Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc.

Weddings, Social Events, Corporate and Fundraiser Event Floral Designs

Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. has been creating elegant weddings, social events, corporate and charity fundraisers for over 30 years. Yamir has been featured on TLC, Four Weddings TV Show, The Knot, Florida Bride and Style Me Pretty. Decorated weddings for National Football League Players, Major League Baseball players and professional race car driver Jeff Gordon events with the Pepsi Bottling Group. Throughout the years has been the preferred vendor for prestigious private country clubs and Museums in South Florida, such as: Indian Creek Country Club, The Surf Club, Deering Bay Yacht & Country Club, Grand Bay, Miami Shores Country Club and The Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens. Yamir personally meets with all her clients, an affirmation of her attention to details, unparalleled level of expertise and creativity. Contact Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. Mobile No. 305.469.1879 Office No. 305.818.2939.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Miami

Follow Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. on

37 Reviews for Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc.

User Photos
Table Arrangements (2)
Samples (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)

Yamir is wonderful! I booked Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. for a bridal bouquet for my wedding in April. From the very beginning, Yamir was very prompt with the response and she was so sweet and nice. The bouquet was amazing! It's exactly how I wanted it to be. I keep getting compliments even now when people see pictures of the bouquet. She was very accommodating and she was even there at the venue the day of the event before me. I would definitely recommend booking Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. She is fantastic!

Profile Picture Jerri, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The quality and design of the floral arrangements were outstanding. We are so lucky to have such talent available to us.

Profile Picture Gwendoline, 4/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ahhh where do I begin with Yamie ?! She is simply fantastic as person and excellent at what she does! from our first meeting I knew I was in for a treat, my sister and I instantly clicked with her, she was extrodinarly patient and flexible. She was truly able to make my vision come to life , our decoration and floral arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and I loooooved my bouquet! I could go on and on about how much of an amazing experience it was working with Yamir, that’s how good she was, in the end when looking for vendors to be part of your wedding look for individuals who truly love what they doand I’m so blessed to have found that in Yamir! Thank you again Yamir! XO.

Profile Picture Emmanuelle, 2/18/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1518216921 34abd7a0affb6358 1311030646083 bluecolonade

3 VIDEOS

2246 West 80 Street. Showroom No. 4, Hialeah, FL 33016   See On Map
305-469-1879 (phone)
Sunday - Monday Closed Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Showroom Hours by Appointment