Eternal Covenant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Karen was so amazing to work with. I wanted more than just a plain white satin ring pillow. I found one on her page that was taupe/gold and she created one just like it in my wedding colors of pewter and fuschia pink.

She goes above and beyond to make every detail perfect and does it in a timely manner.

Not only did the pillow look great at the wedding, it is now a piece of art displayed in my house with some of my other items. I wish I could post a picture of it.

Worth every penny!! Thanks Karen :)

Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
Los Angeles, CA 90064

Eternal Covenant - An Exquisite Range of Wedding Accessories

I am a self-taught accessory designer. I specialise in wedding accessory design, in particular, exquisite ring pillows, wrist corsages and hair pieces with carefully selected fabric and materials. Instead of simply setting a pretty accessory to the ring pillow, I enjoy putting in more design to my work by thinking creatively how to make my designs exclusive and one of a kind. I love colours, pastels and rich tones are my favourites. You will be seeing alot of interesting selection of colours and combinations in my work. All pieces are limited in edition and they all come with beautiful packaging.

Be enchanted by the uniqueness and exclusivity of each piece of accessory design and hand made my me.

Check out my latest collection, "The Eternal Covenant Collection", of ring pillows and wedding accessories from my store: www.karenyee.etsy.com. You may view all my customers' reviews at my etsy store too. +/- read less