Great Officiants

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

BRIDES, YOU NEED ALAN! Everything from beginning to end was perfect. My husband and I met with Alan to discuss the feel of our wedding and I felt like Alan understood us perfectly. We wanted a ceremony that was funny, sweet, and could hold the crowds attention, Alan delivered all that and beyond. Everyone kept telling us how great the ceremony was, how much love was in it. In all the pictures everyone is either smiling, laugh, or crying, NOONE even glanced at their phones. Alan was amazing, had so many great ideas and helped clam my nerves before the ceremony even started. I didn't feel like just another appointment to him, I felt like he truly cared about us as a couple. Thank You Alan for helping our dream come true!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant
2 people found this review helpful
LOCATION
210 East Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802
BLOG

Fun and Romantic Wedding Ceremonies

Choose the Largest and Most Popular Wedding Officiant Company in the Southern California area with 30 Professional Officiants to choose from.

Select one of our Ministers, ... read more

Select one of our Ministers, Priests, Rabbis, Civil & Non-Denominational, Themed, or Bilingual Officiants.

Your Wedding can be an Amazing Celebration of your Love that ranges from Traditional to Creative and Innovative. It should be a Fun and Romantic Ceremony.

Couples choose us because they DON'T want the same old dreary wedding.

Your guests should ENJOY the Ceremony and not ENDURE it.

Your Ceremony will exceed your expectations and make your Wedding Day better than dreamed it could be.

Religious or Non-Religious? You decide.

We offer:

·       Custom Designed Ceremonies

·       Mobile Marriage License Service

·       Boutique Wedding Chapel

·       Beach Wedding Set Up and Design

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL US RIGHT NOW

People tell us over and over "It was the Best Wedding they have ever attended!"

With More Reviews than any other Officiant in the Industry, We earned the title of Great Officiants.

Visit our comprehensive Website and see why couples choose us.

Call us today for a free Complementary Consultation 562-435-4000.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Established: 2004
Employees: 12
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (20)
Alan and his team of officiants are simply the best! Alan is a true professional, who can not only accommodate all genres, themes, and tones of any wedding but enhance them. Additionally, his team of officiants are skilled and have, in my personal experience, demonstrated incredible professionalism while exceeding the expectations of my clients. You simply cannot go wrong with Alan or anyone on his team!!!!
PROS I KNOW (197) View All 197 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)
Great Officiants is a wedding Officiant and Marriage License company from Southern California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, Orange County, and Inland Empire. Great Officiants is a professional wedding Wedding Officiants, Ministers, Priests, Rabbis and Civil Non Demoninational that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 9 nine years. We specialize in Wedding Ceremonies, Marriage Licenses, Wedding Chapel