Flint Hill

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough wonderful things about this venue! I decided early on that I wanted to do as little as possible the day of the wedding, and when I found Flint Hill, I knew they could make my day as easy as possible. They provided me with the support I needed before, during, and even after the wedding. It was great to find a wedding planner and director that was included in the price.

The day of the wedding was wonderful. While my guests waited to go from the tent (ceremony) into the house (cocktail hour), the wait staff came outside to make sure they could get appetizers. Our family and friends were impressed greatly by the wait staff and the food. The food was amazing! Our friends and family are still raving about the awesome food!

In short, if you are a bride who wants to be involved, but don't want to DIY, Flint Hill is your place! You will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
539 South Peachtree Street, Norcross, GA 30071

Flint Hill is a beautifully restored antebellum mansion and event facility located in historic Norcross, Georgia. Flint Hill is the essence of Southern charm and hospitality. This 180 year-old home with its grand ballroom addition is a unique blend of the old south and modern function. Built in 1835, the mansion captures the antebellum era yet is only minutes from the cosmopolitan, fast-paced city of Atlanta. Gracious and stately, beautifully decorated and furnished, Flint Hill embodies the warmth and intimacy of the South’s most romantic era.

Details