Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc.

Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc.

Hialeah, FL
305.818.2939   Visit Website   Email Vendor

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Yamir is an amazing florist, extremely detail oriented. When I met with her I knew she understood what I wanted because she asked the right questions but she still asked me to send her inspirational photos of photos I found online, I wanted my bouquet to look like a combination of three different bouquets I had liked and so I sent her the photos and when my wedding day came she had made the bouquet exactly how I had pictured it in my head! It was gorgeous! I still love to see it in photos and wish it would had stayed fresh forever! Yamir delivered my flowers and boutonnières to the hotel room where I was getting ready and was very punctual. The flowers were fresh and she even brought us vases with water to keep them fresh until we left the room. I recommend Yamir for your wedding flowers, she is truly fabulous!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
2246 West 80 Street Showroom 4, Hialeah, FL 33016

Weddings and Event Floral Designs

As featured on TLC's "Four Weddings" and "Style Me Pretty," Floral Designs by Yamir caters to all types of events. Yamir not only pays attention to your ideas, but she ensures that every floral arrangement, every bouquet, boutonniere, etc. is consistent with that event's message.

Details
Floral style: Glamorous
Services offered: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements