Forum Conference and Events Center

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 450
Catering: Outside vendors welcome
About Us

Make your event even more unforgettable by hosting your special day at the FORUM Conference and Events Center.  This premier facility is conveniently located on the northeast side of Indianapolis and accommodates up to 500 people in banquet rounds.The FORUM Conference Center delivers amazing events from start to finish.  Clients work with a dedicated event planner who ensures that all details are carried out seamlessly.The FORUM Conference Center offers a beautiful glass foyer with vaulted ceilings overlooking a tree-lined courtyard perfect for a cocktail hour or ceremony. FORUM allows clients to use the licensed caterer of their choice, giving them flexibility to fit their budget. We want every detail of your event to be customized by you. Our desire is to put you in the driver seat when planning your wedding, offering advice, recommendations, and connections but ensuring each step is chosen by you.

For further information or to schedule an appointment feel free to email us at Amanda.Laflamme@forumcu.com
or call us at (317)-558-6276

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda worked with us long and hard to get us the outcome we wanted for our reception. She met with us/me each time we/I needed to meet. She offered good ideas and went over the top to do things for our reception that I didn't even think of doing. After putting in some of the grunt work and helping prepare for the event the night before, I was honestly amazed when I arrived at our reception with how spectacular everything looked. Everything turned out so beautifully and a big reason for that was Amanda's hard work and effort!

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
If you are looking for a facility to not compete with another wedding on your wedding day, this is it! The Forum Conference center offers a very contemporaneity vibe! We love playing this venue!! The staff is incredible to work with!!
Forum Conference and Events Center is a wedding venue from Fisher, Indiana. We service weddings througout the local area, including Fishers, Carmel, and Indianapolis area. Forum Conference and Events Center is a professional wedding facility that has been part of the Indianapolis wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in creating the atmosphere that you desire on your special day
317-558-6276
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards