Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc.

Hialeah, FL View map

$3,995 Typical Price

Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. has been creating elegant weddings, social events, corporate and charity fundraisers for over 30 years. Yamir has been featured on TLC, Four Weddings TV Show, The Knot, Florida Bride and Style Me Pretty. Decorated weddings for National Football League Players, Major League Baseball players and professional race car driver Jeff Gordon events with the Pepsi Bottling Group. Throughout the years has been the preferred vendor for prestigious private country clubs and Museums in South Florida, such as: Indian Creek Country Club, The Surf Club, Deering Bay Yacht & Country Club, Grand Bay, Miami Shores Country Club and The Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens. Yamir personally meets with all her clients, an affirmation of her attention to details, unparalleled level of expertise and creativity. Contact Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. Mobile No. 305.469.1879 Office No. 305.818.2939.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$135.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3995

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals

• Isa
    Isa I. Married on 05/01/2021

Above and beyond!

Yamir went above and beyond for our wedding florals. Not only were our florals absolutely beautiful, but the planning and execution process exceeded our expectations. We were a couple planned to marry the first weekend of the pandemic. Two postponements and a year and a half later, Yamir was patient, replanned with us and delivered beyond what we dreamed of. We are so thankful for her flexibility and passion for her craft. We couldn't be more grateful!

Isa,
    Thank you! We encounter a few challenges during the Pandemic but it all worked out. It was a pleasure working with you, wish you many years of beautiful blessings.
    Yamir
  • Olivia
    Olivia Married on 04/02/2021

4.3.21 flowerpower

Yamir is amazing! She is informative, helpful, considerate, artistic and an overall positive energy to be around! She worked within my budget to create beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding at the Morikami. Thank you, Yamir!

Olivia,
    Congratulations! Thank you for your beautiful review. It means so much to know you had a nice experience and are pleased with your wedding flowers. It was so nice working with you and making your dream wedding a reality. Wish you all the best.
    Sincerely,
    Yamir Fernandez-Laberdesque
    Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc.
  • Laura
    Laura R. Married on 03/06/2021

An incredible florist, designer and person. You need Yamir on your special day!

Yamir is an incredible florist, designer but most importantly, an amazing person. From the moment we met, I knew we were very lucky to have her because she was extremely professional, talented and kind. When the pandemic hit and we had to postpone our wedding, she worked with us to reschedule, was very flexible and assured us that we were going to have the wedding we always dreamed of. Getting to that day wasn't easy; I experienced challenges and big personal losses during that waiting period and I always felt like throughout the process Yamir was more than a vendor, but a friend who genuinely cared about us.
    The day of my wedding was a dream come true. When I entered the ballroom and saw Yamir's work my eyes were filled with happy tears. It was a long road to get to this day, but it was more beautiful than I could ever imagined and Yamir was a huge part of that. The flowers, the design, the details she delivered were incredible. My bouquet was dreamy too.
    I could go on and on. I love the woman! If you are looking for an amazing florist, don't hesitate to hire her. You are in amazing hands.

Dear Laura,
    Thank your for your heartfelt and kind review, it was my pleasure being part of our special celebration and value your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and seeing your dream wedding come to fruition. Your wedding was intimate and beautiful, you looked stunning and I wish you both many blessings in your new wonderful life together.
    Best Regards,

114 photos · 01/31/2020

2246 West 80 Street. Showroom No. 4 Hialeah, FL, 33016
305-469-1879
305-818-2939

Sunday - Monday Closed Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Showroom Hours by Appointment
Location of (Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc.)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding