Gina Schroeder Creations Makeup Artist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Can I just say I love and adore Gina! I had my make-up done for my girlfriends wedding about 2 years ago and absolutely loved what she did (and was so impressed with how well my makeup lasted), so when it was my time to get married I knew exactly who I wanted to use on my special day. Gina is so easy to work with; extremely accommodating, even when I sprung on her a month and a half before my wedding that I was going to have 6 additional girls get their make up done. She and Stefanie did a fantastic job in powering out over 9 girls make up! Furthermore, I would like to emphasize my husband does not like an overly made up look and when Gina does my make up he never complains about me looking overly made up --- truly a great recognition to Gina's ability to make you look phenomenal without looking to over done! Thank you Gina for making me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Scottsdale, AZ

Professional Makeup Artist-specializing in Airbrush and Traditional Makeup

Doing makeup isn't a job for me, it is what I love to do. I specialize in traditional makeup, airbrush makeup and airbrush spray tanning. I will enhance the natural beauty in each individual face. I am an on site makeup artist that will travel to you! I also offer custom airbrush spray tanning. Brides love to have that extra glow on their wedding ... read more
Doing makeup isn't a job for me, it is what I love to do. I specialize in traditional makeup, airbrush makeup and airbrush spray tanning. I will enhance the natural beauty in each individual face. I am an on site makeup artist that will travel to you! I also offer custom airbrush spray tanning. Brides love to have that extra glow on their wedding day.
+/- read less