154 Reviews for Enchanted Florist

Clean Up (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
154 Enchanted Florist Reviews

I had a wonderful consultation with Caprice! She clearly got my vision and provided helpful suggestions to execute it. I cannot wait to see what she is able to produce on my wedding day!

Update: My wedding and reception flowers were AMAZING! I cannot thank you enough for the gorgeous work you did. Caprice was professional, prompt, and responsive. She completely got the vision I was going for. She even incorporated a random design that my mom threw in at the last minute and made it look like it was planned all along. She is definitely gifted at what she does.

Profile Picture Dannelle, 7/21/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Caprice and her team were fabulous! The flowers for my ceremony and reception were so beautiful! She also worked with my mother-in-law to do some wonderful flowers for the rehearsal dinner. I cannot recommend Enchanted Florist enough!

Profile Picture Laurel, 3/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We can not say enough good things about Caprice and her wonderful team at Enchanted Florist. She was a dream to work with and took our vision for our daughter's wedding and created a stunningly beautiful venue of floral design. We had high expectations and she exceeded them and was just a joy to work with.Thank you Caprice and crew!!

Profile Picture Julie, 1/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

Caprice is AMAZING! She turned my mumble jumble floral vision into a beautiful reality! It's so hard with florals not actually getting to see anything ahead of time, but goodness did she get everything spot on. I mean, there was a floral garland that went the ENTIRE length of our head table and draped over the edges (24 ft plus some more!). And the ivy up in the rafters on the string lights was a last minute add-on that just made it all come together. Pictures do not Caprice's work justice -- thank you thank you thank you!

Photo for Enchanted Florist Review - Tall and Extra Tall centerpieces
Photo for Enchanted Florist Review - Bouquets were substantial and smelled amazing!
Photo for Enchanted Florist Review - Centerpieces the day after, repurposed for decor at brunch
Profile Picture Sarah, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Caprice and then Enchanted Florist team are AMAZING! I got quotes from 3 florists, and Caprice was incredibly thorough, organized, professional, and talented from the start. She is well-respected in Nashville and I never once worried about how gorgeous our flowers would be. She was able to recreate photos I shared perfectly, and managed the set up and breakdown like the professional she is!

Profile Picture Ali, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
1.8

It's taken me 6 months to write this review, because I was so disappointed with the services from Enchanted Florist and wanted to let all the emotions associated with that pass. Perhaps this vendor is phenomenal with local brides and services, but as a destination bride I was highly disappointed. We had an extensive email thread and reviewed needs and expectations via phone multiple times. I was paid for extra items that may or may not have been needed, because we didn't have the luxury of meeting this team in person. Their reviews on here were SO good, I was certain it would be the least of my worries. Needless to say when I arrived at the venue I was highly disappointed in the centerpieces and table decor, my bouquet, and the grooms boutonniere. The florals did not seem to meet the price point we agreed on in size and decor was lacking. Caprice had already left and did not respond to my wedding coordinator's calls until a day or so later. She in fact, never called me afterward after I requested a conversation, which I think is highly unprofessional. Thankfully, our wedding coordinator was actually an angel in disguise who worked tirelessly to fix the gaps and ultimately made everything come together within a hour or so before the wedding. I was not offered even an apology, only a wish that my day was full of the important things like friends and family, and that those things is what I would focus on instead of the disappointing florals. This response was condescending and insulting, and did not address my concerns directly. Ultimately, the problem was never resolved and left me feeling as an unappreciated customer, a number in the books if anything at all. I cannot recommend this vendor, especially as a destination bride.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture W, 7/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Caprice was absolutely amazing to work with. From the beginning I felt comfortable with her and confident in her abilities to execute my vision. She made sure she understood exactly what I wanted so that my florals would be everything I envisioned for my big day. She is a constant professional and will do anything to make the bride happy. I thought flowers were going to be way overpriced but her prices were right on par with several other florists I met with and I believe her quality of product as well as her creative ability puts her far above any other florist in town. Thank you to Caprice and your team for making my wedding even more beautiful!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Caprice is fantastic. I am sure she is amazing if you know exactly what you want but she is also even more amazing if you don't know what you want. I knew I wanted beautiful flowers for my wedding and I had been saving things on my pinterest page but couldn't really see the continuity in what I was selecting and felt a little overwhelmed and lost. We reviewed my pinterest page and Caprice was able to show me the commonality between the flowers and bouquets I had selected and brought coherence and structure to my ideas and vision. She has a calm energy that she brings to her consultations. I also wanted to have a floral crown instead of a veil and she helped me articulate my vision for this idea. On the day of the wedding, the flowers were even more amazing than I expected and my floral crown was so beautiful. Our wedding day felt like a wedding because of the beautiful and stunning pieces Caprice and her team crafted.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I live out of town. So after my daughter visited a couple of florists, she let me know quickly that Caprice was the florist for her. Caprice had the vision of the kind of flowers and arrangements that my daughter had in mind. When I met Caprice, I felt the same as my daughter. I also felt confident that the flowers would be beautiful and that everything would be taken care of. No worries whatsoever! Everything was superb! Caprice, my favorite arrangement was the one on the stage. It exceeded what I imagined!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Janis, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Caprice helped me figure out exactly what I wanted with my wedding flowers, and I felt very confident that she would make them look beautiful. She and her team did just that. She also helped me figure out ways to cut certain things and how to decorate the reception that would help the budget.

Profile Picture Bethany, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Caprice and her team created the most STUNNING arrangements for our wedding. We were blown away by the number and quality of the flowers. The flowers transformed the venue, and we heard so many compliments from our guests. Caprice went above and beyond to make sure that our vision and ideas came to life. All of our expectations were surpassed. She was extremely reliable, quick to respond, professional, and extremely talented. Booking with Caprice was one of the BEST decisions we made! Thanks again for everything!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

If I had thought of every detail of the perfect bouquet for my wedding day, it would have paled in comparison to the gorgeous bouquet that Caprice at Enchanted Florist made for me. The florals at our ceremony and reception were absolutely phenomenal and completely blew me away. Even the way that Caprice described the flowers in her proposal prior to the wedding was magical (which is exactly the word I used when discussing with our planner). Thank you, Caprice, for your time and your talents -- everything was simply a dream!

Profile Picture Maria, 12/11/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

BOOK CAPRICE AS YOUR FLORIST!!! Caprice was easily my favorite vendor that I worked with while planning my out-of-state wedding in Nashville, TN. As soon as I described what I was going for she understood immediately. She gave me great ideas and offered to give me opinions on things throughout the planning process. What I appreciated most is how she and her team brought my vision to life. It was so much more than I could have ever expected or hoped for. I really think she knew my style more than I even knew myself and it truly showed. Our guests complimented my mom and myself all night on how beautiful the florals were. Thank you Caprice and team for everything!! Our wedding was heaven on earth thanks to all your beautiful and hard work!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I was blown away! Our flowers were absolutely stunning, and perfect in every way!

Profile Picture Halley, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Caprice is the best! She did such an amazing job with our wedding. I loved our meeting with her the most throughout the process, she had such great ideas of how to make my vision come to life. The hanging florals at our wedding were breathtaking and I enjoyed watching her and her team put them together in front of our eyes that day! She is such a genuinely caring person and so patient to ensure she knew exactly what it was that we wanted. She even through in some surprises at the end for us which I loved!

Profile Picture Jesselyn, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Caprice and her team are absolutely amazing!! She is was one of the kindest people you will ever meet, she is very prompt at returning emails/phone calls, and is very professional. Our wedding flowers were breathtakingly gorgeous. She exceeded our expectations in every way.

Profile Picture Janelle, 6/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough amazing things about Caprice and her team. Caprice brought all of my ideas to life and they were more wonderful that I could have ever imagined!!!! Girls this is where it's at for your Nashville wedding!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Enchanted Florist was a joy to work with! I knew very little about flowers and Caprise explained everything with such detail and created such a beautiful vision for my wedding day. We left some of the floral arrangements for the Sunday morning church service the next day, and everyone was raving about them! They were gorgeous!

Profile Picture User6044191, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Caprice is a genius! I knew nothing about flowers going into the wedding process, and just went to her with our color scheme and a few pictures from Pinterest that I liked. She took those little bits of information and dreamed up beautiful arrangements and centerpieces. She clearly communicated her vision to me on the day of our meeting, but completely exceeded my expectations on the day of our wedding. She was great about communicating, too. She was quick to respond and to update the contract as needed, and she will also call you in advance if everything won't be exactly as you discussed. One of my flowers got stuck in Chile with a bug that prevented it from passing through customs, and she called me in plenty of time to explain the situation and offer solutions - I probably wouldn't have noticed either way but she did the right thing. I really thought I didn't care much about flowers for our wedding, but she completely changed my perspective and got me excited about everything floral! I just wish I could adequately preserve her beautiful work forever!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Caprice is so wonderful to work with! She really understood my vision for our wedding day and executed it flawlessly. She listens and adds in helpful suggestions when needed to help flesh out an idea and really make it pop. Other reviewers are so spot on when they say that Caprice has a natural gift for flower arrangements. She's brilliant!

Profile Picture Melody, 10/10/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I cannot say enough positive things about Caprice and her team. She is so talented and has so many amazing ideas. I had no idea what I wanted exactly for my wedding day. So, I told Caprice what I liked (and did not like) and what colors I wanted....She let her creative genius flow and VIOLA! my wedding was absolutely STUNNING.

Profile Picture User4869717, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

words can not explain how elated I was to have had Caprice as my florist! she exceeded my expectations and through all my "moments'' she was always patient and always professional. I loved her insight that made my vision come to life! my wedding was nothing short of a fairy tale..my wedding would not have been as magical without her touch. she's awesome! xoxo

Profile Picture ashanti, 9/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Caprice is amazing!! My flowers were above and beyond my expectations, she took my pinterest board ideas and brought them to life!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Caprice (and her team) are wonderful!! The flowers at my wedding were GORGEOUS!!! So many guests complimented the florals - the bouquets, table centerpieces, and the large arrangement for the ceremony. When I met with Caprice, I was amazed because right away she completely understood my vision and made great suggestions. She nailed it. She made me feel comfortable instantly. She is also incredibly flexible. She made time to meet with my mom and I on short notice when my mom was in town to help with wedding planning. She was also open and patient to listening to all my ideas. She was more than willing to work within my budget and even made suggestions on areas where I could save money! Caprice is incredibly talented, and you can tell that she has a great deal of experience in the industry. I highly recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture emily, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Caprice was wonderful to work with! After speaking only briefly at our meeting I felt that she totally understood what I wanted. My mom and I both left her office with a sense of relief as we totally trusted that she was going to take care of it! And that she did. I was in awe of my flowers and how well she got my vision. My bridal bouquet was amazing, along with the centerpieces, and bridesmaids bouquets. I would definitely recommend Caprice to any bride!

Profile Picture jenn, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews