Great Officiants Reviews

906 Reviews for Great Officiants

• Monique

Monique Santos · Getting married on 11/05/2021

Roger Lundblade is THE BEST

Roger made our wedding day incredible. Roger was extremely flexible and informative through the entire process. He explained every little detail to help us along the way. He showed us how to get our marriage license. We changed the wedding location last minute and he was still willing to follow us and marry us. He made us feel so comfortable in the steps leading up to the wedding. At the ceremony you could truly tell he LOVES what he does. He was passionate but calm, light hearted and funny but serious, and gave the wedding a romantic and happy vibe. ONE OF A KIND-HIGH RECOMMEND!

Sent on 05/28/2020

Madeline · Married on 10/10/2020

Efficient & professional

We were in a time crunch and needed a license and a ceremony. We were able to make an appointment for the next day, & fill out the paperwork online. When we arrived she not only went through the paperwork line by line by also educated us on how the name change process works legally. Everything was done quickly & efficiently. She performed a nice ceremony for us and sent us on our way. Overall fantastic experience!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Deborah Der · Married on 09/05/2020

Michael Thieling is hands down the best!

He married two other people I know so when it was my turn, I knew who I wanted to officiate. He takes the time to get to know you and hear your “story” so he can really personalize your service. He was funny and entertaining and our guests loved him. Everything from start to finish was so easy; easy to get in touch with him, easy to integrate the special touches we wanted, and even the license part was easy - we didn’t have to go to the court! You can tell he loves what he does and has a lot of experience marrying couples. Hiring mike was the best decision we made!

Sent on 05/08/2020
  • Tracy

Tracy Lott · Married on 09/03/2020

A Dream camr true

All I can say this pace took my breath away with my awesome groom. it Is a place recommended for all age for aa beautiful ceremony of marriage

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • X

Xixi Zhu · Married on 07/15/2020

Roger is the one!

We just had our with Roger yesterday! He is fantastic! I have the way he introduce our love story. He make us so relax and enjoyable during the ceremony! He is so patient and talented. Before the ceremony, he communicated several times with us, and try to know more about us, moreover, he always give us great suggestions when we have problem. Roger is the most right one we pick!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Kelley · Married on 05/14/2020

We decided to go with Great Officiants for our wedding day because of some great recommendations. We are not religious so we decided to pick a non-denominational officiant. We went with A. Mauricio Lubong, and boy were we happy with that choice! Mauricio speaks eloquently and clearly, he is also very warm and light hearted so the ceremony was never intense or emotional. He prepared a Celtic "tying of the knot" ceremony, and it went off without a hitch! He also recited an e.e. cummings poem we selected, and he recited it perfectly (and beleive me, it can be difficult to recite an e.e. cummings poem!). Many of my friends and family members who flew in from different countries to come to our wedding were very impressed with our officiant. He was also so fun to meet with before the big day and we exchanged many friendly and conversational emails beforehand. I would recommend Mauricio to anyone getting married, no matter their religious/spiritual beleifs. He is very accomodating and open minded. Pick Great Officiants and Mauricio Lubong for your wedding day!

Sent on 05/14/2015
  • Jess

Jess Curbishley · Married on 02/01/2020

They’re GREAT for a reason xx

Wow wow wow!!! We chose Roger as our officiant and he was fan-freaking-tastic! Not only did he write our ceremony full of heart, warmth and memories but he had an incredible balance of comedy and silliness. My husband, me, the bridal party and all of our guests were “aww-ing” and “LOL-ing” throughout. Guests were constantly complimenting Roger throughout our wedding night and still, nearly two months later, people are still bringing up how wonderful Roger was. We would HIGHLY recommend this company, especially Roger of course. You will be ecstatic you chose them and have beautiful memories forever!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Crystal

Crystal Loya · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing and wonderful

Alan was amazing and worked with us when we forgot to grab our marriage license from the hotel. THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Talosig · Married on 11/10/2019

Epic Experience

Alan is the BEST!!! We are so happy that we booked Alan to officiate our wedding. He personalized our entire ceremony. He is professional and very easy to work with. If you want your wedding to be fun, romantic and extra special then look no further. We highly recommend Alan of Great Officiants to anyone getting married in the future!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Vee

Vee Turmawan · Married on 11/09/2019

Fun, Fast, and Fabulous

Fun Officiant
    Fast and great service
    Fabulous chapel for us to get married

Sent on 03/04/2019

Kelly Wilkerson · Married on 11/09/2019

Easy and fun

We hired Shari from Great Officiants, and I’m so glad we did. She made the process smooth, fun, and incredibly easy. I highly recommend Great Officiants!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Thai · Married on 11/03/2019

Alan Katz was perfect!

We asked for Great Officiant's punniest officiant, and they recommended the man, Alan Katz, himself! He is responsive, accessible, experienced, hilarious. We wanted a short, simple ceremony that was unique and funny. He had us fill out relationship questionnaires separately and he surprised us at the ceremony with our responses about each other. He has so much experience that he was fantastic to bounce ideas off of. Our guests couldn't stop raving about Alan and our ceremony. We love that he got our guests to participate in the ceremony. No boring ceremony here!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Great Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I had such a blast doing your ceremony and wish both of you the best of luck and an amazing relationship

Anahid Behzadizadeh · Married on 11/02/2019

Best Ceremon by Rev. McKay

The whole tram was great. Rev. McKay performed our ceremony Nov. 2, he painted a beautiful illustration of our relationship in his ceremon. We were very much plessef and impressed. 5 stars and more.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Emily

Emily Krall · Married on 10/23/2019

Perfect Ceremony

Alan recently officiated our wedding in October and we’re still hearing from our guests how great the ceremony was! There was never a dull moment and Alan really took the time to get to know my husband and I before officiating our wedding. It felt very personal and did not drag on for hours on end. Alan is very professional but also makes you feel comfortable and like a friend. Would 10/10 recommend Great Officiants for your upcoming nuptials!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Dee S · Married on 10/12/2019

No words can describe how grateful we are, but we'll try

We initially were going to have a friend officiate our wedding, but due to circumstances out of our control, we had to find a professional officiant. With only about a month left before our wedding, we were a bit nervous that we wouldn’t be able to find someone suitable for our important day.

After scouring the Internet for an LA/OC officiant and interviewing a few (non-suitable) candidates, we came across Great Officiants and WE WERE SO GLAD WE DID! Their process was clearly laid out on their website and was easy to understand. Their team was also very responsive and easy to work with. We decided to interview two candidates from Great Officiants. We thought that since we were only a month out from our wedding and so late in the game, there wouldn’t be any good options left. Oh man we were wrong! We interviewed CLIFFORD and knew right away that he was THE PERFECT MATCH! We immediately signed up with Clifford fearing that he would be snatched up by someone else.

Leading up to the wedding, Clifford always made himself available for calls, texts, and emails. He was super responsive and was always in a good mood! Not to mention, he’s fun to talk to! What’s more, he’s very passionate about what he does, and he was wholeheartedly interested in our story. Every time we spoke, he seemed to be continuously taking notes about us and what was important to us. We opted for the “Greatest Package”, which entails a personally crafted story about us, and we have NO REGRETS about our decision. We submitted our questionnaire and Clifford composed a beautifully written fairy tale.

On the day of the wedding, the Ceremony went off perfectly, due in large part to Clifford. First of all, his VOICE is amazing! The mic did not work initially, but he was able to command the attention of the crowd with nothing but his vocal cords! Clifford is blessed with a VOICE OF THE GODS and our guests took notice right away! Secondly, his delivery of our story was SECOND TO NONE. He told our story better than we could have told it ourselves and he thoroughly resonated with the crowd – his speech was engaging, entertaining, and hilarious! He knows exactly when to throw in those zingers and make the crowd laugh. Lastly, Clifford is sincere and, while others can make a Ceremony turn into a joke with too much laughter or bad jokes, that was not the case with Clifford. Clifford’s humor was on point, and his sincerity helped round out our Ceremony to where it was lighthearted, yet you could tell there was love in the air. It’s really hard to explain, yet it’s even harder to execute; maybe it’s just a gift Clifford has. He’s undeniably charismatic and charming (and witty), which commanded the crowd’s attention like no other; yet his persona is utterly selfless and humble, which I think helped our own personalities shine. The bride and I did not want to say much ourselves (i.e. our on vows), but through Clifford, we were able to say more than we ever could have on our own and, what’s more, our guests were so deeply impressed – they GOT our story and they FELT our love… thanks to Clifford.

After the Ceremony was over, we kept getting compliments about our officiant and people wanted to know where/how we found him. They LOVED all the inside jokes and LOVED how personal and heartfelt our story was. I am not sure exactly why we were lucky enough to come across Clifford, but sometimes things are just meant to be. Our Ceremony will always be thought of as WONDERFUL and it’s certainly a good feeling to look back at one the most important days of your life and know that it went perfectly, and again, it did so in large part because of Clifford. THANK YOU, CLIFFORD.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Alana

Alana Faughnder · Married on 10/04/2019

Highly recommend Great Officiants!

We got married by Michael Thieling from Great Officiants on 10/4 at the Diamond Bar Center and he was awesome! Communication was on point - we submitted a request for his availability and were on the phone with him later that afternoon making plans, he is super friendly, easy to talk to and makes the whole getting married by someone you recently met feel like you are married by a friend (a friend that is really really good at being an officiant). Our ceremony was short, sweet with some humor and we received many compliments (even from pre-teens) that our wedding ceremony was one of the best that have been too! Michael has great personal skills and even kept us calm through the whole process - even when I forgot the rings at the hotel! I HIGHLY recommend working with Michael from Great Officiants!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2019

Easy and fun to work with

I was planning my wedding in south OC from my new home in Seattle. It was very difficult to not be able to just run out and meet vendors. When I reached out to Great Officiants, Alan got back to me right away. He was very professional, did a great job getting to know my husband and I so he would be able to speak like he knew us during our ceremony, and made the moment so much fun. All our guests loved the personal touch to Alan's officiating and the HUMOR - I had many people ask about him after the wedding. Alan is a great guy, can't thank him enough for being a part of our special day! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/30/2020

Melissa · Married on 09/19/2019

Mauricio was GREAT!

We are so happy we chose Mauricio to officiate our ceremony. He did such an amazing job. I had alot of people giving him compliments and telling me he was great and really funny. Thanks again for making our ceremony so special.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/15/2019

Alan is amazing!

If you need an officiant, you don't need to look any further because Alan Katz is your guy! Hiring him was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From the first phone call with Alan, we knew we wanted him to marry us. He really listened to what we wanted and included special add-ins to make our ceremony unique. I especially loved how he was able to incorporate my love of Disney. Our ceremony was perfect, and all our guests loved him! He really made our ceremony memorable not just for us, but also for our guests. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Nallely

Nallely · Married on 09/14/2019

Rev. Sarah was truly the best.

My husband and I went through Great Officiants to find someone who would fit our needs. Rev. Sarah immediately popped out to me and I just knew she was the one. She was amazingly helpful and also helped calm my anxiety once we started engaging in conversation. Her being bilingual and being a Christian pastor was everything to me. She made me feel so incredibly comfortable and definitely made our wedding ceremony so beautiful, meaningful and some thing I will cherish forever.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • F

Forest and Lisa · Married on 09/14/2019

Awesome caring instant connection from day one professional

I would definitely recommend Reverend David Smith was the best ever great personality made it fun and professional caring and instant bond we had from day one when we met him all my guests thought he was great. So blessed to have picked him.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Brett Vander Ploeg · Married on 09/07/2019

Roger is Amazing

We have been to a few weddings that had Roger Lundblade as the officiant and we knew instantly we wanted him to officiate our wedding. He did an incredible job and everyone at our ceremony commented on how perfectly he executed the whole ceremony!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Krystle

Krystle Ball · Married on 09/07/2019

best officiant!

Roger was our officiant and we absolutely loved him! He was amazing! So personable and funny just like we wanted! We had so many great compliments about him and how great our ceremony was!

Sent on 02/14/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa Griggs Riordan · Married on 09/01/2019

Native American Spiritual Ceremony

We had the perfect fit with Marsha Mendizza! Not only was she willing to drive 100 miles but she was so creative in putting together a beautiful Nature American Ceremony together for us. It was the most beautiful blanket wrapping ceremony with personalized vows, mission statement and our story. Perfect day!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Britny

Britny · Married on 09/01/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Roger was the absolute best! He made my fiancé and I so comfortable. It was a perfect mixture of laughter and tears. What a class act. Thank you so much for making our ceremony so unforgettable!

Sent on 02/07/2020