Eagle Creek Golf Club

Professionalism
4.2
Value
Flexibility

This is an absolutely beautiful location! When my fiance and I pulled up for the very first time we knew this location would be "the one" for our reception. Heather was very helpful with any and all questions that we had and the value of what you pay for is wonderful! Other than how beautiful everything is and how helpful the staff is, another helpful part of this venue is that they hold private bridal events with vendors that they have worked with. This part helped me so much because usually bridal shows can be SO overwhelming and you really don't get the opportunity to really talk to someone about their business. While at the private shows I was really able to hold a conversation with vendors and take my time and actually look at all that they offered. I would highly recommend this location to anyone who is looking for a timeless, simple, and elegant reception location.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
10350 Emerson Lake Blvd, Orlando, FL 32832

Eagle Creek Golf Club...A Simple Touch of Romance!

Eagle Creek Golf Club encompasses a feel of old world romance from the moment you cross the cobblestone bridge. We offer both the ceremony and reception site here at Eagle Creek. The luscious front lawn, our exquisite first tee overlooking the beautiful water with fountain in view, along with the Breathtaking view from our driving range location are all picturesque places to host your ceremony.

Our reception facility is very unique in that it is a circular room with a sweeping panoramic view thru our bay windows from the ceiling to the floor, and beautiful sky lights in the center atrium. Our professional, experienced, and courteous staff specializes in banquets such as Weddings, Bridal Showers or Luncheons, Rehearsal Dinners, or any other special occasion you might have.

The best way to get a complete feel of the venue is to see it for yourself. If you would like to make an appointment with me to view our facility and speak in person I would be more than happy to do so.
+/- read less