Garrett Dauphars Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Garrett is top of the line professional photographer. He has a variety of packages to fit you needs. He is prompt, professional, personable and fun. He is creative and knows how to guide you and the bridal party during the process. He stayed the entire time. The album Garrett put together for us is gorgeous, beyond anything we expected. The photo album with the large prints has impressed our family and friends. We will use Garrett again. You can trust him with your special day. We recommend Garrett regulary and are proud to tell people who to call.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
114 N San Francisco St #1, Flagstaff, AZ 86001

For EVERY couple...For EVERY budget.

It is not about 'wedding photography'....it is not about me....it is about YOU.

When I approach a wedding, I see a couple, lovers, best friends.  You and your fiance are showing all in attendance, without reservation, who you are, and how you feel about each other.  I capture this, and so much more.

It is how I work, I see lo vers, friends, parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles.  Neices and Nephews.

Glamour, Romance, Photojounalism & Tradition, combined for a new dynamic in wedding photography.   Striking images, Exceptional customer Service!

Using my experience, mixed with your needs, I will approach your wedding day with energy and ideas to create images unique to you and YOUR style. Every detail will be captured. Every moment captured.

Capturing the beauty, emotion and moments, on your special day is a priceless investment. Trust and invest in a full time professional, devoted to providing you with amazing images to last a lifetime...

From intimate affairs, to full day coverage, I cater to every couple, at every budget!

CD of all images with every service!

MEMBER:  Wedding & Portrait Photographers International