei Colony offers privacy, personal service, and a dreamy wedding setting -- with none of the chaos or anxiety of details that accompany larger resort functions.

Whisper your vows against a vibrant sunset
The background sounds are the soft rhythms of ocean surf
Fragrant Hawaiian flowers, found nowhere else, enhance the celebration
Romance, enchantment, breathtaking beauty, and the soft whispers of love -- a smile on everyone's face
Romantic Hawaiian Wedding Ceremonies
Hanalei Colony Resort has long been a favorite and obvious escape for Kauai honeymooners. Our on-staff wedding planner is at your service to plan the Hawaiian wedding of your dreams.

Whether it's a simple wedding ceremony -- an intimate occasion for just the two of you barefoot on the beach at sunset -- or a gala wedding reception complete with friends and family, we can plan every detail, customizing your wedding day to make your most fanciful dreams a genuine reality.

Hanalei Colony's Weddings with Aloha packages are designed to suit your personal desires, for everything from the details of flowers, cakes, minister, marriage license, music, reception, photographer, and more. Our Wedding Planner will help coordinate and customize your fantasy wedding. Our wedding officiant can provide a ceremony on our magnificent beachfront property or nearby at a scenic spot on Kauai's North Shore.

At Hanalei Colony, we pride ourselves on offering personal service and attention to details regarding your individual wedding plans on Kauai. We customize your Hawaiian wedding ceremony and reception specifically to reflect your wishes and dreams, your personalities and spiritual beliefs, making your wedding day unique and memorable. Whether your desire is for a traditional, religious, contemporary, or alternative ceremony, your wedding in Kauai will be one-of-a-kind, designed to be completely yours.

Browse through our selection of Kauai wedding and honeymoon packages, call (808) 826-1220 or e-mail us at weddings-events@hcr.com with questions or specific needs regarding your Kauai wedding.

+/- read less