Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc.

Hialeah, FL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,995 Typical Price

Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. has been creating elegant weddings, social events, corporate and charity fundraisers for over 30 years. Yamir has been featured on TLC, Four Weddings TV Show, The Knot, Florida Bride and Style Me Pretty. Decorated weddings for National Football League Players, Major League Baseball players and professional race car driver Jeff Gordon events with the Pepsi Bottling Group. Throughout the years has been the preferred vendor for prestigious private country clubs and Museums in South Florida, such as: Indian Creek Country Club, The Surf Club, Deering Bay Yacht & Country Club, Grand Bay, Miami Shores Country Club and The Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens. Yamir personally meets with all her clients, an affirmation of her attention to details, unparalleled level of expertise and creativity. Contact Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. Mobile No. 305.469.1879 Office No. 305.818.2939.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$135

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,995

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Baskets
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

Daniela R. Married on 03/12/2022

So impressed! Beautiful flowers!!! Made my dream wedding come to life!

Yamir is incredible! Since the first time we spoke on the phone, I was so impressed by her professionalism and organization. She understood my vision perfectly and our reception looked BEAUTIFUL on wedding day! I also sent her a photo of my bouquet and she mimicked it identically, it was perfect, I still can’t get over the bouquet!!! Thank you Yamir for making our wedding dreams come alive! I would 1000000% recommend her to any bride!
  • Ana
    Ana M. Married on 11/14/2021

Fairytale Whimsical Wedding Florals Come True

Yamir is one of the kindest people you'll ever meet. She is warm, friendly and has such a good heart. Of all my vendors, she kept me the most calm, cool and collected, and with her calming presence, always reset me. Yamir is creative and understands people as she does her flowers. I told her my likes / dislikes and gave her room to make her magic - and that she did and then some. The florals she delivered - bouquets, chuppah, tables, ceremony, dog's collar, cake accents - were dreamy, elegant, whimsical, playful, memorable. She is the consumate professional, timely with her communication, and will work with you with your budget making just the right recommendations for the greatest impact. On day-of, she promised she would be there to deliver my bouquet, and there she was. She even stayed through ceremony and helped me unpin my veil. You won't regret going with Yamir. My family and friends are still raving about how stunning the florals were and how kind she was. I will gladly recommend Yamir to any bride. - Ana, one very happy Bride
  • Geori
    Geori B. Married on 11/07/2021

Best ever!

Thinking of Yamir and her work and personal care gives me goosbumps. She was one of our favorite vendors and a true dream to work with for our wedding. FIrst of all she is genuinely such an amazing person. I was very nervous when it came to our floral budget and put off finding a florist because of how nervous I was to hear the costs. However, Yamir truely respected our budget and calmed be during stressful times (outside of florals). She assured me she could work with my vision which was kind of all over the place and she took what I liked and created more than I could ever dream of. She is so professional and has an amazing eye. She gave me options for ideas that completely elevated our vision. Everyone raved about how gorgeous our flowers and decor was. She gave us lots of advice throughout the way in regards to our rentals, and working with other vendors and our table scape. Yamir was much more than a florist but a friend and cheerleader along the way.

All of our bouquets, centerpieces, and Chuppah had so many florals. We got much more with Yamir and we felt the money we spent was so worth it. Our Chuppah was the most beautiful centerpiece. Yamir also knew I loved a certain type of flower. With current Covid delays they were delayed and almost didn't arrive. Yamir did everything she could to make sure I had these without me knowing their was ever an issue... I later found out they came so late there wasn't time for them to bloom and she played music for them just to make sure they bloomed by wedding day.

If I could recommend ANY ONE VENDOR for any wedding it's Yamir (and we had such amazing ones)! I know she may not be all over Social Media with photos but that's because she is working so closely with her brides making things spectacular!! Thank you Yamir for making our day so beautiful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

114 photos · 01/31/2020

2246 West 80 Street. Showroom No. 4 Hialeah, FL, 33016
305-469-1879
305-818-2939

Sunday - Monday Closed Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Showroom Hours by Appointment
Location of (Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc.)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding