Enchanted Florist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Caprice is amazing! I had a distinct idea for the florals and decor for our wedding that was far different than the typical wedding bouquet and centerpieces and I was worried that no florist would see my "vision." As soon as I started explaining to Caprice what I wanted, however, I knew that she "got it." Caprice took my ideas and ran with them, giving us flowers and decor that were even better than I had imagined. She was also incredibly responsive to any question or request I had. In short, Caprice helped make wedding planning easy and, ultimately, very rewarding!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
5th & Main Building , 2115 Yeaman Place, #304 , Nashville, TN 37206
BLOG

Award Winning Floral and Event Design

The Enchanted Florist is a wedding and event decor florist based in Nashville, TN. With an award winning design team, it is our goal to make your vision a reality. With a keen eye for design and a warm and welcoming personality, Caprice and her team will listen to your ideas, be attentive to your needs, and create a day that is your dream come true. We invite you to schedule your free consultation and experience for yourself how magical planning for your flowers can be.

+/- read less
Details
Services offered: Delivery, Set Up
ENDORSEMENTS (15)
Caprice is my favorite florist in town! Not only is she the most wonderful vendor to work with she creates the most beautiful bouquets, and arrangements I have EVER seen! If you are looking for a florist in the Tennessee area run don't walk! Caprice is the best!!!
PROS I KNOW (102) View All 102 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Enchanted Florist is a wedding florist and event designer from Nashville, Tennessee. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Nashville, Middle Tennessee, and Tennessee. Enchanted Florist is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Nashville wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in original floral and event design