Evenstar Paperie

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot thank Tessa enough for all the amazing work she did for me. I had my Save The Dates, Invitations, Thank Yous, Table Numbers, and Escort Cards done with Evenstar and everything came out exactly as I imagined it. She always responded to my emails quickly, even at late hours! Tessa was very organized and the process was very easy. I have already recommended several friends. Definitely the best vendor I booked for my wedding!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Port Orchard, WA 98367
BLOG

Custom Wedding & Event Stationery

Evenstar Paperie is a custom stationery studio offering custom designed wedding invitations, save the dates, programs, and more. You cover the cost of materials and a small designer’s fee. All services are optional...we can do as much or as little as you want! We also strive to keep to your budget without  sacrificing the quality and beauty of your stationery design.

Evenstar Paperie is now an Authorized Envelopments Designer!! We have access to the entire line at great prices!

+/- read less
Details
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Embossed, Recycled Paper
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)