Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc.

Hialeah, FL View map

$3,995 Typical Price

Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. has been creating elegant weddings, social events, corporate and charity fundraisers for over 30 years. Yamir has been featured on TLC, Four Weddings TV Show, The Knot, Florida Bride and Style Me Pretty. Decorated weddings for National Football League Players, Major League Baseball players and professional race car driver Jeff Gordon events with the Pepsi Bottling Group. Throughout the years has been the preferred vendor for prestigious private country clubs and Museums in South Florida, such as: Indian Creek Country Club, The Surf Club, Deering Bay Yacht & Country Club, Grand Bay, Miami Shores Country Club and The Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens. Yamir personally meets with all her clients, an affirmation of her attention to details, unparalleled level of expertise and creativity. Contact Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. Mobile No. 305.469.1879 Office No. 305.818.2939.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$135

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,995

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals

• Geori
    Geori B. Married on 11/07/2021

Best ever!

Thinking of Yamir and her work and personal care gives me goosbumps. She was one of our favorite vendors and a true dream to work with for our wedding. FIrst of all she is genuinely such an amazing person. I was very nervous when it came to our floral budget and put off finding a florist because of how nervous I was to hear the costs. However, Yamir truely respected our budget and calmed be during stressful times (outside of florals). She assured me she could work with my vision which was kind of all over the place and she took what I liked and created more than I could ever dream of. She is so professional and has an amazing eye. She gave me options for ideas that completely elevated our vision. Everyone raved about how gorgeous our flowers and decor was. She gave us lots of advice throughout the way in regards to our rentals, and working with other vendors and our table scape. Yamir was much more than a florist but a friend and cheerleader along the way.

All of our bouquets, centerpieces, and Chuppah had so many florals. We got much more with Yamir and we felt the money we spent was so worth it. Our Chuppah was the most beautiful centerpiece. Yamir also knew I loved a certain type of flower. With current Covid delays they were delayed and almost didn't arrive. Yamir did everything she could to make sure I had these without me knowing their was ever an issue... I later found out they came so late there wasn't time for them to bloom and she played music for them just to make sure they bloomed by wedding day.

If I could recommend ANY ONE VENDOR for any wedding it's Yamir (and we had such amazing ones)! I know she may not be all over Social Media with photos but that's because she is working so closely with her brides making things spectacular!! Thank you Yamir for making our day so beautiful!
  • Isa
    Isa I. Married on 05/01/2021

Above and beyond!

Yamir went above and beyond for our wedding florals. Not only were our florals absolutely beautiful, but the planning and execution process exceeded our expectations. We were a couple planned to marry the first weekend of the pandemic. Two postponements and a year and a half later, Yamir was patient, replanned with us and delivered beyond what we dreamed of. We are so thankful for her flexibility and passion for her craft. We couldn't be more grateful!

Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc.'s reply:

Isa,
    Thank you! We encounter a few challenges during the Pandemic but it all worked out. It was a pleasure working with you, wish you many years of beautiful blessings.
    Yamir
  • Olivia
    Olivia Married on 04/02/2021

4.3.21 flowerpower

Yamir is amazing! She is informative, helpful, considerate, artistic and an overall positive energy to be around! She worked within my budget to create beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding at the Morikami. Thank you, Yamir!

Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc.'s reply:

Olivia,
    Congratulations! Thank you for your beautiful review. It means so much to know you had a nice experience and are pleased with your wedding flowers. It was so nice working with you and making your dream wedding a reality. Wish you all the best.
    Sincerely,
    Yamir Fernandez-Laberdesque
    Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

114 photos · 01/31/2020

2246 West 80 Street. Showroom No. 4 Hialeah, FL, 33016
305-469-1879
305-818-2939

Sunday - Monday Closed Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Showroom Hours by Appointment
Location of (Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc.)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding