Expressions Studio of Photography

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I am so glad we chose Expressions for our photographer! They gave us a great deal for two photographers and it was money well spent! We had Alex and Shawn and they were amazing! The day was very hectic and overwhelming (in an amazing way, of course) and Alex was awesome to have. She helped keep everything on schedule and basically directed everything, almost like she was our wedding planner! I cannot even put into words how much we enjoyed her as our photographer! She even helped bustle my dress after my mom and sisters couldn't do it right! lol. I haven't seen the photo's yet, but I'm sure they are nothing short of amazing! I highly recommended Expressions studio of photography for service and professionalism alone! They were a pleasure to work with in every way!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Buffalo, NY 14221

Expressions Studio has built an impeccable reputation for being the area's finest photography studio while adding the personal touch we are known for. We are family-owned and are celebrating 23 years in business. For the past 23 years, in an ever-changing industry, we have always been a leader in wedding photography and videography. We pride ourselves on having an experienced, well-trained staff who can creatively capture every part of your special day in an unobtrusive fashion. We have adapted to all types of shooting styles to best cover the moment in hand, whether it is capturing a tear shed between a bride and her father, prompting a fun and crazy celebration with a wedding party, or traditionally posing a timeless portrait of the Bride and Groom.

As one of Western New York's largest Full-Time Studios, we have access to a wide range of products that a part-time photographer cannot offer.

Whether you decide on a Custom Designed Traditional Album, a Cutting Edge Designer Album, or A State-of-the-Art  Blu-Ray Film of your wedding, your finished product will be like no other.

Please remember.... After your Wedding day has passed and the memories fade, the Photographs and Video will remain forever.....

Invest in Expressions Studio

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res, Liability Insurance...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards