Great Officiants Reviews

Great Officiants 6
Great Officiants 7

Madeline · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Efficient & professional

We were in a time crunch and needed a license and a ceremony. We were able to make an appointment for the next day, & fill out the paperwork online. When we arrived she not only went through the paperwork line by line by also educated us on how the name change process works legally. Everything was done quickly & efficiently. She performed a nice ceremony for us and sent us on our way. Overall fantastic experience!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Kelley · Getting married on 05/14/2020

We decided to go with Great Officiants for our wedding day because of some great recommendations. We are not religious so we decided to pick a non-denominational officiant. We went with A. Mauricio Lubong, and boy were we happy with that choice! Mauricio speaks eloquently and clearly, he is also very warm and light hearted so the ceremony was never intense or emotional. He prepared a Celtic "tying of the knot" ceremony, and it went off without a hitch! He also recited an e.e. cummings poem we selected, and he recited it perfectly (and beleive me, it can be difficult to recite an e.e. cummings poem!). Many of my friends and family members who flew in from different countries to come to our wedding were very impressed with our officiant. He was also so fun to meet with before the big day and we exchanged many friendly and conversational emails beforehand. I would recommend Mauricio to anyone getting married, no matter their religious/spiritual beleifs. He is very accomodating and open minded. Pick Great Officiants and Mauricio Lubong for your wedding day!

Sent on 05/14/2015
  • Vee

Vee Turmawan · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Fun, Fast, and Fabulous

Fun Officiant
    Fast and great service
    Fabulous chapel for us to get married

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Great Officiants 8
    Great Officiants 9
  • Kyle

Kyle Ly · Married on 07/30/2019

Great Wedding

Sarah Wang did an amazing job leading our wedding ceremony on the beach. We had a bilingual wedding ( English/ Mandarin ) and she was very good at switching in between the 2 languages and making sure everyone understood what was going on. Sarah was very efficient in doing the translations and delivering our marriage license on time

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Great Officiants 10
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Wedding Ever!

Our officiant was Michael Thieling and he was amazing. He went above and beyond to customize our love story. Our ceremony was fun and romantic. So many of our guests told us how this was the best wedding ceremony ever because of how well Michael officiated. It was beyond anything I could have imagined. He really listened to us and seemed to really care about making our wedding day perfect for us. Great Officiants has so many services, I'm sure that anyone can find what they are looking for.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Megan · Married on 07/20/2019

GREAT ceremony thanks to our officiant!

After talking on the phone with Michael Theiling for a while, my now husband and I decided to have him officiate our wedding. We are SO happy with our choice! Michael was wonderful from start to finish. He was always quick to answer emails, he really took the time to get to know us, and was totally flexible during the whole process. The ceremony he wrote made us and our guests laugh and cry. It was a ceremony that you can take seriously but also was kept light and fun all at the same time. We got so many compliments from guests and everyone was asking how we knew him because he made it sound like we were all long time friends. The ceremony was a great length (maybe about 15 minutes) and us and our guests were saying it felt like the perfect length but that it would have been fine if there was more too because he was just that great!! Go with Michael!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Great Officiants 11

Rey Chavez · Married on 07/20/2019

High praises for our officiant

We chose Wesley Crump from Great Officiants due to his bio and his familiarity with same-sex weddings. However, after speaking with him, my fiancé (now husband) and I immediately knew that he was the one we wanted to marry us. He had a charm and familiarity that made us connect immediately. Wesley was phenomenal. We had a non-denominational ceremony and he was so easy to work with and very flexible to accommodate our wants and needs. Wesley had charisma and perfectly captured both our personalities with little elements that made everyone laugh. Throughout the whole night everyone continuously complemented us on the fantastic job he did. We highly recommend Mr Wesley Crump. He will bring that little extra something to your ceremony that will delight all your guest and make your ceremony memorable.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Kileigh

Kileigh Medina · Married on 07/14/2019

Greatest decision!

My heart is full of happiness and eyes teary as I write this review because it truly was the greatest experience. When I first got engaged I immediately knew I wanted someone who “knew us” to officiate our wedding. I thought to myself how could a complete stranger speak about the love I feel for my now husband. Boy was I WRONG. To keep it short, it simply didn’t work out to have a close family member or friend to Officiate our wedding so my fiancé asked me to start looking into hiring one. I came across great officiants from a vendor list and quick google search. At first, I made the decision simply off reading the reviews and the great pricing! It was my fiancé who immediately knew he wanted Rev Gary to officiate our wedding. I thought this was strange as he had no opinion on anything wedding related previously but felt VERY strong about asking Gary to be a apart of our big day! His bio spoke to our hearts and immediately upon meeting him in his home we felt a huge relief knowing we had someone so special and loving to officiate our wedding! One of the biggest compliments I got on my wedding day was how amazing Gary was and everyone felt so much joy that he included them so much in the ceremony. His words were spoken with love and his contagious smile made us feel comforted and supported! As a very nervous bride I asked Gary before the ceremony to pray with me and he didn’t hesitate to give me the most beautiful prayer that calmed my soul. He truly has a God given gift and ability to speak the word of God. Every encounter I had with Great Officiants has been top notch professionalism. They have great communication, easy signing process and we’re always willing to help answer my many questions! We loved meeting with Mauricio to get our wedding license and he made it so special and fun! Great Officiants will take care of you for your big day! Thank you, Great Officiants!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Tina Richey · Married on 07/13/2019

Alan is the bomb!!

Alan is the bomb! Our guests all commented on how great he was and how light hearted he kept it!
    He added just the right amount of humor and seriousness to keep the bride and groom at ease.
    He guides you through the process with ease! You CAN NOT go wrong by hiring him! We give him 10 stars and would HIGHLY recommend him. He made the entire process from start to finish very easy.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Tony

Tony Myint · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

Roger Lundblade was our officiant and he was 100% the right choice for us. Roger was super fun and easy to work with from the beginning. We spoke over the phone several months ahead of time, then met face to face about 2months prior to the wedding where he basically got to know us, how we met, walked us through the types of ceremonies people have, then helped us plan step-by-step how ours would unfold. The day of, Roger did a great job balancing both the importance of the moment with funny anecdotes and stories that had our guests laughing like crazy. I honestly don't remember too much of what happened because I was freaking out in my mind, but he was so calm and collected and supported me and my wife through the whole ceremony. We also got many comments from our guests about how fantastic our officiant was and how it felt like he knew us for a long time. My brother in law who is an aspiring standup comedian was even asking him for career advice. Would 100% recommend him again. Thanks so much Roger for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommend!

I would highly recommend Great Officiants for your ceremony! We had Roger Lundblade and he did an amazing job! We met in person once, but he always responded to our questions in a timely manner through email and from our ceremony, you would have thought he had known us our whole lives! He totally lighten up the mood and so many of our guests told us how he did such a wonderful job. Thank you again!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Ashley Cordova · Married on 06/28/2019

5 stars for Great Officiants

It was such a pleasure working with the Great Officiant team. We Booked Wesley Crump, he was hands down the best. He made our ceremony so much fun and beautiful at the same time!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Great Officiants 12

R and C Wedding · Married on 06/22/2019

Everything we expected and more

Officiant Mauricio very dedicated to his role he gave some words in ilocano and Spanish which made it special for our family and friends. We highly recommend having Great officiant's find you the right officiant for your wedding. Thank you.

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Great Officiants 13
  • Steven

Steven Hoang · Married on 06/16/2019

Roger Lundblade from great officiants

Roger Lundblade married us on 6/16/2019, when we first met him it was like meeting a childhood mentor, teacher, or lost friend. We talked about old times, regarding me and my wife. Then when it came time to marry us at our wedding. He made us laugh, cry, and along the way even married us. He made me laugh, (almost) cry, and really I just like the guy! I highly recommend him, without reservation. It is unfortunate that I won't ever be needing his services again.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • McKenna

McKenna Cassidy · Married on 06/15/2019

Truly amazing!

My Husband and I are still talking about how amazing our ceremony was!! My husband and I originally wanted to write our own vows to make things a bit more personal but last minute decided not to. I was so nervous that our ceremony was going to be impersonal and basic but that’s not how it was at all! Alan took the information about us and our relationship that we told him beforehand and total put it into our ceremony. It was funny, personal and intimate. Alan truly made us feel like it was just the us up there. We received so many compliments on how amazing it was. We can’t thank Alan enough for making our day so special!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 06/02/2019

Octavio is the best!

Octavio,

Thank you so much for being a large part of our special day. You were such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. You were helpful in the design process and you were honest in what we needed and what you thought would work the best. I must say to everyone else that he is BILINGUAL in Spanish and English. For my ceremony, I knew I needed someone who could do the ceremony in both languages but not make it to drawn out as I wanted everyone included. You had the perfect balance and you could tell that you genuinely cared and were happy for us. You made the process easy and less stressful. Thank you for going the extra mile to make sure everything worked perfect. I highly recommend Octavio and I will be a reference if anyone needs it. Thank you for everything Octavio. You’re the best!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Great Officiants 14
  • Bernadette

Bernadette · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Officiant Experience

My husband and I wanted to have a Catholic based ceremony for our wedding. After looking online I stumbled upon Great Officiants and decided to inquire. They asked a lot of questions like our desire for the ceremony, bilingual or not, when, where, etc. It was pretty easy to provide all that information. Within 24 hours we heard back from them and based on our online questionnaire, they provided us "best matches" for our ceremony, officiant profiles and pricing. We reviewed their information, made a selection and made reservation payment. It was very easy.

Once the payment went through, we got connected to Fr. Mike, our officiant to start the planning process. We chatted with him both via email and over the phone to set up an initial meeting. At our initial in-person meeting, Fr. Mike walked us through his process, how he would do the ceremony, but most importantly, he asked a lot of questions of us in order to get to know us better. He even guided us through the convalidation Roman Catholic process which we didn't know much about.

We communicated during the planning process. We booked about 9 months before our ceremony so we didn't plan everything at the first meeting. He provided us a questionnaire to fill out to help provide some insight about each other, a list of scriptures for us to consider and provided a lending ear when we had questions regarding both our wedding ceremony and the convalidation process.

At our second meeting, we planned our ceremony. Fr. Mike meticulously explained each portion of the wedding ceremony and we planned each vow and scripture together. He also spent time explaining & consulting the questionnaire to us. Overall, it was great and we walked away knowing he would do a great job. He communicated with our wedding planner and had everything under control.

Fast forward to 48 hrs before our ceremony. Fr. Mike fell ill and he could not perform our ceremony. Instead of letting us panic, he contacted Deacon Gary to step in to perform our wedding. He spent a considerable amount of time to pass off all of our details and information to Fr. Gary. We spoke with Fr. Gary that same day and met him the day of the wedding. Our wedding ceremony was executed without any issue and turned out AMAZING! Honestly, it could have been a disaster but it was far from it. With Great Officiant's network, Fr Mike was able to get someone to step in and Fr. Gary delivered the ceremony as if he planned the ceremony with us since day one.

We couldn't be happier with Fr. Mike, Fr. Gary, and Great Officiants.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/19/2019

Awesome officiant

Alan was great! From the booking process to the wedding, Alan made everything easy! Alan is extremely outgoing and knows his stuff. Him and his team are great at responding to all my questions and quickly too! I hired him because of his great reviews, and I don’t regret it!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Ashok · Married on 05/18/2019

Roger Lundblade Officiant

We had the pleasure of having Roger be our officiant at our wedding. We both couldn’t be happier. He came up with a great plan for the ceremony and made suggestions that really took the ceremony to the next level. During the ceremony he made well placed jokes to put my wife and I at ease and to keep the audiences attention. It was an incredible day.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Megan Tebben · Married on 05/10/2019

Dream Wedding

Our officiant Michael Thieling was AMAZING! He really understood the vibe we were going for. He helped us every step of the way. He was so patient and kind. Our guests absolutely loved him too. He was genuine and warm. I could not have asked for a better officiant. Thank you Michael for helping give us have our dream wedding!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Maribel

Maribel King · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Officiants

We made the best choice in hiring Roger Lundblade to officiate our wedding. We met Roger at a Starbucks and we felt his good vibe and energy right at our greeting and we knew we had made the right choice within 5 minutes. He asked for everything he needed to know and what he came back with at our wedding was an epic presentation and made our unification the most beautiful ceremony with our laughter infused love story. All of our guests were touched and impressed. Many of our guests were asking us where we found Roger. It set the tone and kicked off the night to the most beautiful experience of our lives. We recommend you choose Roger as well so your wedding can always be remembered as special as ours will be.

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Great Officiants 15
  • F

Fritzie Molina · Married on 04/20/2019

Roger Lundblade was amazing!!

Roger was our officiant for our special day! When we first emailed him a year before our wedding he was so nice and super informative! We loved him from the start. When we finally met him my husband and I felt super comfortable like we’ve known him forever.

He did a great job on our wedding day! Many of our guests complimented him afterwards to us. He knew when to be funny and when to take things more serious. Great job roger !!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Cat Khu · Married on 04/20/2019

Small Ceremony in Outdoor Terrace

Everything went smoothly! From the day we booked our date to our actual ceremony, it was more than we expected. Our officiant, Mauricio, was great and made us feel so comfortable. He also provided some humor which we and everyone enjoyed.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Graham Deeble · Married on 04/17/2019

Cute little wedding chapel

He explained everything in full before the ceremony began which helped me to relax with no awkward questions

Sent on 05/01/2019