Expressions Studio of Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I was living out of town while planning my wedding in Buffalo and Connie and Paul at Expressions made everything SO easy. They went out of their way to schedule meetings when I was in town. As for my wedding day, Connie and Jess were a joy to work with. They were fun yet efficient and professional. They were "everywhere but not in the way" and willing to take any crazy photos that I dreamed up. My whole group had compliments about them. I will post more about the quality of the photos when I get them back, but having seen their portfolios I had no doubt that I'm going to love them.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Buffalo, NY 14221

Expressions Studio has built an impeccable reputation for being the area's finest photography studio while adding the personal touch we are known for. We are family-owned and are celebrating 23 years in business. For the past 23 years, in an ever-changing industry, we have always been a leader in wedding photography and videography. We pride ourselves on having an experienced, well-trained staff who can creatively capture every part of your special day in an unobtrusive fashion. We have adapted to all types of shooting styles to best cover the moment in hand, whether it is capturing a tear shed between a bride and her father, prompting a fun and crazy celebration with a wedding party, or traditionally posing a timeless portrait of the Bride and Groom.

As one of Western New York's largest Full-Time Studios, we have access to a wide range of products that a part-time photographer cannot offer.

Whether you decide on a Custom Designed Traditional Album, a Cutting Edge Designer Album, or A State-of-the-Art  Blu-Ray Film of your wedding, your finished product will be like no other.

Please remember.... After your Wedding day has passed and the memories fade, the Photographs and Video will remain forever.....

Invest in Expressions Studio

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res, Liability Insurance...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
The team at Expressions Studoi is one of the best in western NY. The photos they take at the Avanti Mansion are incredible!!! We highly recommend them to all of our brides and grooms.
Expressions Studio of Photography is a wedding photographer & videoagrapher from Buffalo. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Rochester, Western New York, and Williamsville. Expressions Studio of Photography is a professional wedding photographer & videoagapher that has been part of the buffalo wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in photography, engagements, bridal, family, senior, trash the dress, intimate, video