Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. Reviews

60 | Hialeah, FL

60 Reviews for Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc.

• Olivia

Olivia · Married on 04/02/2021

4.3.21 flowerpower

Yamir is amazing! She is informative, helpful, considerate, artistic and an overall positive energy to be around! She worked within my budget to create beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding at the Morikami. Thank you, Yamir!

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Laura

Laura R. · Married on 03/06/2021

An incredible florist, designer and person. You need Yamir on your special day!

Yamir is an incredible florist, designer but most importantly, an amazing person. From the moment we met, I knew we were very lucky to have her because she was extremely professional, talented and kind. When the pandemic hit and we had to postpone our wedding, she worked with us to reschedule, was very flexible and assured us that we were going to have the wedding we always dreamed of. Getting to that day wasn't easy; I experienced challenges and big personal losses during that waiting period and I always felt like throughout the process Yamir was more than a vendor, but a friend who genuinely cared about us.
    The day of my wedding was a dream come true. When I entered the ballroom and saw Yamir's work my eyes were filled with happy tears. It was a long road to get to this day, but it was more beautiful than I could ever imagined and Yamir was a huge part of that. The flowers, the design, the details she delivered were incredible. My bouquet was dreamy too.
    I could go on and on. I love the woman! If you are looking for an amazing florist, don't hesitate to hire her. You are in amazing hands.

Sent on 03/15/2021

Dear Laura,
    Thank your for your heartfelt and kind review, it was my pleasure being part of our special celebration and value your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and seeing your dream wedding come to fruition. Your wedding was intimate and beautiful, you looked stunning and I wish you both many blessings in your new wonderful life together.
  • Y

Yoli M. · Married on 12/19/2020

Flower By Yamir are THE BEST Professional willing to work with your Budget

Yamir was The Best she work with me so everything will come out Beautiful and perfect to my liking she made my dreams come true with The Minnie Mouse Flowers for my Flower Girl Yamir is super nice and Professional will definitely recommend her and will use her again Thank You!!

Sent on 01/30/2021

Dear Yoli,
    Thank you for your beautiful review, It was a pleasure working with you and accommodating your request for the flower girls Minnie Mouse pomander. I'm so glad you liked it.
    Wish you all the best in your new life. Enjoy every minute of it.
  • F

Francheska R. · Married on 12/10/2020

Amazing florist

Yamir is amazing! I truly loved my bridal bouquet and all the flower arrangements she put together for my special day! She truly put together what I envisioned and left no details behind. Amazing, friendly, and kind. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/25/2021

Dear Francheska,
    Congratulations! Thank you for your review and kind words. It was my pleasure working with you and decorating your special celebration. Thank you for sharing your beautiful wedding pictures. Wish you all the best in your new life together.

Jen F. · Married on 12/05/2020

Amazing professional

Yamir is a professional. Her flowers are the best of today’s trends mixed with elegance and class. My flower arrangements were breathtaking and even more beautiful than I imaged. It was worth ever penny. I highly recommend Yamir.

Sent on 01/26/2021

Dear Jennifer & Luis,
    Congratulations!!!! It was my pleasure to decorate your wedding and be a small part of your special celebration. Your a special couple and I wish you all the best in you beautiful new life together. Thank you for your lovely review.

Bianca L. · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing florals and service!

Yamir was amazing to work with! From the moment we contacted her she made us feel at ease as she made our vision come true. She is very professional, keeps budget in mind, and helps you find what florals/design is best for the season, venue, and aesthetic. She was very informative with trends, ideas for flower girls, mother, grandmothers, etc. She even came up with ideas of ways we could stick to our budget yet still make our garland tables the focal point of our tables. She confirmed everything the week before and the day of the wedding was there all day to make sure everything was perfect! I highly recommend Yamir and her team for all your floral needs! She was easy to communicate with via phone or email. She works wonders!

Sent on 02/14/2021

Cathy-Ann N. · Married on 07/11/2020

Wedding @ Morikami Museum & Japanese Garden

Yamir is amazing at what she does! She was referred by our wedding coordinator at Morikami. She was very patient throughout our planning. We told her our budget and our vision and she was very kind and gave us genuine suggestions and worked with us. The day of the wedding I must say we were honestly blown away. The arrangements were top of the line!!! At the end of the night, she allowed us to give the arrangements away to our guest. It really made us feel very good to watch everyone take a bowl of pristine white roses with foliage home!! It was like a little piece of us. Thank you soo much Yamir ♥️ God bless you!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Dear Cathy Ann and Matt,
    Im so glad we were able to decorate your special celebration during Corona-19, your wedding was so intimate and memorable.
    It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your kind words. I wish you a beautiful future full of many blessings.

Heather J. · Married on 04/20/2020

Our dream wedding made reality!

Floral Designs by Yamir made our dream wedding a reality. It was truly a magical moment we will never forget! From our first consultation she gave me her undivided attention and made me feel so comfortable like family. Her expertise, professionalism, and love for what she does transpires in her work of art. She left a lasting impression not only on us but all of our guests. She took my vision and made it not only a reality but better than I could have ever imagined it. Her years of experience ranging in a clientele from all walks of life and every budget to make your wedding a memorable one. I had no idea that she had been featured on TLC's "Four Weddings" & "Style Me Pretty" until after the fact. I highly recommend her with my eyes closed and you won't regret it. I am so grateful to have found her and being apart of our special wedding day.

Sent on 02/02/2021

Dear Heather,
    I'm humbled by your beautiful review. Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure working with you and creating your dream wedding during a Pandemic. Your a lovely couple with a beautiful family and deserve many blessings. I'm so glad to hear you felt it was a magical celebration. May your future together be as magical for many years to come.
  • Danina

Ibis · Married on 02/09/2020

Perfect Floral Arrangements for our Wedding

We had a couple of options for wedding florists and are extremely happy we chose Yamir. From the beginning, we clicked with her and she understood our vision better than we did. She walked us through the process and made us feel comfortable when we had no idea what we were doing. Her pricing was very reasonable, as well. Our wedding day was perfect and that was in no small part thanks to her designs. The decor was perfect and we will remember it fondly. I loved my bouquet and the ceremony looked exactly as she described. She also helped us with our other decorations and details, which was very helpful. We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Helena

Helena E. · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Flowers

Yamir made my floral dreams come true!! She did an absolutely incredible job with my flowers. She was extremely kind and flexible after running in to some issues along the way. Yamir was able to take inspiration photos and create EXACTLY what I wanted and even better than I could have imagined. My chuppah was breathtaking!! Do not even think twice about booking her!! AMAZING JOB. ALL of my guests where asking what florist I used and complimenting the flowers. It was the top compliment we received about our wedding.

Sent on 01/08/2020

Juan M. · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing Wedding Florist Vendor

If I could rate more stars I would! Best florist to work with! She is very professional and she understands what you want and makes your dream come true!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Rafael S. · Married on 05/25/2019

An incredible experience

I can't even begin to describe how helpful, professional, attentive and kind Yamir was with us. She explained everything clearly and calmly and helped us achieve the vision that we wanted for our wedding! Truly one of the most relaxing and fun part was designing the floral arrangements with Yamir! Highly recommend!!!

Dai and Rafael

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent!

Yamir and her team truly go above and beyond! My wedding was everything I had envisioned and more. Yamir is easy to work with and has an eye for beauty. She listens to your vision and adds little touches that we had not even discussed to make it all the more beautiful and elegant. She was able to work within our budget. My bouquet along with my bridesmaids were full and beautiful. Yamir was available to answer all of my questions, very responsive and easy to get in touch with. Yamir thought of just about everything and was a joy to work with. She was on top of every detail and made our day easy and perfect! I would highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Dear Allison,
    Thank you for your review, it means so much to hear from you and know you are pleased. I enjoyed working with you and decorating your beautiful wedding.
    I wish all the Best!
  • Lisa

Lisa N. · Married on 04/12/2019

Beyond expectations!

Yamir has such talent and an eye for beauty! She went beyond my expectations and did such a stunning job with making our wedding look so elegant and beautiful. She was such a value to have along the planning process and offered her expertise guidance beyond her role as a florist that will always be appreciated. I am so grateful to have had her on my team. She was so responsive to each email and answered right away. Don’t look further, I would 100000% go with Yamir!!!! She was just amazing!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Jodi · Married on 04/06/2019

Yamir, the florist was a true professional. She made our experience better than expected.

Yamir was unbelievable. She added extra flowers and a toss bouquet that we didn't even request. This is by far the best wedding florist. And believe me, as the mother of the bride and having been to many weddings, I think they are the best.

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Blair

Blair · Married on 03/16/2019

BLOWN AWAY - A Rare Must Hire Vendor

I couldn't recommend Yamir enough! She was the glue that held everything together! We used her last weekend for flowers and as our day-of-coordinator and were absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the decor and her planning services. She is pleasant to work with but at the same time organized and directive. She really goes out of her way to create a once in a life-time experience. 10 Stars

Sent on 03/22/2019

Dear Blair,
    Thank you for your kind words, it was trully my pleasure. I am humbled by your review, It was an honor to have been part of your special celebration. I wish both many blessing in your new life together.

Lori · Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful to Work With

Professional, responsive and kind! Beautiful floral arrangements.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 01/26/2019

Simply Amazing

Yamir is more than a florist, she comes up with amazing ideas for decor and the flow of your wedding. She is a true professional and really cares about her clients. I loved working with Yamir! She made all that I envisioned a reality.

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Ivy

Ivy · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding decor

Yamir does a beautiful job! She is very responsive and takes the time to meet your needs, very detailed and will make sure that you are happy with the final product. She is more than a florist... she is an all around decor specialist.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Dear Ivy,
    Congratulations! Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure decorating your wedding and being a part of your special day.

Mya W. · Married on 11/17/2018

Impeccable

Working with Yamir has been an absolute dream. She has a sense of taste that is just sublime, she brought our wedding to life and it felt like being in a fairy tale! She made this part of the planning process an absolute pleasure! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Dear Mya,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and creating your dream wedding. Wish you both a wonderful life together full of many blessings.

Lourdes · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!

Yamir is a true gem of a florist! It was such a pleasure working with her and the flower arrangements she put together were absolutely stunning. People are STILL talking about how gorgeous the flowers were. From our first meeting to the wedding day, she always made us feel comfortable and provided guidance when and where we had questions. I upload pictures here to show you how stunning they were! My daughter bouquet out of this world stunning, which she really went out of her way to make with the special flowers my daughter wanted. What can I say it was everything we never even knew we wanted and much more beautiful than words alone could describe. We would highly recommend her to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 01/26/2021

Dear Lourdes,
    Your so sweet, thank you for your review and kind words. I enjoyed working with you and your lovely family. I'm so glad Bianca was pleased with her bouquet and flower decor.
  • Melissa

Melissa H. · Married on 06/08/2018

Yamir was amazing to work with!

Yamir was very attentive and paid attention to every detail I wanted and made my vision come true at our wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Laurie Z. · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing Florist!

Yamir was an absolute pleasure to work with. I was initially unsure as to what I wanted but she showed me a lot of examples which helped to determine what styles I gravitated to and we were able to build a plan from there. She has incredible taste and we received so many compliments on the flowers. Her incredible taste and attention to detail really set the stage for my dream wedding. Our flowers and centerpieces looked absolutely magical.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Dear Laurie,
    Thank you for your beautiful words. It was a pleasure decorating your wedding and being part of your special day. I wish you all the best in your new life together.

Jerri · Married on 04/14/2018

Yamir is wonderful! I booked Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. for a bridal bouquet for my wedding in April. From the very beginning, Yamir was very prompt with the response and she was so sweet and nice. The bouquet was amazing! It's exactly how I wanted it to be. I keep getting compliments even now when people see pictures of the bouquet. She was very accommodating and she was even there at the venue the day of the event before me. I would definitely recommend booking Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. She is fantastic!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Gwendoline · Married on 04/12/2018

The quality and design of the floral arrangements were outstanding. We are so lucky to have such talent available to us.

Sent on 05/19/2018