Gina Schroeder Creations Makeup Artist

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Gina Schroeder and her assistant did the makeup for the entire wedding party at my daughter's wedding last weekend. It was a wonderful convenience that she was able to come "on location" to do this. Sure made it a lot easier for everyone. In addition to being a very nice/fun person, Gina did an amazing job with the makeup for each and every girl. When I looked in the mirror, I felt like a princess! Gina was very knowledgeable, caring and professional in every way.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Scottsdale, AZ

Professional Makeup Artist-specializing in Airbrush and Traditional Makeup

Doing makeup isn't a job for me, it is what I love to do. I specialize in traditional makeup, airbrush makeup and airbrush spray tanning. I will enhance the natural beauty in each individual face. I am an on site makeup artist that will travel to you! I also offer custom airbrush spray tanning. Brides love to have that extra glow on their wedding ... read more
Doing makeup isn't a job for me, it is what I love to do. I specialize in traditional makeup, airbrush makeup and airbrush spray tanning. I will enhance the natural beauty in each individual face. I am an on site makeup artist that will travel to you! I also offer custom airbrush spray tanning. Brides love to have that extra glow on their wedding day.
+/- read less