Hair Comes the Bride

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My preview appointment was amazing so I knew that Hair Comes the Bride was the best fit for my for my wedding day. The stylists were so professional, friendly and did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup, all 10 of my bridesmaids, and my mother and mother in law. Their timing was perfect, too. I highly recommend Hair Comes the Bride, it is worth every penny to make your day unforgettable : )

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Nationwide
BLOG

Designer Quality Bridal Hair Accessories & Jewelry at Affordable Prices!

As seen on:

sTORI Book Weddings with Tori Spelling

I Do Over with Diann Valentine

Real Housewives of Orange County

CELEBrations with David Tutera

Hair Comes the Bride offers a large selection of truly designer quality bridal hair accessories and jewelry at incredibly affordable prices.  We believe that you shouldn't have to spend a fortune to to look fabulous!

Easy Online Shopping ~ Returns Accepted ~ Most Items in Stock for Quick Shipment

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1996
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
I have worked with many bridal accessory companies over the years, but none with the experience, expertise, finesse or heart that Gina and her company bring to their clients. You simply cannot go wrong in doing business with this company! I highly and happily recommend this company to all!
PROS I KNOW (76)
Hair Comes the Bride is a wedding hairstylist and makeup artist from Southern California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego. Hair Comes the Bride is a professional wedding hairstylist and makeup artist that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 16 years. We specialize in natural, soft, timeless bridal hair and makeup