Enchanted Florist

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Delivery, Setup
About Us

The Enchanted Florist is a wedding and event decor florist based in Nashville, TN. With an award winning design team, it is our goal to make your vision a reality. With a keen eye for design and a warm and welcoming personality, Caprice and her team will listen to your ideas, be attentive to your needs, and create a day that is your dream come true. We invite you to schedule your free consultation and experience for yourself how magical planning for your flowers can be.

By appointment only... Please visit our website to set-up your consultation at our office in the 5th and Main Building, located in East Nashville. For additional information or to see pictures of our work visit our website (http://www.enchantedfloristtn.com/).

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Caprice is amazing! I had a distinct idea for the florals and decor for our wedding that was far different than the typical wedding bouquet and centerpieces and I was worried that no florist would see my "vision." As soon as I started explaining to Caprice what I wanted, however, I knew that she "got it." Caprice took my ideas and ran with them, giving us flowers and decor that were even better than I had imagined. She was also incredibly responsive to any question or request I had. In short, Caprice helped make wedding planning easy and, ultimately, very rewarding!

• Wedding: 12/04/2010
Services Used: Flowers
Endorsements
Caprice is my favorite florist in town! Not only is she the most wonderful vendor to work with she creates the most beautiful bouquets, and arrangements I have EVER seen! If you are looking for a florist in the Tennessee area run don't walk! Caprice is the best!!!
Associations I Belong to
Enchanted Florist is a wedding florist and event designer from Nashville, Tennessee. We service weddings througout the local area, including Nashville, Middle Tennessee, and Tennessee. Enchanted Florist is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Nashville wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in original floral and event design
615-647-7712
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards