Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. Reviews

43 | Hialeah, FL

43 Reviews for Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc.

Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. 1
Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. 7
  • Blair

Blair · Married on 03/16/2019

BLOWN AWAY - A Rare Must Hire Vendor

I couldn't recommend Yamir enough! She was the glue that held everything together! We used her last weekend for flowers and as our day-of-coordinator and were absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the decor and her planning services. She is pleasant to work with but at the same time organized and directive. She really goes out of her way to create a once in a life-time experience. 10 Stars

Sent on 03/22/2019

Dear Blair,
    Thank you for your kind words, it was trully my pleasure. I am humbled by your review, It was an honor to have been part of your special celebration. I wish both many blessing in your new life together.
    Best Regards,
    Yamir Laberdesque

Lori · Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful to Work With

Professional, responsive and kind! Beautiful floral arrangements.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 01/26/2019

Simply Amazing

Yamir is more than a florist, she comes up with amazing ideas for decor and the flow of your wedding. She is a true professional and really cares about her clients. I loved working with Yamir! She made all that I envisioned a reality.

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Ivy

Ivy · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding decor

Yamir does a beautiful job! She is very responsive and takes the time to meet your needs, very detailed and will make sure that you are happy with the final product. She is more than a florist... she is an all around decor specialist.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Dear Ivy,
    Congratulations! Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure decorating your wedding and being a part of your special day.
    Sincerely,
    Yamir Laberdesque

Mya White · Married on 11/17/2018

Impeccable

Working with Yamir has been an absolute dream. She has a sense of taste that is just sublime, she brought our wedding to life and it felt like being in a fairy tale! She made this part of the planning process an absolute pleasure! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Dear Mya,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and creating your dream wedding. Wish you both a wonderful life together full of many blessings.

Laurie Zahringer · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing Florist!

Yamir was an absolute pleasure to work with. I was initially unsure as to what I wanted but she showed me a lot of examples which helped to determine what styles I gravitated to and we were able to build a plan from there. She has incredible taste and we received so many compliments on the flowers. Her incredible taste and attention to detail really set the stage for my dream wedding. Our flowers and centerpieces looked absolutely magical.

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. 8
    Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. 9
    Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. 10
    Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. 11
    Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. 12
    Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. 13

Dear Laurie,
    Thank you for your beautiful words. It was a pleasure decorating your wedding and being part of your special day. I wish you all the best in your new life together.
    Sincerely,

Jerri · Married on 04/14/2018

Yamir is wonderful! I booked Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. for a bridal bouquet for my wedding in April. From the very beginning, Yamir was very prompt with the response and she was so sweet and nice. The bouquet was amazing! It's exactly how I wanted it to be. I keep getting compliments even now when people see pictures of the bouquet. She was very accommodating and she was even there at the venue the day of the event before me. I would definitely recommend booking Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. She is fantastic!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Gwendoline · Married on 04/12/2018

The quality and design of the floral arrangements were outstanding. We are so lucky to have such talent available to us.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

I just wanted to thank you so much Yamir for being my florist for my recent wedding on 11/11/17! You are truly amazing at what you do, the flowers and the designs on the welcome sign and arbor were beautiful! I highly recommend Floral Deisgns by Yamir! Thank you again Yamir, you are the best!

Lauren

Sent on 12/04/2017
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 04/22/2017

Yamir is AMAZING!!! Since my first meeting with her she was so easy to work with and really helps your wedding day vision come together offering great suggestions and ideas! Everyone at my wedding was in love with all the arrangements they were all perfect! Yamir even went above and beyond help me with chair and table rentals a few weeks before the wedding, they all looked perfect. Also, my sweetheart table was magical Yamir made it even better then I could have imagined!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Vanessa · Married on 01/07/2017

Yamir was absolutely amazing!! Not only is she kind and personable, but she was so professional to work with, always prepared and knew exactly what I wanted, it's like she was reading my mind! Her arrangements are absolutely stunning! She was exactly the elegant touch that our wedding needed. And the flowers! You can tell she uses great quality and we took them home the night of the wedding and they stayed fresh for another week! Highly recommend her not only for weddings, but for any special event!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Tope's Wedding · Married on 02/13/2016

Yamir was excellent from the moment I contacted her to the day of my wedding; she really made my day very special with her personalized and fantastic service. I visited her office and more than selecting the flowers she gave me advise about how to keep the flower fresh. She is really passioned and knowledgeable about her business and I really admired that. My bouquet was perfect, exactly how I dreamed it and it last more than I would have expected. Yamir was the perfect combination between great customer service and the best bouquet.
    I highly recommend Yamir for your very special day !

Sent on 03/20/2016

Augusto & Jack · Married on 10/10/2015

Yamir was recommended to me & my partner from our venue at Miami Shores Country club where we had our wedding. Yamir is an amazing person and knows her craft well, proffessional, treated us like royalty , human kindness and dignity.
    She listened to our suggestions and was eager to work with us. She met all our expectations. We loved the all the beautiful flowers & arrangements, table flower centerpieces and the candles added a romantic touch. We had a chuppah that was so gorgeous and had beautiful arrangement of flowers. Our guests were in heaven, some even wanted to know who our florist was. We highly would recommend Yamir highly. She is the best!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Alceste · Married on 06/13/2015

Yamir is a very thoughtful and considerate florist. She worked within our budget and our creative ideas very well. On the day of the event, she was very responsive to all of our needs and went above and beyond helping with other aspects of the wedding. She made an amazing impression on us and we absolutely would not of had the amazing wedding we did without her.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Shatoya · Married on 05/30/2015

Yamir made my wedding experience perfect. Very attentive to all details and was readily available for unexpected items needed on the day of. I would recommend her for anything.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Rina · Married on 05/03/2015

Our family has worked with Yamir since my daughter's had their quinces over 10 years ago and since then she has provided the flowers for all events our family has had. Not only is Yamir the most talented florist I have ever encountered, she is also a phenomenal individual who works diligently at ensuring your every vision becomes a reality and then some. I could not more highly recommend Yamir and anticipate all future events that I have which she will undoubtedly work her magic on!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Mabel · Married on 04/19/2015

Yamir is an amazing florist, extremely detail oriented. When I met with her I knew she understood what I wanted because she asked the right questions but she still asked me to send her inspirational photos of photos I found online, I wanted my bouquet to look like a combination of three different bouquets I had liked and so I sent her the photos and when my wedding day came she had made the bouquet exactly how I had pictured it in my head! It was gorgeous! I still love to see it in photos and wish it would had stayed fresh forever! Yamir delivered my flowers and boutonnières to the hotel room where I was getting ready and was very punctual. The flowers were fresh and she even brought us vases with water to keep them fresh until we left the room. I recommend Yamir for your wedding flowers, she is truly fabulous!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Richard · Married on 03/09/2013

Extremely knowledgeable and familiar with our site (Morikami Japanese Gardens) for the wedding which made things so much easier. Since the gardens are open to the public until 5 pm, she had only one hour and fifteen minutes to do everything....and she did! Had excellent ideas and made useful recommendations.

Sent on 03/12/2013

Amanda · Married on 02/09/2013

My husband and I used Floral Designs by Yamir for three different events this year (Including our wedding, rehearsal dinner party & my parents 25th anniversary celebration) and we couldn’t have been more elated with the results!!
    Yamir is wonderful to work with and not only does she really, truly listen to and care about what you want, she takes your vision and makes it ten times more beautiful than you could have imagined!! She is absolutely fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone!
    -Amanda

Sent on 03/05/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2012

Our flowers were amazing! Yamir did a beyond fabulous job with all of our centerpieces! They were overflowing with flowers and I couldn't have been happier. She also did a great job with all of the girls' bouquets! She thinks of everything...since she had to deliver the bouquets early for photos, she left the stems longer and then cut them/refreshed them right before the ceremony so they would again look great! She loves what she does and really cares for her clients. She even helped sew my dress minutes before the ceremony since I had ripped the lace during pictures beforehand.

Sent on 11/13/2012

We used Floral Designs by Yamir for our bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and wedding. I wouldn't use any other floral vendor. Yamir is the epitome of professionalism and is a vendor who is truly interested and vested in making your event special. She is beyond knowledgable in her field and knows how to capture and create your vision. She was a vendor I had no worries about and is so dependable! She truly has a gift and helped in other visual and decorative aspects of our wedding. She went above and beyond simple "flower arrangements." She thinks about everything you can possibly need and leaves nothing to question. She is a vendor I will work with again and again!

Mariel · Married on 06/02/2012

AMAZING service and people! Loved working with them..they made the wedding so easy and stress free!!

Gladys · Married on 04/09/2012

Yamir was AMAZING!
    She was extremely helpful and she new exactly what we wanted for our wedding. She is very responsible and I would definitely recommend her for any event!!!

Hello Gladys,
    It so nice to hear from you. It was a pleasure working with you and being part of your special celebration.

Thank you for your lovely review.

Best Regards,

Chiquita · Married on 04/01/2012

Yamri was absolutely wonderful! Everything that was promised was done. The decor exceeded what I could imagine. Thank you for a beautiful day.

Sent on 04/25/2012

Marilyn · Married on 12/30/2011

There are not enough superlatives to describe Yamir. From our very first meeting, we knew Yamir was special. She loves what she does and it shows! Not only are her flowers and arrangements creative, elegant and beyond gorgeous, but Yamir herself is all of these things. Yamir went out of her way for us, always trying to make sure my daughter (the bride) and I were completely satisfied. When we walked into the ballroom, the vision before us exceeded our wildest dreams. Yamir went beyond the call of duty by calling (and visiting) us to see if there was anything she could do the day before the wedding. She did so much more than the flowers and decor...I even found her helping the maid of honor bustling my daughter's dress. She did everything so professionally and always with warmth and a smile. If we asked for something she didn't have, she found it. When she thought there was something we should have that we hadn't asked for, she went ahead and provided it to us (and we were always so glad she did). She listens to your ideas and executes them flawlessly. If you need guidance, she is expert in providing it. Yamir will work within your budget and, whatever that may be, you will always receive perfection. Thank you, Yamir!

Sent on 01/05/2012