Enchanted Florist Reviews

Enchanted Florist 4
Enchanted Florist 5
  • Brianna

Brianna Viele · Married on 11/02/2019

Nothing short of a fairy tale

Exceeding expectations would be an understatement. Caprice made our wedding an absolute dream and made my fairy tale vision come to life. Our guest were wowed and so were we. It was everything we could’ve asked for and more. Thank you for making my day perfect.

Enchanted Florist 6
    Enchanted Florist 7
    Enchanted Florist 8
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Enchanted Florist's reply:

Brianna, It was our pleasure and honor to work with you and I'm just thrilled you liked everything! Wishing you both a Lifetime of Love and Happiness! :-)
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/20/2019

wonderful!

Caprice and her team are absolutely incredible! From the first meeting, Caprice was full of life and was instantly able to see my vision and run with it. Their work was truly better than I could have ever dreamed of, and I cannot thank the enchanted team enough!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Dear Courtney,

THANK YOU so much for your very, kind words! We had such a great time working with you and I'm just thrilled you liked everything! Wishing you both a Lifetime of Love and Happiness! xoxo, Caprice
  • Tedi

Tedi Knaak · Married on 09/29/2019

Beautiful flowers, great to work with!

We chose Enchanted Florists for our wedding flowers and they did a great job! We worked with Caprice and she was so sweet and helpful. They were great about making sure we focused on the pieces that were important to us. They helped us pick a great mix of flowers to fit the look we were going for, and they were really flexible when we needed to make some adjustments to the plan closer to the wedding. The experience was great and the flowers turned out beautiful. I'd absolutely recommend them !

Enchanted Florist 9
    Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful!!

Caprice delivers! I made so many changes during the wedding process, up until the last minute. Caprice was so responsive and receptive to all of my changes and never acted like it was an issue at all. When the flowers arrived they were even more beautiful than I'd imagined, and she even brought a special surprise for my husband and I. Whether you need help figuring out what you want or know exactly what you want down to the detail, Caprice will put you at ease and make your wedding the talk of the town.

Enchanted Florist 15
    Enchanted Florist 21
    Enchanted Florist 22
    Sent on 10/13/2019

Enchanted Florist's reply:

Dear Mandy, I am just THRILLED you liked everything and THANK YOU so much for all the kind words! It was such an honor working with you and I wish you both a Lifetime of Love and Happiness! Caprice :-)

Kayla · Married on 10/13/2018

Would recommend to EVERYONE

Enchanted Florist did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding day. They were always very prompt with their responses, were at the wedding venue on time, and went above and beyond my expectations. The flowers were AMAZING I got compliments from everyone. I couldn’t have asked for better. She helped me work with my budget and even helped me find ways to save here and there. 10/10

Sent on 11/17/2018

Enchanted Florist's reply:

Dear Kayla, THANK YOU so much for the very, kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you, truly an honor. Wishing you both a Lifetime of Love and Happiness! :-)

Dannelle · Married on 07/21/2018

I had a wonderful consultation with Caprice! She clearly got my vision and provided helpful suggestions to execute it. I cannot wait to see what she is able to produce on my wedding day!

Update: My wedding and reception flowers were AMAZING! I cannot thank you enough for the gorgeous work you did. Caprice was professional, prompt, and responsive. She completely got the vision I was going for. She even incorporated a random design that my mom threw in at the last minute and made it look like it was planned all along. She is definitely gifted at what she does.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/19/2018

I came to Caprice with some Pinterest photos and very little knowledge about flowers. She worked with me to figure out what I liked and didn't like, and then created the perfect array of flowers for my wedding. Working with her was one of my favorite parts of planning. On the day of the wedding, her floral arrangements were stunning and something I will remember forever.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Laurel · Married on 03/24/2018

Caprice and her team were fabulous! The flowers for my ceremony and reception were so beautiful! She also worked with my mother-in-law to do some wonderful flowers for the rehearsal dinner. I cannot recommend Enchanted Florist enough!

Enchanted Florist 23
    Sent on 03/27/2018

Julie · Married on 01/06/2018

We can not say enough good things about Caprice and her wonderful team at Enchanted Florist. She was a dream to work with and took our vision for our daughter's wedding and created a stunningly beautiful venue of floral design. We had high expectations and she exceeded them and was just a joy to work with.Thank you Caprice and crew!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2017

Caprice is AMAZING! She turned my mumble jumble floral vision into a beautiful reality! It's so hard with florals not actually getting to see anything ahead of time, but goodness did she get everything spot on. I mean, there was a floral garland that went the ENTIRE length of our head table and draped over the edges (24 ft plus some more!). And the ivy up in the rafters on the string lights was a last minute add-on that just made it all come together. Pictures do not Caprice's work justice -- thank you thank you thank you!

Enchanted Florist 24
    Enchanted Florist 25
    Enchanted Florist 26
    Enchanted Florist 27
    Sent on 12/17/2017

Ali · Married on 10/28/2017

Caprice and then Enchanted Florist team are AMAZING! I got quotes from 3 florists, and Caprice was incredibly thorough, organized, professional, and talented from the start. She is well-respected in Nashville and I never once worried about how gorgeous our flowers would be. She was able to recreate photos I shared perfectly, and managed the set up and breakdown like the professional she is!

Enchanted Florist 28
    Sent on 11/27/2017

Lyndsay · Married on 06/17/2017

Caprice was absolutely amazing to work with. From the beginning I felt comfortable with her and confident in her abilities to execute my vision. She made sure she understood exactly what I wanted so that my florals would be everything I envisioned for my big day. She is a constant professional and will do anything to make the bride happy. I thought flowers were going to be way overpriced but her prices were right on par with several other florists I met with and I believe her quality of product as well as her creative ability puts her far above any other florist in town. Thank you to Caprice and your team for making my wedding even more beautiful!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Lindsey · Married on 05/13/2017

Caprice is fantastic. I am sure she is amazing if you know exactly what you want but she is also even more amazing if you don't know what you want. I knew I wanted beautiful flowers for my wedding and I had been saving things on my pinterest page but couldn't really see the continuity in what I was selecting and felt a little overwhelmed and lost. We reviewed my pinterest page and Caprice was able to show me the commonality between the flowers and bouquets I had selected and brought coherence and structure to my ideas and vision. She has a calm energy that she brings to her consultations. I also wanted to have a floral crown instead of a veil and she helped me articulate my vision for this idea. On the day of the wedding, the flowers were even more amazing than I expected and my floral crown was so beautiful. Our wedding day felt like a wedding because of the beautiful and stunning pieces Caprice and her team crafted.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Bethany · Married on 03/11/2017

Caprice helped me figure out exactly what I wanted with my wedding flowers, and I felt very confident that she would make them look beautiful. She and her team did just that. She also helped me figure out ways to cut certain things and how to decorate the reception that would help the budget.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Rebecca · Married on 02/19/2017

Caprice and her team created the most STUNNING arrangements for our wedding. We were blown away by the number and quality of the flowers. The flowers transformed the venue, and we heard so many compliments from our guests. Caprice went above and beyond to make sure that our vision and ideas came to life. All of our expectations were surpassed. She was extremely reliable, quick to respond, professional, and extremely talented. Booking with Caprice was one of the BEST decisions we made! Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Maria · Married on 12/11/2016

If I had thought of every detail of the perfect bouquet for my wedding day, it would have paled in comparison to the gorgeous bouquet that Caprice at Enchanted Florist made for me. The florals at our ceremony and reception were absolutely phenomenal and completely blew me away. Even the way that Caprice described the flowers in her proposal prior to the wedding was magical (which is exactly the word I used when discussing with our planner). Thank you, Caprice, for your time and your talents -- everything was simply a dream!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

BOOK CAPRICE AS YOUR FLORIST!!! Caprice was easily my favorite vendor that I worked with while planning my out-of-state wedding in Nashville, TN. As soon as I described what I was going for she understood immediately. She gave me great ideas and offered to give me opinions on things throughout the planning process. What I appreciated most is how she and her team brought my vision to life. It was so much more than I could have ever expected or hoped for. I really think she knew my style more than I even knew myself and it truly showed. Our guests complimented my mom and myself all night on how beautiful the florals were. Thank you Caprice and team for everything!! Our wedding was heaven on earth thanks to all your beautiful and hard work!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Halley · Married on 09/03/2016

I was blown away! Our flowers were absolutely stunning, and perfect in every way!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Jesselyn · Married on 08/06/2016

Caprice is the best! She did such an amazing job with our wedding. I loved our meeting with her the most throughout the process, she had such great ideas of how to make my vision come to life. The hanging florals at our wedding were breathtaking and I enjoyed watching her and her team put them together in front of our eyes that day! She is such a genuinely caring person and so patient to ensure she knew exactly what it was that we wanted. She even through in some surprises at the end for us which I loved!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Janelle · Married on 06/26/2016

Caprice and her team are absolutely amazing!! She is was one of the kindest people you will ever meet, she is very prompt at returning emails/phone calls, and is very professional. Our wedding flowers were breathtakingly gorgeous. She exceeded our expectations in every way.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Emily · Married on 11/14/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about Caprice and her team. Caprice brought all of my ideas to life and they were more wonderful that I could have ever imagined!!!! Girls this is where it's at for your Nashville wedding!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Enchanted Florist was a joy to work with! I knew very little about flowers and Caprise explained everything with such detail and created such a beautiful vision for my wedding day. We left some of the floral arrangements for the Sunday morning church service the next day, and everyone was raving about them! They were gorgeous!

Sent on 12/11/2015
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 10/10/2015

Caprice is so wonderful to work with! She really understood my vision for our wedding day and executed it flawlessly. She listens and adds in helpful suggestions when needed to help flesh out an idea and really make it pop. Other reviewers are so spot on when they say that Caprice has a natural gift for flower arrangements. She's brilliant!

Sent on 11/06/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Caprice and her team. She is so talented and has so many amazing ideas. I had no idea what I wanted exactly for my wedding day. So, I told Caprice what I liked (and did not like) and what colors I wanted....She let her creative genius flow and VIOLA! my wedding was absolutely STUNNING.

Sent on 10/09/2015
  • ashanti

ashanti · Married on 09/20/2015

words can not explain how elated I was to have had Caprice as my florist! she exceeded my expectations and through all my "moments'' she was always patient and always professional. I loved her insight that made my vision come to life! my wedding was nothing short of a fairy tale..my wedding would not have been as magical without her touch. she's awesome! xoxo

Sent on 11/03/2015