280 Snow Drive Suite 12, Birmingham, AL 35209 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Design Productions, LLC

Welcome to our page on WeddingWire and congratulations on your recent engagement! I'm Andy Tolar, owner of Design Productions. We are an award winning, full service wedding design company specializing in lighting design and event drapery well as chandeliers and string lighting. We provide uplighting, LEDs, chandeliers, GOBO patterns and monograms, plus so much more.

Our drapery department is second to none with the largest inventory of drapery in Alabama. From custom designs to walls of beautiful textures and color, we provide stunning works of art all across the south. Our most popular drapery fabrics include, voile, polytec, velour, muslin, polysilk and spandex.

Design Productions' highly trained design staff is knowledgeable in not just lighting and colors but also in power & power distribution as well as rigging for tents, ballrooms and outdoor events.

Contact us at 205.941.3388 to see how we can make your wedding unique and memorable!

Follow Design Productions, LLC on

a06587c9d2fdb333 DSC 9703
DSC82672

8 Reviews for Design Productions, LLC

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2018

Design Productions did an amazing job at my wedding/reception!! The Marie Antionette in the Iron City venue was STUNNING!! They worked with me on budgeting and how to make the most in my wedding space. I can't say thank you enough!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Allyson · Married on 03/21/2015

Design Productions provided me with lighting and draping for my wedding. Their service was perfect and everything looked beautiful! I would DEFINITELY recommend them!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Claire · Married on 05/04/2013

We were referred to Design Productions through our planner, M. Elizabeth Events. They created an amazing reception for us through their beautiful drape and lighting. What they did for us was worth every penny, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Design Productions, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Clean Up, Hanging Lit Decor, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Chandeliers, Clean Up, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Drapery, Event Design
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Decor, Drapery, Lights
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

Real Weddings

• Kerri Kelley Weddings
    Kerri Kelley Weddings Wedding Planners

When I am designing concepts for my clients' weddings, I consistently entrust Design Productions LLC to produce the vision flawlessly! I cannot stress enough the importance of this team of professionals for designer lighting and draping, they really make ALL the difference in a space!

• Fotowerks Custom Photography
    Fotowerks Custom Photography Wedding Photographers

Excellence in lighting design! A great crew and innovation in design, you are sure to be astounded and what can be accomplished at your wedding reception or event with this company! A Fotowerks Custom Photography approved vendor!

• 280 Snow Drive, Suite 12 Birmingham, 35209 See on map