Great Officiants Reviews

820 Great Officiants Reviews
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 10/27/2018

Above & beyond service!

Suvin performed our 72nd Place beach ceremony on Oct. 27, 2018. We all have only the BEST to say about him. From all my emails (there were a lot), phone calls & Skype, he answered all our questions promptly & positively. We would highly recommend him & are so thrilled we chose him to lead our ceremony. He even offered to help carry our items from the sand. ♡

Nisha · Married on 10/21/2018

Great Officiants are really just that!

We had Suvin as our officiant for our wedding. We are a mixed cultural couple and we wanted our vows to reflect that as well. So with Suvin’s help we were able combine traditional vows with the Indian vows and still keep the overall ceremony relatively brief since we know long ceremonies can be tough on the guests.

What we also got with Suvin’s help was a ceremony injected with humor and levity but done in such a way that it just match our youthful personalities without sacrificing the seriousness or sentiment of our actual vows.

Thank you Suvin for marrying us and also helping us with all the paperwork!

Michael Tran · Married on 10/21/2018

Hire Roger Lundblade! He's the best!

Roger is simply an amazing officiant. After an initial video call to see whether Roger would be a good fit for our wedding, we were sold. He was so personable, enthusiastic, and you could tell immediately that he genuinely loves what he does. We booked him right away and we're so glad we did.

Roger is very responsive, prompt, and very detailed. He explained to us the details of the ceremony and what to expect of it. Considering that your wedding day is going to be hectic to say the least, having one less thing to worry about is a blessing. We met with Roger about a month before our wedding where we went over our love story with him. He took detailed notes to make sure he got the story right and it was wonderful just to see and hear him enjoy himself as he listened to us. We knew that he would deliver an unforgettable ceremony.

Roger crafted a beautiful shortened version of our relationship at the ceremony. It was funny, intimate, personal, had great sentimental value, and more all wrapped up into one package. It was perfect and we loved every bit of it. After the wedding, so many of our guests came up to us to tell us what a great job the officiant did and immediately asked for his information. Of course, we're more than thrilled to send them Roger's way.

Hire Roger Lundblade! He makes life easy with marriage paperwork and ceremony details. He'll also create a beautiful ceremony you won't forget for years to come. Thanks for making our wedding perfect, Roger!

• Jill

Jill Jones · Married on 10/20/2018

Roger is the best!!!

As a non-religious couple we were unsure about who would marry us and our venue recommended we look into Great Officiants. We were so fortunate to find Roger Lundblade through this service. Roger is the prefect mix of humor and sincerity. EVERYONE was raving about what a great job he did and how he crafted a ceremony that completely reflected us as a couple. People thought we had known him for years. Do yourself a favor and ask for Roger!

Aaron · Married on 10/13/2018

Roger Lundblade is the best!!!

As someone who works in the TV industry, I was skeptical of having the warmup guy for “Will and Grace” preside over the most poignant day of our lives. But after meeting with Roger, all our fears were dispelled. He listened to our needs, made suggestions but didn’t force anything, and ultimately gave us the perfect balance of sentiment and comic relief. Of all the many wonderful aspects of our wedding, we got BY FAR the biggest raves about Roger. We highly, highly recommend him!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2018

Roger kept the crowd engaged with awws and laughter

We saw Roger officiate at my friend's wedding 6 years ago and then at another friend's wedding 2 years ago. He was extremely memorable, and when it was our turn to get married, we knew we wanted to ask him to officiate our wedding.

He was an absolute professional. He scheduled to meet with us about a month before our wedding and told us exactly what to expect in the ceremony based on his years of experience. He asked about our love story including how we met, how we got to know each other, and how we got engaged.

As my husband put it, Roger is the "Chick Hern" or "Vin Schully" of officiating. With his carefully-crafted words, he was able to paint a vivid picture of our love story during the wedding ceremony. It was the perfect blend of romance and comedy, and our guests "aww"-ed and laughed several times. Many of our guests approached us after the ceremony to tell us how great our officiant was, even some going as far to say that he was the best officiant they had ever seen.

We highly recommend Roger for your wedding and you'll thank us later.

Great Officiants 1
    Great Officiants 2
    Great Officiants 3
    Great Officiants 4
    Great Officiants 5
    Great Officiants 6

Jenna · Married on 10/07/2018

Roger was amazing for us! We hired a friend to be our officiant for our wedding originally. Unfortunately, the friend came down with some health issues and we found Roger. We LOVED him. My husband and I are serious, but not too serious people. We cracked jokes during the ceremony and he totally rolled with the punches. He also had people crying in the crowd as well. Everyone had such nice things to say about him during our reception! Even our photographer remembered him from a few weddings back they had worked on together and said he was the best officiant he has ever seen! We love you, Roger! PATRON!!!!!!

Veronica · Married on 09/30/2018

Roger Lundblade performed our wedding and it was absolutely perfect! I had guests coming up to me all night asking where I found him and saying how fantastic he was. It’s crazy because we met for maybe an hour a few weeks before the big day and it’s like he just got who we were. It was so fun speaking with him and chatting about our story. Not only did he perform a perfect ceremony, but from the time that we booked him he sent helpful information regarding obtaining our wedding license, starting the process for my name change, and more. Going through Great Officiants was such a great choice because they make it easy to find the right person to perform your wedding. I am definitely partial to Roger though, he did a perfect combination of funny, and sentimental. I was laughing and crying throughout. BEST EVER!!

Great Officiants 7

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Roger Lundblade officiated our wedding September 29, 2018. The ceremony was absolutely perfect and we had tons of guests say what a lovely ceremony it was. We wanted a romantic/fun ceremony which Roger delivered perfectly. He even got pictures of our MOH and BM signing our license and emailed them over. I loved seeing them!

Paula · Married on 09/28/2018

Great officiants was able to complete our wedding license at 8 pm on a Tuesday night which was the first time they impressed us. However, Octavio truly made our wedding ceremony perfect. He has a beautiful voice, kinds words, and truly created a wonderful atmosphere. Our ceremony was in Spanglish because we are a bilingual family and he did an excellent job at exceeding our expectations. Every one of our guests loved our officiant. I recommend him 1000%.

• katie

katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Suvin is by far the best offciant in the world!! If you want someone who describe your love story and add personable touches get him. He also caters to any religion we had a Jewish/catholic wedding and did all the traditional stuff plus humor. Everybody keeps talking about him and can’t believe how good he was!

Bridgette · Married on 09/15/2018

Clifford from Great officiant did such an incredible job, all my guest loved him!

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/09/2018

My husband and I just married on 9/9/18 and we’re so happy we chose Roger Lundblade from Great Officiant. We chose him based on reviews and his background in comedy. We met with him before our wedding and he asked us certain questions about the both of us and how we pictured our ceremony. We have mixed upbringings and religion so we wanted something that was nondenominational with a prayer, keeping it light, funny, and not to have too long of a ceremony that guest begin to check out. He captured our vision and wrote the most beautiful, fun, heartfelt ceremony we could have ever asked for. When it got emotional he used just the right amount of comic relief. Every one of our guest told us how much they enjoyed Roger, everyone raved about how fun yet professional he was. We highly recommend Great Officiants and especially their officiant Roger Lundblade.

Gabrielle · Married on 09/08/2018

Roger Lundblade was AMAZING! Extremely professional, friendly, well spoken and everything else you would want your wedding officiant to be. We were also lucky enough to have Roger as our wedding reception MC! He was able to grasp the most important aspects of me and husband’s relationship and incorporate it into our wedding ceremony beautifully. Thank you Roger for surpassing all of my expectations! You rock.

Great Officiants 8

Dennis · Married on 09/02/2018

My now wife and I held a blended wedding with some traditional and some Indian elements incorporated into the ceremony. Our pandit Suvin struck the perfect balance between the two traditions. He allowed us to personalize our ceremony as we saw fit and offered excellent suggestions as well. Suvin also struck the perfect balance between a reverent proceeding and a light hearted celebration. We could not have been happier with our choice of our Officiant.

Jenna · Married on 09/02/2018

My husband and I were initially just planning to elope, but because of our families, we decided to have a small beach ceremony to celebrate our love. A friend recommended great officiants to us so we went onto the website to find our officiant. Roger Lundblade immediately stood out to us because of his background in comedy. We really wanted someone who could make the ceremony feel fun and uplifting. With our first conversation with Roger, we new he was perfect. He was flexible, kind and so funny. I gave him a few movie lines that were my husbands and my favorite and he worked them into the ceremony beautifully. He even found a way to include our 7 dogs. I would hands down recommend Roger if you’re looking for someone funny and genuine. Thank you so much love Jenna and Philip Gonzalez ❤️

Great Officiants 9
    Great Officiants 17
  • Maxtla

Maxtla Benavides · Married on 09/02/2018

Octavio = amazing

We chose Octavio because we needed a bilingual ceremony, Spanish and English. We wanted to be inclusive to all of our guests. I can’t even begin to explain how kind and awesome Octavio was from the very beginning. So attentive and listened to our suggestions. The day of wedding was so perfect! Octavio did an amazing job transitioning from English to Spanish, it felt so cohesive and natural. Everyone loved him! He truly added that extra magic to our ceremony.

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

Incredible

Hi Everyone out there looking for an AMAZING OFFICIANT! I have to honestly say that the people who work for them are just super nice and honest. I got married two months ago and our officiant was Roger Lundblade. I just first off have to say that I got so many amazing comments about his work that I couldn’t ask for a better officiant. Our ceremony to begin was beautiful and romantic. He truly touched on things almost as if he knew us for the ten years we were together. I felt that was so important to our ceremony because not a lot of people know how my husband and I first met but it was also nice for everyone to understand our reason behind our marriage. Roger expressed what true love is but also he made our guest feel how we were feeling at that moment. His ceremony included romantic moments but also a little bit of laughs into it were it wasn’t overpowering the ceremony but still making it beautiful at the same time. What I also like about his work is that he doesn’t just call you and ask you questions, he personally takes time out of his schedule to get to really know the couple, in which I believe makes a great officiant and a great ceremony. If any of you are getting married or know someone who is, I highly recommend him. Until this day so many people have commented on his work and what an amazing job he did. Thank you Roger!

ken · Married on 08/24/2018

The wine was very good both red and whites

Megan · Married on 08/22/2018

Our ceremony was really important to us. We wanted it to represent us and fit the family we were blending. Alan created an amazing and custom ceremony from start to finish. Our guests kept coming up to us and saying our ceremony was the most touching and entertaining wedding ceremony they had ever been too. Thank you Alan for helping create such a special day for us.

gerald · Married on 08/18/2018

Venue looked amazing on the day of the wedding and our officiant was amazing. Couldnt have asked for a better wedding. Worth every penny spent.

Great Officiants 18

Alayne · Married on 08/04/2018

I cannot say enough good things about greatofficiants.com. We saw Rev Michael McKay at a friend's wedding and new we had to have him for ours. We met him for an initial meeting and knew we made the right choice. He was friendly and asked us enough questions to get to know us as a couple. The week before the wedding we filled out our questionnaires about our relationship and he used that information during the ceremony. Our ceremony was 100% tailored to us and could not have been more perfect. It was funny, sentimental, serious & fun all at the same time. We received so many compliments on our ceremony. We could not have asked for a better ceremony or officiant!

Pam · Married on 08/04/2018

Great officiants did an awesome job at our destination wedding. Thank you!!!

Great Officiants 19

Christi · Married on 07/28/2018

It was an amazing experience Roger was our officiant and he was amazing extremely helpful took all my worries away and made it an absolute beautiful ceremony it was perfect in every way!

Great Officiants 20