Flowers Forever by Linda

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Linda was great to work with! She knew exactly what I was envisioning for my wedding, and did just that! I was very particular on the size, arrangement, and color of my flowers and she worked with me through the whole process to make sure that I was happy! Her responsiveness was so fast...she answered my questions and concerns immediately through email or by phone. She was very thoughtful and passionate about her job! She was willing to work within my budgets and was flexible in making changes along the way to stay within that budget, but still giving me beautiful centerpieces and bouquets for my wedding! She did a great job!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
38 Normanside Dr, Albany, NY 12208

Specializing in adding the WOW to your vision.

We have fun adding the WOW to your special event using a wide array of gorgeous fresh or artificial flowers and rental items from linens. chair covers, up lighting, columns, ponds, elevated stands, plants, fabric, trees, etc.  Call us now...9AM-10PM to make your appointment or ask questions.  518-482-5086

Details