Frank Event Design

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

I am writing as the mother of the bride. My daughter and son-in-law planned their wedding with Frank from Frank Event Design and I could not have been more pleased. At the time, she was living in Baltimore, MD, he was in Seattle, WA and the wedding was about one hour from where I live. Frank was able to communicate with them by phone, email, etc. and recommend all the vendors. Then he coordinated all the details with all the vendors and the venue to make sure everything was working. My daughter didn’t have to fly home multiple times and I didn’t have to drive into the city to search for or work with vendors. Every vendor was great and provided excellent service.

The day of the wedding was a wonderful experience! Not only was the wedding beautiful, I didn’t have to worry about the details. There were a couple of problems, there always are, and I didn’t know until they were taken care of.

My daughter had a themed wedding. I was afraid that it might get tacky or overwhelm the tradition of marriage. But instead it was handled with class. It only highlighted their personalities and made the day unique and personal.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
5555 North Sheridan Road Arcade Level, Arcade Level , Chicago, IL 60640
BLOG

As a Master Bridal Consultant, I can help plan and coordinate as much of your wedding as you wish. No matter how big or small, simple or elaborate you want the celebration to be, you can relax in the knowledge that an experienced professional is handling the details for you.

It's the most memorable day of your life. Let me help make all ... read more

It's the most memorable day of your life. Let me help make all of your memories wonderful.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Sweet 16s
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)