Great Officiants

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Alan Katz, of Great Officiants, was by far the BEST decision we made for our wedding. I cannot say enough amazing things about him. The way he incorporated our theme (Disney) and our love of 80's music into our ceremony was absolutely priceless! He was easy to work with and always responded to questions quickly. I would recommend him to anyone who wants an unforgettable ceremony and one that family and friends will LOVE and talk about for years to come. We will definitely be using him again in the future for our vow renewal.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
210 East Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802
BLOG

Fun and Romantic Wedding Ceremonies

We are the Largest and Most Popular Wedding Officiant Company In the Southern California area. We have Won the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 WeddingWire Couples Choice Award

My Name is Alan and I am the Presiding Officiant at Great Officiants.

Your Wedding can be an Amazing Celebration of your Love.

Do you w ant a Fun and Romantic Ceremony? One that you and your guests can ENJOY and not ENDURE?

Call Us and we can show you how to have the Best Wedding Ceremony EVER!!!

I have assembled a team of 29 Professional And Experienced Officiants CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME RIGHT NOW  Ministers, Priests, Rabbis, Civil, Non-Demoninational and Bilingulal Officiants We perform Fun and Romantic Ceremonies that range from Traditional to Creative and Innovative. Couples choose us because they DON'T want the same old dreary Weddings they have seen over and over again. We provide a Fresh Approach to getting married. People tell us over and over "It was the Best Wedding they have ever attended". We go to any Location in So Cal. Venues, Homes, Parks and Beaches.

You want Reviews? We are the most Reviewed Officiants in the Country. Just read the ones on this website that will convince you. It is our goal to perform a Wedding that exceeds your expectations and makes your Wedding Day as you always dreamed it would be.

I am a member of the ABC (Association of Bridal Consultants) WIPA (Wedding Industy Professionals Assoc), NAWM (National Association of Wedding Ministers) and several others.
  We can issue Marriage Licenses instantly at our of office or at any Location in So Cal.       We have a fully decorated Wedding Chapel that holds up to 25 guests. Together, we will design a Special Ceremony to make your Wedding a magnificent experience to remember.

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME RIGHT NOW
Details
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single Religion Ceremony
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Buddhist, Christian (no denomination), Christian - Anglican, Christian - Baptist, Christian - Cat...
ENDORSEMENTS (19)
Alan and his team of officiants are simply the best! Alan is a true professional, who can not only accommodate all genres, themes, and tones of any wedding but enhance them. Additionally, his team of officiants are skilled and have, in my personal experience, demonstrated incredible professionalism while exceeding the expectations of my clients. You simply cannot go wrong with Alan or anyone on his team!!!!
PROS I KNOW (174) View All 174 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Great Officiants is a wedding Officiant and Marriage License company from Southern California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, Orange County, and Inland Empire. Great Officiants is a professional wedding Wedding Officiants, Ministers, Priests, Rabbis and Civil Non Demoninational that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 9 nine years. We specialize in Wedding Ceremonies, Marriage Licenses, Wedding Chapel