Fotowerks Custom Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

They did an awesome job at our wedding at The Sterling Castle. The pictures look amazing!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
635 Main Street, Montevallo, AL 35115
BLOG

The Memory Preservation Specialists

Our philosophy is simple.

People deserve to have their photographic memories captured and preserved with great care and great attention to detail.

It's a simple idea but it's one that seems to be a lost art in the world of photography today. Not many businesses follow the simple premise of the golden rule. And that's a shame. So what's your other option? You can find someone who can technically get the job done but puts a client on the back burner.

Not us.

That's why we work so hard, not only on our photographic skills but also on our technology, social media and business practices. You deserve, great photos and someone you can get on the phone or on-line six days a week. Don't forget quick turn around and delivery of items and easy, flexible ways of ordering and paying. On top of it all, you need to know that your dealing with people who have mastered these tasks so that when you're being photographed you are enjoying calm cool professionals that have it all so they can put you first.

The photos are important, that's why you've hired a pro. But at Fotowerks we always remember that it's the blend and balance of all these things that makes us the right choice.

You deserve the best. That's why there's Fotowerks. We aren't just here to photograph your wedding, we're here to document your life.

Words from clients:

"As every bride knows there are TONS of wedding photographers to choose from. Choosing a photographer along with choosing flowers, the perfect dress, the venue, the bridesmaids, etc., etc., etc. can be very overwhelming. Well, let me help you in one area of your wedding planning…choosing a photographer. Book Fotowerks to shoot your big day!!! Book them this week…book them today…book them NOW! I promise you will not regret it.

Fotowerks WORKS! They work with you on price. They work with you on shoot locations and times. They work with you when you are stressed and overwhelmed. They work with you before, during, and after your wedding. They work with you not only as photographers but they work with you as people who care.

Not only are their pictures wonderful, they as people are wonderful. I had so much fun planning my big day with them and I could not be happier with the results. I loved them, my husband loved them, my family loved, even the bartender at the reception loved them. Don’t waste your time meeting with a dozen wedding photographers book Fotowerks today.

Corinne Ver Meer"

"Photography at its best. Terry is such an awesome force and a wonderful person. I love working with her and she loves what she does. She makes you feel very at home when you are in her presence. I absolutely love her and always enjoy working with her. Please if you ever need a great photographer call her.....you won't be disappointed.

Rawwbeauty Makeup Artistry"

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, ...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
Fotowerks Custom Photography is a wedding photography company from Montevallo, Alabama. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the Southeast, Nationwide, and destinations. Fotowerks Custom Photography is a professional wedding photography company that has been part of the Alabama wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in custom wedding photography